Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

I'm not quite sure about it oh actually it depends on your earnings but to me it's never possible to start a business with your earnings from online sites at all .They aren't much at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can raise capital from working on paid to posts site and you cannot raise capital from it. The amounts that is needed for the business will determine if what you makes from paid to posts will be enough to start a new business.

There is nothing that is not possible to achieve so long as you keep your focus on the goal you have planned to achieve. Yes it is a very possible thing to do if the capital needed for this business is not too large.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
Anything to make money as long as it's legal,but the challenge is that I can't do one thing for a long time As I get easily bored

It depends on the type of business you are planning to establish. We are planning to establish a big business that you take a lot of space it'll be good to look for your business funding elsewhere.

I don't think that can be possible except such paid to post site pays very well. With that it will be so difficult and tiring to raise tangible sum as capital to start a business.

You can raise capital doing any type of job or work. As long as you're paid, that money can be used as capital. But, don't expect to make a lot from doing it.

It can be very hard to raise capital for your business if it happens that you have only get paid to post website as a source. It required a lot of grinding and patient.

I don't really think so esceot that you have to work a long time, I wi prefer that you get a good salary job to enable you save enough to establish no matter how small.

It is actually very possible to raise a capital from paid to post platforms to start your business but you are actually need to be serious and consistent.

If it comes to posting on forums, it will be possible to start up a business using forum income you invested via a potential crypto for some time.

It depends on the type of business that you want to do. Some businesses doesn't require much capital to establish it while some need huge amount of money.

That's true dear, when it comes business one can start with his paid to post earnings but it will need thorough savings and the calibre of the business.

My dream business is not actually an online business but rather an offline one but I don't really think I would be able to earn up to the startup capital through working on paid to post sites as it involves exotic dog breeding

It depends on the type of business that you want to do. Some businesses doesn't require much capital to establish it while some need huge amount of money.
Even with a small home based business it would take time to save for the capital from the earnings you get from posting on paid forums. A post is rewarded with 2 cents and you have to post a lot if you need a capital of $20 to $30 that may take a month or so. Well, meager earnings take a long time.

It will really take a lot of effort to achieve this, and also depending on the paid site one visited. Most of these paid site gives very little means to save money you have to be patient and work more in order to get enough money
I agree with you. It will take a lot of effort and time to save money from paid to post sites because of very little earning. But the decision is up to you.

Raising capital from paid to post might be so stressful and to be honest, raising enough capital to fund a business might be so stressful as well. It depends on the kind of business. If you are thinking of starting a business that requires a huge capital, you'll work harder

Depending on the volume of capital you're looking at to start that particular startup, you can safely use the earnings you've made from your paid to post platforms to raise the capital. You will require a lot decipline and Concentration to make this a reality

As long as you are earning from the paid to post site you can be able to save to have capital to start your business. Like many have said, it will take a lot of effort and a lot of time to be able to achieve or get to the amount you need.
Yes you can raise capital for your business in a bit site it's really when the site pays well you can be able to raise enough capital to start up your own business

It depends on a lot of things. For instance if you want to start with a reasonable amount it can be attainable. But you need to work on different sites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds