Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

It will really take a lot of effort to achieve this, and also depending on the paid site one visited. Most of these paid site gives very little means to save money you have to be patient and work more in order to get enough money
Well, you cannot get rich by posting on paid to post sites, however, if you work on multiple sites, and if you already have another income stream, you can definitely save whatever you earn from paid to post site and use that money to fund your business. If you do not have another income source, saving money becomes difficult.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can if you put in enough effort and discipline yourself not to spend the money earned lavishly, it will surely work out and you could even launch a very bigger business. What you do with what you earned all depends on the plan you have or the vision you have before starting the paid to post site .

Cryptocurrency offers you the chance to contact similar people you otherwise couldn't engage with. You should gage your product interest and understand what is and does not resonate with people. You can see how the product and pitch can be strengthened. Furthermore, crowdfunding will help you raise money for your company.

For sure one could raise money but how much money and for how long. The wait time to raise money from paid to post site are long and requires hours of online activities. It is not an ideal way to raise for a start up. One could either take a loan get money from friends or work on a full time hone to raise just enough capital.

I don't think that will be possible because get paid to post Website earning is very low and even if your business requires low capital I still don't believe the earning you get from the website can help anybody develop or start up a business
It is possible to raise funds to start a business with a get paid to post forums. When you have like three different forums that you earn daily and weekly, if you are discipline with saving all your money for 2-3 months you could realize over $100 in a month and $300 in a 2-3 month. That can start up a small business.

Anyway basically it depends on the type of business you want to open or establish, you already mentioned some pretty dope business ideas but I still feel you would be starting off small in any of them, anyway good luck to you in your future endeavour and may you be dedicated more than you were before to achieve your goals.

You really have to put in effort and have a couple of sites where you are paid to post. Well $500 might be big or small when compared to your country's currency. And remember, it also depends on the business you plan to venture into.

Can you earn from a pay to post site and use it for a start up? I will say yes. Because if you can earn 20 or 30 dollar per month and you do it for two months, it can be use to start up petty business like kerosene business.

I don't think that will be possible because get paid to post Website earning is very low and even if your business requires low capital I still don't believe the earning you get from the website can help anybody develop or start up a business

Yea, but its still possible with patients and hardworking.

It is not entirely impossible but you need to dedicate a lot of time to the online paid site to earn a reasonable amount of money because mostly the online paid site usually pay a dollar to 5 per day.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
My activities online and the reward are far from the reality of laughing a business. Yes, it possible to start up something small but my earnings online can't finance any of my dream businesses.
It is a cool way of earning with little effort but the time it consumes to earn anything a bit reasonable is very high and I don't think I have such energy

Standard of business determine the amount of money needed to raise up for the business neithere by getting loan of perticipate in online business to rase money for the planing business target.

In order to save up money to start a business from paid sites you really need to work hard and for long hours. The money gotten from the sites is not much but if you can be discipline enough to save up the money for like four months then you can start your business little

Here are some tips to help you get started.

Bootstrap your business.
Crude funding.
Get an angel investment for your start.
Find Venture Capital for your startup.
Asking for funds from business incubators and accelerators.
Source funds by winning the competition.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
I don't think it is possible for me to be able to save from paid to write for starting up my business, because I have so many bills at hand that I need to sort so I can't just rely on this alone but to venture into another thing just need to earn more for a living...

But it could be possible for some people in here that don't have much problem at their hand to solve...

Writing is awesome. And getting paid for writing? Well, that’s the dream.

Of course, making it happen isn’t always easy. Finding freelance writing jobs can be challenging even for experienced writers, and breaking into the business is downright difficult.

One of the biggest obstacles for writers attempting to get paid for their work is finding legitimate, paid, online writing jobs. It’s all too easy to stumble across freelance writing “gigs” that offer little more than exposure — which doesn’t put money in the bank.

If you have a privilege to save all the money without spending anything from it definitely if you can work on forum post for like five months more, you will see a fine capital to start a meaningful business. But how it's can be possible to be saving the without spending it.

Raising money for business start-ups by paid to post websites would be an herculean task except the business that you want to start up is a very small business that doesn't require much capital. But if it's a big business, ot

I think it depends on the business you are trying to start and capital involved. Surely if it is a business that doesn't require much then you can raise it. But if it is one that requires much then that will be a really difficult task.

A paid to post sites are very good work where you can earn money, for yes it have been helpful in all kind, especially financially and in knowledge aspects, this post to paid sites have been some people way of managing there business, for some people it have been there back bone in starting up a business. So for me I love post to be paid sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds