Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

I personally started working on paid to post sites immediately. leaving the youth service being to the fact that I had nothing doing then. It was sure paying which I started my small scale business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It possible to raise money from a paid to post site for business, it requires time and great effort to be able to achieve this. It also depends on the type of business that you want to do.

Well I is actually very possible but then it depends on the amount of time you also devote to the business so it will be able to bring forth the actual desired income and profit

I bought a domain and hosting in 2015 from the money I received from hubpages, a paid to write article site. Two months later, I bought two more domains and launched two sites. I funded these sites with the payment form hbpages.

This will depend on the type of paid site and the amount of money I earn from it.it will also depend on the kind of business I want to start u
Yes. It would be possible to make money from online sites for a business.
But then, this would depend on the type of online site you're earning from and the type of business you want to start-up.

This is almost impossible especially if you are looking for a serious Money to start up a business, paid to post website can only be able to generate you some money to take care of your basic needs.. that's all.

If I had not spent my online earnings, I would have at lest $700 by this time. I can use this money to build an online business, THis money is more than enough tom launch a dropship store.

I don't think that will be possible because get paid to post Website earning is very low and even if your business requires low capital I still don't believe the earning you get from the website can help anybody develop or start up a business

It is still possible to raise some capital to start a new business just be working on paid to post sites. However, you must save money because saving money is the only way to actually raise capital. This is what I am doing now.

Actually it would really take you more time , because to raise capital for your business you need to have the necessary plans and modes associated that would greatly develop the business in different module and ways

I'll have said it was possible some few years or months back. But I've come to realise that if it's your major hustle, one would have so much difficulty in saving for starting up something.
If it's your side hustle, then you can save for a business.

As long as you are earning from the paid to post site you can be able to save to have capital to start your business. Like many have said, it will take a lot of effort and a lot of time to be able to achieve or get to the amount you need.

It can be easy to make money by posting on forums and saving money could be a lot easier if you have many sources of income.

It is very much possible to raise capital from paod to post sites to start a business. $500 can start a nice startup both physical and online in my country. One just need to focus and determined to able to achieve that.

Making money online seems to be tough because it requires time,but one can earn a lot of money or even raise Capital from it,in as Mich as one is active.

It may be a good option if you find a site that pays a greater amount.
But earning $1 a day from these online sites may take you a lot of years to be able to raise a good amount to start up a business

We can raise capital for starting up work on paid sites. This can be achieved when we sign up with paid sites like bizdustry. This can be a stepping stone for you to start business.

This depends on how much money you will need for your start up. If your start up requires thousands of dollars, it is impossible to raise a capital by working on paid to post sites

I would have said you can't save enough for a startup while working on forums but it is still possible, just that you would have to save for long and work for hours. Freelancing still offers a more higher pay than platforms that pay for tasks.

I think this depend on the type of business someone want to establish. There are some businesses that require huge capital to start up. It can be very difficult to raise 10,000 dollars a business with get paid to post forums.

I dont think it's possible to raise money for one's start up by earning on only paid to post sites. One has to earn on other sites or do other online works too

In my case, I don't think I can raise a capital for my intended business unless it is a small home-based business like selling household items or food for the family. My online earnings is very small that I need at least 3 months before I can transfer the funds to my bank account. The required minimum transfer without a fee is $140.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds