Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

It really required more work and seriousness even though it depends on the kind of business you desire to set up but personally i think it will take you longer even if the earning is big because business required more capital to be set up and also be maintain.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that his would be a very difficult thing to do. A majority of the people in get paid to sites are paid peanuts and that would take months to save anything meaningful

Those who worked when forums where paying high fir the period of six months steadily made reasonable amount of money to start a mini business at least.

I don't think that it will be possible to save or make or keep earning from such platforms to run a business or even a start because the kind of earning gotten from such site are low and before you will earn a substantial amount.

It depends on what type of startup this is that you are talking about. Some start ups can be started from earnings from paid to post platforms if you are determined to get the capital that way

I would have said you can't save enough for a startup while working on forums but it is still possible, just that you would have to save for long and work for hours. Freelancing still offers a more higher pay than platforms that pay for tasks.
Though i have not been into online earnings for a long time.But i think from my experience in the online earning it would be somehow difficult to get something reasonable to do a start up for your business,but it depends on the business though.

As long as you are earning from the paid to post site you can be able to save to have capital to start your business. Like many have said, it will take a lot of effort and a lot of time to be able to achieve or get to the amount you need.
It is impossible to raise capital from your startup using pay to post site because this site only pay little earnings and this will not be enough for you to start up any business.

We it depends on the type of business, the amount of capital needed and the amount of time you are willing to wait to save for the capital.

As long as you are earning from the paid to post site you can be able to save to have capital to start your business. Like many have said, it will take a lot of effort and a lot of time to be able to achieve or get to the amount you need.
The money you earn from pay to post site is very little and I don't think you can be able to get your startup capital from that earnings.

It is not likely to be possible to raise money from paid to post site because the amount of money you will make will not be enough to start up any reasonable business, you may be able to raise money as a passionate freelance worker.

It's going to take a awful lot of time to save something meaningful to start a reasonable business working on paid to post sites. I think it will become frustrating along the line.

You cannot raise capital for your startup business by working on paid full site because this site is very little money that will not be enough for you to start up business.

It will really take a lot of effort to do so because most of all these jobs yield little profits and it will also take a lot of time to do so

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
That's already a great amount of money. Congratulations to you that you have earned that amount. I don't know if I can earn that amount. I also desire to earn big and make it as a capital to my desire of cryptocurrency trading. I need that same amount to start and let it grow.

I think that the kind of business you wish to establish would determine if you can save for the business through paid to post sites as the earnings are limited to an average of $15-$20 a month per site

I am afaird that money or income gotten from this paif to post sites aren't really enough bto do something that big though they could be more than enough if supported by another source of income.

That's already a great amount of money. Congratulations to you that you have earned that amount. I don't know if I can earn that amount. I also desire to earn big and make it as a capital to my desire of cryptocurrency trading. I need that same amount to start and let it grow.

Right now I do not have any day job and paid to post forums are my only source of income. I am planning to start an offline business (even though I prefer online business), but I am really not sure if I will end up suffering from loss. Paid to post forums have really helped me to survice in this current era of unemployment.

Starting a business requires a lot of capital, and if we look the way the paid to post forums pay we can realised that it will take time before you save the earning to start up a very good and reasonable business, so i don't think you can start a business with the earning because i know there are other needs that you must attend to them.

To achieve the cash that will be enough to start a business from paid to post site will take a long way. It is actually achievable but it may take some time to achieve that
But with determination, it is achievable

I don't think it's possible to raise money from paid to post to start a business. Sometimes, all the money that you make goes into data subscription. I don't really know how you want to save money from such low pay sites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds