Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

You know assuming most post to paid site are genuine just like bizindustry you should be able to have your capital within a year depending on the kind of business you are introducing. Its possible to build your capital if they are genuine.

Advertisement Placeholder
It might be possible to generate money on paid to post forums. However, since paid to post forums do not pay that much for your posts, it might take you several years before you can earn something good in order to start a business. Bizdustry is a really good paid to post forum.

It really require.discipline about spending money and patient on whatever site that is paying you on posting because many are paying in little. So to start up a business with the online paying to post site, it will not be easy task at all.

A very good insight,but mostly what one get in paid to post site would be very small,and would you have the patience to wait that long to accumulate your earnings,i think you can do affiliate marketing or work longer hours to accumulate your earnings.

The truth is that for someone trying to raise a capital for their business, no matter how small the business is there is no way paid to post site will help you achieve that dream, no matter the time you spend posting. Most paid to post site aren't long term, some of them after some few months start having issues and you then have to adjust yourself and start looking for other ways to earn. Also most paid to post sites are limited when it comes to earning, you are always restricted from earning unlimitedly on those sites and their earnings are always very very low no matter what because they also have to make profits too more than you. So for someone relying on paid to post sites to raise up a capital it will be very very difficult to do so.

I cannot raise capital to start a business in paid to post sites, although it depends on the site and the living of how they are operating,it also depends on the site review if they are legit or not, but I think after my verifications it is possible that I can rest my little fun to establish in that particular site.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
I had no idea that you could make such a moderate amount of money just by posting contents online but after reading this, it should be possible to get required capital for your business, but I would like to ask, how many sites are you working in to generate such amout?

I had no idea that you could make such a moderate amount of money just by posting contents online but after reading this, it should be possible to get required capital for your business, but I would like to ask, how many sites are you working in to generate such amout?
I made most of that money on Bizdustry, however, I was also active on two more forums. If you are on high paying paid-to-post sites, you can easily generate the amount I have stated on my post. Before Bizdustry reduced the pay rate, I was making $2 per day on average. On some days, I even made $3.5.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
Most of pay to post sites are low paying sites. So earning big amount in few month is tough work. But you can earn fund to start a business it is also depends on how much funds you need to start business

I made most of that money on Bizdustry, however, I was also active on two more forums. If you are on high paying paid-to-post sites, you can easily generate the amount I have stated on my post. Before Bizdustry reduced the pay rate, I was making $2 per day on average. On some days, I even made $3.5.
Wow, I wish I learnt about bizdustry earlier maybe I could have know more but all the same,it is good to know that a platform exists to help individuals to bridge some gap in their financial aims.

Wow, I wish I learnt about bizdustry earlier maybe I could have know more but all the same,it is good to know that a platform exists to help individuals to bridge some gap in their financial aims.
People who joined earlier than I made more from the site. I used to hear that people were making as much as $80 per month on Bizdustry. However, I am still hopeful that Bizdustry will return to its glory day when the members continue to be active thus helping he forum to build traffic and quality content.

People who joined earlier than I made more from the site. I used to hear that people were making as much as $80 per month on Bizdustry. However, I am still hopeful that Bizdustry will return to its glory day when the members continue to be active thus helping he forum to build traffic and quality content.
Wow, amazing! I also really how bizdustry picks u again, I was just beggining to get used to the platform, I didn't even know a concept like this was around but I'm glad I was not too late.

It is possible but it depends on the site and the amount of cash offer for each post , but it will take a great task and consistency with longer time to generate money that will be enough to start a meaningful business.

Raising capital on a post to site to start a business can be improved or succeeded required a lot of strength, courage and patience
Because some paid to site money are little,so to safe sometimes will required us to be determined, if will are determined about what we wanted to do, then we can save from the little we're earning..

Yes, you can. Actually, I managed to build my business by working on paid to post sites. I managed to save some money by working on paid to post site and used that money to buy domain and hosting. For two years, I invested my earning from paid to post site to operate my websites. Then finally, the websites started earning for me.

Raising funds from paid sites to startup a viable business can be very challenging, but not totally impossible as long as the business outfit will not require much capital to start. So I will say the capital required to start the business will determine if the funds can be raised from online paid site.

Since start ups are either in the category of big or small, yes you can use monies gotten from paid to post platforms to fund your start-ups if this start-up is in the category of a small start-up and not a big or medium sized start-up.

If the business you wish to invest in isn't on a large scale, then the paid to click sites would be a little bit helpful because it would need you patience and persistency to be able to meet up with the desired capital for the business establishment.

Wow. This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

It is very possible especially if you need a small capital for a small business but the challenge is being able to save your earnings without spending from it at all. It may take a few months, but it is possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds