Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

Starting a business from your paid to post sites earnings depends on the amount needed for such business to kickoff, if the amount involved is something that can be obtained from such sites, considering the fact that most paid to post sites payment is usually low, then it's possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would have said you can't save enough for a startup while working on forums but it is still possible, just that you would have to save for long and work for hours. Freelancing still offers a more higher pay than platforms that pay for tasks.
Paid to post sites really will my make you a living, and allow you to save enough to start a business, except you gave another source of income.

But with freelancing, you need special skills, which not many people have.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
Well yes im taking on some courses in school where I need funds to pay up some fees, that is my primary aim why I'm working on paid to post site, but it's becoming kind of hectic and very hard working on paid to post site, the earning are too small and you will have to work your self out.
Please what other paid to post site are you doing that made you earn over 200$ within two months?

Considering the slow rate at which paid to post sites operates , and the difficulty in earning online . I don't think that it is possible for one to generate his business capital from paid to post sites . Even when it seems to be possible , the person will have to spend a whole lot of time and months before saving anything tangible

Pay to post is not a program you can depend on for your sustainability. I don't know the kind of business someone can start with the earning generated from less than a dollar per day. Besides, anybody that is doing pay to post needs some money to take of immediate needed not actually the money to be kept and left to accumulate. If you ask majority of people on this platform they will tell you they can't actually account for any left over from their earning

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
Yes it's possible, if you're dedicated and focused on your objectives and goals you should be able to invest the money made from Ptc sites. Though the amount may be small but with persistence it is achievable.

The thinking comes to my mind, i believe I've made up to the start up capital. To create my personal blog site for gaming business when i put all my PTP earnings together. I'm trying to save them up, but bills payment never allowed me do so. With time I'll get to my required amount to develop my blog.

Considering the slow rate at which paid to post sites operates , and the difficulty in earning online . I don't think that it is possible for one to generate his business capital from paid to post sites . Even when it seems to be possible , the person will have to spend a whole lot of time and months before saving anything tangible
That's right, you can work for months to have something to start with, but if you are a consistent person you can get something with what you save, because we know that in the end we always end up spending on paying bills and basic needs. You don't save the totality of what you have earned, but you can still achieve something small.

Yes it is very possible to raise your capital from paid to post sites, it just depends on how much you earn because that will determine how long it will take for you to be able to make the capital or rather, raise the capital you will need to start up that business, if you are earning enough from your online gigs then in a short period of time, you should be able to raise your capital to run your business, but if the money is not so much, it will take you a while.

It will really take a lot of effort to achieve this, and also depending on the paid site one visited. Most of these paid site gives very little means to save money you have to be patient and work more in order to get enough money
Yeah, valid point. Although, the thread is awakening one to invest wisely with the help of paid to post site, but the revenue generated from gpt sites especially now that the rewards have been reduced so it is challenging to meet with expenses and invest at the same time.

Raising capital for start up business through online earning is quite difficult for me because most of the sites (forum sites) I frequent pays peanuts, I machine getting less than $5 in a month, its not even enough to mark subscription not to talk of a start up business.

I think it is possible to raise capital from a paid to post platform provided you are persistent and you have financial discipline, without financial discipline, you find yourself spending the money as soon as it comes that way you are unable to save for the project you have ahead. So patience and determination is key.

Starting a business is a big achievement for many entrepreneurs, but maintaining one is the larger challenge. There are many standard challenges every business faces, whether they are large or small. These include things such as hiring the right people, building a brand, developing a customer base, and so on. However, there are some that are strictly small business problem..

First off it would require some terrific effort to reach that 500 dollar target in a couple of months. But your proposed idea is not a bad one at all. It would even be more profound if you at least learn how to program so that you will program the app by yourself.

It literally depends on the type of business you wish to egange in and how committed you are in seeing it come to life.I have plans to set up an online shop that is functioning on its own but its a project am hoping to see come to life by mid of this year.
But my other prospects are away from online work which is growing organic veges and livestock rearing of chickens especially. I pretty much need less than $500 for that. What is important is engaging in online jobs that will help me make a profit then am good to go.

It is possible for you to raise capital for your startup by working on pay to post site, but for you to do this you must be a good saver, some one who can save money

Hubpages was the first site where I started earning steadily. I used my hubpages earning to launch my first website. Over the period of two years, I built few more websites and continued paying hosting and domain renewal from the money received from hubpages

you can earn that amount if you are smart enough, for example, use those paid to post sites for sharing referrals purpose as well, so you can increase your earnings

I see my earnings from paid to post site as passive incomes, saving from paid to post site is very negligible, because the time and energy needed to generate good outcome is lost on the money.

Though I am not someone who want to start a very large startup, I have to admit that relying on paid to post sites for all that money is not the wise thing at all because it is even impossible. I just use the money from paid to post sites to buy crypto and hope that it rise in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds