Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

Crowdfunding gives you the opportunity to connect with like-minded people who you wouldn’t normally be able to engage. You can gauge interest in your product and understand what’s resonating with people and what’s not. This shows you how to improve your product and your pitch. Most importantly, crowdfunding can help you raise money to fund your business.
This would have been possible when some PTP forum were paying very well especially bizdustry. Then one can make as much as $3 daily which is about $90 per month. This amount can be accumulated for some months to make a reasonable amount.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been earning money online since I retired in September of 2000 and always had enough to start many online businesses without taking money from my own household budget. You just need to start low, work hard and reinvest. After a few years I learned enough to always have a few hundred dollars in reserve.

It is possible to do that, but a good number of the paid to sites I have seen do not pay that huge so you will have to work for months before having get something reasonable

Definitely as long as you earn from whatever sites that it might be it's actually ok to gain or earn money for your own business capital startup .You shouldn't turn down things like this .

Saving average of $20 from your online earnings you made from PTP sites every month for six months, will bring $120. $120 can start up small mini offline business like the restaurant, or you invest more into crypto for another six months to see if you can triple it.
though it looks easy the way you are saying it but it has not been easy raising $20 monthly in a ptp sites every month , and the amount of the Money for the offline business you are trying to start will also depend on how long you have to work.

though it looks easy the way you are saying it but it has not been easy raising $20 monthly in a ptp sites every month , and the amount of the Money for the offline business you are trying to start will also depend on how long you have to work.
I know its not easy to earn $20 a month via PTP sites, but if you're active here, you'll earn it a month. That's the average i earn every month here. I have an offline business where i have a store, selling farm produces.

It is very possible, i once started an investment on an online platform from my earnings on PTP sites. Tho the investment crashed early this year. But you get the picture😂🤫 anyways it very possible it just takes time and patience

It is very possible, i once started an investment on an online platform from my earnings on PTP sites. Tho the investment crashed early this year. But you get the picture😂🤫 anyways it very possible it just takes time and patience
Like you said its very possible but it all depend on the type of online business you working with , I prefer forum site pays more better than most of the sites, but we also have to put data subscription into consideration.

Like you said its very possible but it all depend on the type of online business you working with , I prefer forum site pays more better than most of the sites, but we also have to put data subscription into consideration.
True, the amount of data we use on a daily basis is really not a joke. I just up my data early this morning. Which forum sites do you use tho?

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
that would mean that the amount of money that is needed for the so-called business is very little. Because I have always wondered how much a person wants to make from paid to post to be able to start a big business, don't you think its too little?

Despite the fact that it depends on what type of business you want to start but I guess since you are earning from post sites you should just continue with it to earn alot in other to start a business.

Normally I do cash out my earning and use it for my upkeep and it always pay but i decided to use the money for my business start up and i have started saving money to start a business using my online earnings.

Normally I do cash out my earning and use it for my upkeep and it always pay but i decided to use the money for my business start up and i have started saving money to start a business using my online earnings.
True. There are some business i started some time back and i was able to get the capital from my savings from some of the online gigs i was into back then. The only issue is that it might take some time, but you would surely get it if you can save.

Well, it depends on the type of business that you want to establish. PTC sites earnings are not that much to start a big business except you have some other way to raise extra capital for your business. If you think you can raise $500, it is enough to start some small scale businesses depending on your neighborhood location.

You can raise capital by working on paid to post site but you will have to work for months and never spend the money you make from these sites. You may be able to save a good amount for a business

This is something that would depend on the type of business you are saving towards. You will have to save this money for several months though to reach your target.

You may not be able to raise enough money to start up your business with paid to post site because the payment rate is so low except you will be patient enough to wait for a very long time to raise a reasonable amount of money.

The earning rate is so low and I don't think you will be able to raise the required money that is necessary for you to go into a serious business, if a serious business needs $5000 you may not even be able to raise the $5000 on paid to post site.

At the current rate of making 1 dollars everyday , it is impossible for you to raise money with such earning rates to start up a business, you can only raise a good amount of money online if you are an affiliate marketer or you are into trading.

Sure, paid to post forums could be an avenue to raise money to start something for yourself, just like you said it could be something small and you can continue to scale it from there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds