Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

Yes, i simply agree with you thought @Mika. Through PTP sites we can save money gradually and start a small scale business, and grow it from there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, i simply agree with you thought @Mika. Through PTP sites we can save money gradually and start a small scale business, and grow it from there.

Bizdustry has increased the payment one receives by posting posts on the forum, so now it is possible to save money. The owner of Bizdustry is a really generous and kind person. He has increased the amount of pay, so I believe that it is possible to save money in order to raise capital by working on great sites like Bizdustry.

It is very possible to raise your startup capital by working on paid to post website. All you need is dedication and a lot of hard work for it to work. I have personally made decent amount of money working on ptp sites.

Bizdustry has increased the payment one receives by posting posts on the forum, so now it is possible to save money. The owner of Bizdustry is a really generous and kind person. He has increased the amount of pay, so I believe that it is possible to save money in order to raise capital by working on great sites like Bizdustry.
If you save $1 for the period of 365 days of steady work here if Bizdustry pay rate remains the same, will give you $365. With $365 made in one year, you can start of mini offline business or invest in crypto for six months. That might enable you generate more than $1000 in one year and six months. Gradually you'll be moving to financial buoyancy.

This would have possible when the pay was higher but with the current pay rate I don't think such I possible anymore. Think of it, making an average of $6 per week. That's $24 per month and I wonder how long to accumulate this to make a reasonable amount that can start a business.

I really doubt that because most of these Paid to post sites usually pay peanuts and might not reach the funds needed to start the desired business. I implore you to source for funds from family and friends or get a loan.

Starting a business from your paid to post sites earnings depends on the amount needed for such business to kickoff, if the amount involved is something that can be obtained from such sites, considering the fact that most paid to post sites payment is usually low, then it's possible.
starting a paid to Post site is the dream of almost everybody here in the forum. But the only problem is how to get money or generate traffic to pay the member of the forum.

It actually depends on the type of business you want to start. Capital to start a small business which requires a less amount of money can be collected from paid to post sites. I say this because most forums do not pay that much.

It depends on the kind of startup in question. Some startups require more capital that you cannot simply get by working on paid to post sites. You would have to take loans from friends or the bank or save the money yourself.
This will be very very difficult and as you like you said here it will depend on the kind of business you want to start up, if it's a small-scale business then it will be possible but if it is a big business it might not be possible.

It makes sense if you can save up what you earn from working on a paid to post platform or platforms for your business. But to be more realistic, it might not come that easy for someone with a really big business project to set up, frankly speaking.

It makes sense if you can save up what you earn from working on a paid to post platform or platforms for your business. But to be more realistic, it might not come that easy for someone with a really big business project to set up, frankly speaking.

I am currently working as a full-time paid to post writer on forums and I know it is till very hard to make money but I am still very hopeful. I work very hard and post regularly on Bizdustry and some other websites. But I am still believing that it is still possible to save money working as a paid to post writer.

As a retional with business vision and a dream to start a business you can save based on the various post you make every day or the earnings you got and by increasing the level of your participation in other to have achieved what you want.

Well concerning your post on raising money for your business through paid to post sites, I would have to say it is definitely a great idea although would be quite tough along the way, I would say that you would need a lot of patience and hardwork

Yes I believe you can raise capital for a small start up working on a paid to post site. But that start up will depend on the amount of Capital that it actually requires. If the capital required is big, then paid to post platform can't be enough

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
Of course this is a very good idea to increase your business if you work on post to paid site and you can increase your start up business by earning some money from post to paid site.

I believe so, one can save money from paid site he work and use it to start he/her own business, when the use the money very well.

Sure, you could raise money for your business from the paid to get forum like bizdustry and other genuine ones around. That's when you are diligent and discipline with the money realized from the forum. If you could do it like 3 month and save all the money it could start something meaningful with it.
Younare quite right , if you are serious minded and have the ability of saving without touching your earning, you can get money to start your business, if you a phave a forum site or ptc sites that pays well.

Yes, it has already occurred to me, and even more than once.
However, depending on my skills, so far I haven't been able to earn enough money to be able to launch a start-up yet.

It depends on the kind of paid to post sites you are actually earning on ,because there are some paid to post platform. Where you can earn more money to start up your business too

This would have possible when the pay was higher but with the current pay rate I don't think such I possible anymore. Think of it, making an average of $6 per week. That's $24 per month and I wonder how long to accumulate this to make a reasonable amount that can start a business.
Saving average of $20 from your online earnings you made from PTP sites every month for six months, will bring $120. $120 can start up small mini offline business like the restaurant, or you invest more into crypto for another six months to see if you can triple it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds