Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

You can easily utilize any type of type of cost financial savings to begin a company, as for their gives earnings however issue exactly how little it is actually, when you could be persistence in cost financial savings, I do not view why one can't start-up a company coming from his/her cost financial savings coming from pay out to compose webinternet web sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is very possible though you will need to discipline your self not to use the money generated for the online jobs,and you will need patience because it will take time,and also you will need to operate more than one online job

Yes it is very possible though you will need to discipline your self not to use the money generated for the online jobs,and you will need patience because it will take time,and also you will need to operate more than one online job
That is right. It is very possible indeed but you will need to be very self disciplined. You will also need to give so much effort working in several paid to post forums. The save what you earn until it is a substantial amount before you withdraw.

Well, I don't doubt the possibilities of raising a capital to start a business through paid to post sites. Please can I get ideas on such sites? I'll like to raise capital too.

I really do not think so, maybe it's not impossible but I might spend up to a year working on the sites to generate such an amount and am still not feeling like it will be okay for the startup

Well saving up takes determination and focus no matter how much you get even from this site of posting to post..if you are seriously minded the little can make you great.

Yes it is very possible but it will take more time even if the individual will involve in so many on line paying jobs

Depending on the size of this business you're planning on getting yourself into, you can make the capital from paid to post platforms. If you can also work on as many platforms as possible, you can achieve that

Well for me no fir somepeople it might be yes.. because how much is the post to paid site paying it's highly peanut because you can't make $1000in a week so what are we saying.

I believe that money earn from paid post because is not enough to start up a business but one can save from other place, if really you want to start up a business.

This will depend on the type of paid site and the amount of money I earn from it.it will also depend on the kind of business I want to start up

The answer to this question depends on how much your dream business will require for start up and this solely rely on the type of business it is. It is very possible to earn up to $1 on paid to post websites like bizdustry. Now imagine working on 4 such paid to post websites, that's $4 daily, which means in a month you will make close to 100 dollars. There are certain businesses that can be started with 200-300 dollars, so you just have to work for 2 to 3 months.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
If the pay is high enough and enough to use it start my business, then i will go for it.
I am even looking for such sites that would earn me money for my start-ups.

Well I won't say you can't buy it would take a long time because the earnings are usually small compared to what would actually be required in setting out a new business successfully too

It is possible but it requires a lot of time, commitment and effort before you can raise the sufficient amount required for your business.

I would have said you can't save enough for a startup while working on forums but it is still possible, just that you would have to save for long and work for hours. Freelancing still offers a more higher pay than platforms that pay for tasks.
Paid to post sites are not that a huge payment avenue if you really want to save somthing substancial to be able to fun your prospect in carrying out a business venture.The pay is usually too small.

It will really take a lot of effort to achieve this, and also depending on the paid site one visited. Most of these paid site gives very little means to save money you have to be patient and work more in order to get enough money

Raising money just by working on paid to post sites can take much longer time, but I think it is worth it. Right now, paid to post sites are my main source of earning money online. Bizdustry is also playing a crucial role. Long Live Bizdustry!

Sure, you can start rising you capital from a paid to post earning while being active in more than two or three sites although it's not that easy.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
Working on paid to post sites to raise capital for your business would take a lot of time and effort. I don't know if there are paid to post sites out there that offer higher rewards. But it will be difficult trying to gather much in a short time.

Absolutely not. Maybe I'm just saying this because I don't how to do it. But I believe money earning from this sort of task can't be enough to execute a big project

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds