Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

1. Bootstrap your business. ...
  2. Launch a crowdfunding campaign. ...
  3. Apply for a loan. ...
  4. Raise capital by asking friends and family. ...
  5. Find an angel investor. ...
  6. Get investment from venture capitalists. ...
  7. Get the capital you need to drive forward.

Advertisement Placeholder
With enough will and determination one can definetly raise capital for their startup work from paid to post sites. The money you earn online should be put to good use and that makes it worth the time and effort spent online.

I am really not sure about this because this process is very slow and it will take a time to give you return in paid.
As there are lots of plattforum who are paying on post sites but for this you have to be full of patience and facing person because orders are not given your very directly so for having dollars in your hands are not so easy to earn on this sites.

It is possible you raise capital for your start from a get paid to post forum if the capital you are looking for is not much. However, you will need to be patient as not much can be made from such a forum in a short while. So, yes, its possible with time.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
I've thought about it, but unfortunately I've got lots of responsibility so I can't even save the proceeds from paid to post, I only use the funds to improve myself by taking some courses, at least that some sort of investment too

It depends on how hard one works and how much the paid to post site is offering. If the paid to post site is offering $10 per post ( now that's a lot), then it means with 10 post you'd would get $100 and with 100posts you would get $1000 which is enough to use a a capital for a business in Nigeria. It just depends on your hardwork an how much the paid to post site offers.

It
I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.
thumbnail.jpg

If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140...
If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140 Drink It​
secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Quick Joint Pain Relief Without Painkillers
thumbnail.jpg

If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140,...
If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140, Drink This​
secure.calch.gdn​

Quick Joint Pain Relief Without Painkillers​

secure.calch.gdn​

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.
thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10...

1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10 Days! No Sports Or Diet​

secure.calch.gdn​

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find 20 or 30 Here!​

semp.net​

thumbnail.jpg

You Can Start With As Little As 100 Naira,...
You Can Start With As Little As 100 Naira, Sign Up On NairaBET​
secure.calch.gdn​
It will not be an easy task,to get your start up capital from doing task on forum,it will be a little bit tedious to make a huge and large amount of money to put into investment and commence on a business organization.
Well, you cannot get rich by posting on paid to post sites, however, if you work on multiple sites, and if you already have another income stream, you can definitely save whatever you earn from paid to post site and use that money to fund your business. If you do not have another income source, saving money becomes difficult.

A paid to post sites are very good work where you can earn money, for yes it have been helpful in all kind, especially financially and in knowledge aspects, this post to paid sites have been some people way of managing there business, for some people it have been there back bone in starting up a business. So for me I love post to be paid sites.
It will not be an not

You can use any form of savings to start a business,as far as their is a source of income though matter how small it is,once you can be patience in savings,i don't see why one cannot startup a business from his/her savings from pay to write sites.

Yea, but I think personal savings is the best.

It will really take a lot of effort to achieve this, and also depending on the paid site one visited. Most of these paid site gives very little means to save money you have to be patient and work more in order to get enough money

Its possible If determined.

Well, you can earn money on post paid site to start your own business but it depend the type of business you want venture into and it also depends on your level of tolerance, if you need like $1200 to start a business and you earn $75 in a month , can you really wait till like 16month?

It is very easy to make your capital money through pay to click sites but you must have other sources that will be catering for your miscellaneous income like buying of data and even foodstuff. And it depends solely on you time. Personally, paid to click sites are used as my passive income.

thumbnail.jpg

Doctors Have Found The Cause Of Bad Breath!...

Doctors Have Found The Cause Of Bad Breath! Read It Here​

secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will...

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​

secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One...

This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One Night!​

secure.calch.gdn​

Yes of course, you can actually earn enough money or capital to start a business from paid to post sites like this. all you need is self discipline and perseverance so as to be able to save them as you earn

Why not? You can raise your business capital for start up anywhere. But I will rather implore you to look for something else to raise capital from instead of the paid post site where you end up earning peanuts. Though it depends on the business type. Will you please mention to us the type of business you want to venture into?

Yes it is very possible but you will have to give it all you have, the constant dedication and you will have to work in more than one paid sites. It will take a while so that's where patience will come into play with a touch of persistence.

this depends on the type of business that you want to start and how much the capital required is. most of the sites that pay people online do not really paying high and huge amount like that. so you won't be expecting much from them. That is it

I don't think that will be possible because get paid to post Website earning is very low and even if your business requires low capital I still don't believe the earning you get from the website can help anybody develop or start up a business

Provided that your business isn’t operating in an industry that requires lots of startup capital, like manufacturing or transportation, you can potentially fund your own venture—and it may be more feasible than you think.

I think this is outrightly impossible. Why? Because most pay extremely little amount which you might not even be sufficient to you at the end of the month. But people are different, you can try it on your own and let me have your experience.

Paid to post sites actually amaze income slowly and therefore relying on it as a source of income for start up business would take a while to accumulate income.
[automerge]1613327358[/automerge]
Paid to post sites actually amaze income slowly and therefore relying on it as a source of income for start up business would take a while to accumulate income.
[automerge]1613327359[/automerge]

If it is correct, I trust that if you keep on several sites of payment for publishing you can reach that amount or an approximate, and undertake in what you want. For that you must be constant, dedicate as much time as possible to reach your goals. I am in that, to invest in a different way but with the same goal of reaching the amount.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds