Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

If you have patience, if you can hold your earnings from paid to post sites and avoid spending, I think you can easily do that. If you work on 3-4 paid to post sites, you can earn $100 in a month and build $1200 capital in one year.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are talking about possiblity, it is possible but I think it will be very hard and it will take lots of time to achieve that. It also depends on the website you are working on and how much you make on those websites

Its not easy to save money from pay to post site because making money on paid to post site is quite difficult most of the time , but if you are serious and consistence , you can save money

Its not easy to save money from pay to post site because making money on paid to post site is quite difficult most of the time , but if you are serious and consistence , you can save money
If there is a possibility of making up to $5 on a daily basis, yes I believe that will be possible. But you can't possibly save money here to start up any business of your choice offline if you are only allowed to make $1.

It's very possible for someone to raise capital from paid to post sites but it depends on your plans. One just have to strategize on how to utilize his or her income. As for me I use my earnings on paid to post to pay bills and save offline income.

Get paid to post sites I only going to be paying you a little amount of money that you can use in order to start or learn a new skill where you can get enough money to pay for a business on.

It will take a long period before someone can raise a big capital to start up a business from paid to post sites so it's better you look for other way to earn more in order to make huge income to combine as a whole for business.

I started working on paid to post forum sites during the pandemic in other to raise the neccesary fund to start my own business and i succeeded in doing so , it all need focus and consistence .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds