Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

Yes you can actually raise capital for your business from paid to post platforms earnings. This is not going to be an easy task because you will be needing all the concentration you will need to actualize this dream

Advertisement Placeholder
Raising a business capital from get paid to post Website will be very difficult just because of the fact that majority of the website pay low amount of money

It's very much possible, but you need to stay with your parents to do that. Where you won't spend for food and shelter. You'll simply save and invest for some time you'll get the capital for some business start up.

It's very much possible, but you need to stay with your parents to do that. Where you won't spend for food and shelter. You'll simply save and invest for some time you'll get the capital for some business start up.
I know it's very possible for you to be able to raise some money here for your business but it depends on the type of business, I can only raise money here to invest in cryptocurrency and to buy data subscription.

I I hear about business capital, I always think about something big, let say $1000 or even $10,000. I don't know about you guys but I cannot imagine to raise this kind of money by working online. The highest amount I can think of is just $100.

Sure, you could raise money for your business from the paid to get forum like bizdustry and other genuine ones around. That's when you are diligent and discipline with the money realized from the forum. If you could do it like 3 month and save all the money it could start something meaningful with it.
That is right. If all the earnings are not spent but saved for the cryptocurrency investment and trading I believe that my portfolio will surely increase.

Yes, it is very possible to work in paid to post sites and save money to use in starting a small business. As long as you stay active and disciplined with reaching your daily target goals, you will soon have enough money to start a business.

Yes you can start up a business from a paid to post site if only you can work and complete tasks on time and also save money,as long as the money keeps accumulating then you can save and start up a business of your choice

To some persons of some certain countries, money earned from paid to post platforms can actually amount to something really massive depending on their countries exchange rate. So yes it is possible

You can only be able to make some little amount of money from paid to post site and it may not even be able to take you on a serious budget, money made on paid to post site should only be spent on some things like snacks and data subscription.

Yes it is 100% possible but you need to have other sources of income to cater for your primary needs then continuously save your PTP savings for long, it will become enough.

As long as you are earning from the paid to post site you can be able to save to have capital to start your business. Like many have said, it will take a lot of effort and a lot of time to be able to achieve or get to the amount you need.
I don't think you can raise capital for your startup with a page to post site this is because the money you receive from paid to post site too little for you to start up a business.

It's possible but might take a while to do because the rewards from these sites are small so it's better to have multiple streams of earning online so as to maximize the options available in turn

For someone who has more than on post paid site yes it is very possible to save money you make in post paid , though one thing am sure of is that the period of saving this money is dependent on the amount make in a day

I will say yes at some point if the site is paying really good. I'll for real suggest bizdustry for anybody who would want to achieve genuinely. As you work in bizdustry you're relaxed knowing your pay is secured.

I don't think that will be possible because get paid to post Website earning is very low and even if your business requires low capital I still don't believe the earning you get from the website can help anybody develop or start up a business
It depends on what you want to do. Most small businesses in my country start with about $200 or even less. You can be diligent enough to accumulate that sum on ptp sites in a few months.

Sure, you could raise money for your business from the paid to get forum like bizdustry and other genuine ones around. That's when you are diligent and discipline with the money realized from the forum. If you could do it like 3 month and save all the money it could start something meaningful with it.
[automerge]1632902830[/automerge]

It will really take a lot of effort to achieve this, and also depending on the paid site one visited. Most of these paid site gives very little means to save money you have to be patient and work more in order to get enough money
I think it will take you very long time before anyone can raise a start-up capital for a business from paid to post forums has more space to fools forums do pay a little amount of money.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
This takes a lot of discipline and there is no way you can ignore some basic needs cause you will need data fee, as well as food and other basic amenities especially when you have a dependent family.

Yes I believe you can raise the Capital for your business from your paid to post earnings. This will depend on your type of business you're talking about and the required amount of capital in question though

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds