Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

Well you can but with enormous discipline, also the type of business you want to embark on is also another factor. But in all its possible to kickstart a start up from paid to post sites

Advertisement Placeholder
Raising money for business start-ups by paid to post websites would be an herculean task except the business that you want to start up is a very small business that doesn't require much capital. But if it's a big business, ot
If you go back to the main post, you will see the suggested business ideas are for small businesses like an app, a dropshipping store, a blog etc. There are no talks on big business. Small business can be possible. However, that will happen only if you can save the entire earnings. It will not be possible to save entire earnings unless you already have another income stream.

Definitely you can raise capital. like you said, if you don't spend the money you have been making from December you would have gardered some good amount. It is possible to raise good money from paid post site, it will only take time to accomplish that.

If I would make a start up of a business and I would rely on my online income for the capital then it may take me 10 years for the business to open. My online work is centered on paid forums only because that is the work that I enjoy. Writing articles is not easy because there is the risk of rejection. With forums a rejected post is nothing because it is short.

There is no money that is too small to contribute to start a business. You can actually raise capital to start your own business from paid to post site, it only depends on the size of the business you want to start. If the business is a small scale business why not, you can use your earnings from paid to post sites to fund the business or add it to whatever it is you saved to start your business.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
This actually happened to me, there is this site I joined early this year and I planned to use the money I get from the site to start a business, but unfortunately the site went silent on the users.

Everything is possible with hard work. Accumulating money from working on Paid to post website can be enough specially if you are not from a top tier country and dollars is stronger than your own currency. For example earning 500 dollars might be enough to start a stall food business

Yes of course I will, I can make some couple of money if I'm serious and dedicated and in no time my business would eventually be kicking and running. To achieve anything great requires a lot of determinations and hardwork and I believe I would make a lot of money if I'm fully determined.

There is not enough money to help start a company. You can obtain capital from paying for a post office to begin your own business, depending only on the size of the company you want to establish. Why not use your profits from paid posters to finance the company or add it to something saved to start your business if it is a small business.

This will depend on the type of business you want to start up. There are some business that require little capital to start up, you can raise a capital for them just by working on pay to post websites to raise capital for them. For example fancy bag making business requires just $120 to start up. You can simply spend some months on pay to post websites to raise capital for this kind of business.

A paid post site is A sponsored post, also known as a promoted post, is a post to any community-driven notification-oriented website which is explicitly sponsored as an advertisement by a particular company in order to draw a large amount of popularity through user promotion and moderation to the most active or most viewed page on the

Of course my dear every one can easily raise capital for through a proper channel and through determination and dedication. But it will take a long time if you done it legally. You will have to work more and at more sites also.

Yes you can raise a capital from it, it's just gonna take time, alot of time and energy to get significant money out from paid to post site, there are better option to get capital for your business.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
To answer your question regarding If it is right to raise money from paid to post,I would say the level of business you intend going into would determine if what you got from post to get paid would be enough or not.

I guess you can, but surely it will take more time to wait. Here are a few average income estimates for bloggers, Instagram influencers, and video bloggers (vloggers) broken down by their potential reach: Bloggers: $175 to $5,000+ per social channel amplification post (re-posting the content across other social platforms).

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. This proves to investors and bankers that you have a long-term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks.

To answer your question regarding If it is right to raise money from paid to post,I would say the level of business you intend going into would determine if what you got from post to get paid would be enough or not.
If you read between the lines, you will find that I am not talking about big business. I am talking about saving $500 by working on paid to post sites for a couple of months and then using that money to fund your start up. I have even talked about the possible businesses. This can be achieved only when you have another income source and you do not have to use the entire funds.

Consider the following four funding options for a fresh start.

Fundraising with friends and family. ...

Badges and angels move to the capital ...

Next level goal with Venture Capital. ...

Increase capital with loan financing

Yes you have given a very good example and also I am doing the same thing I have started cryptocurrency trading so I need capital to increase my assets I am earning from different forms and investing in binance for purchasing cryptocurrency.

Yes of course we can raise our capital for working or by earning at Write to paid sites. But it is bit passive earning, we can not afford too much usage of mind and things and usage of mobile screen, so it means we can earn bit and raise bit too, anyways it is good thing also

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds