Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your jo

I can quit my 9-5 job if my side gig or business earns me more than the job pays me, it'll only be more productive if i take out time and focus on the business. We have seen persons who transitioned from their jobs into their businesses so there are lessons to learn there.
Personally, i think quitting isn't the best option. A job will always need your presence but your business can be automated. Most entrepreneurs that are involved in multiple jobs can attest to that. If you can automate your business, just stick to your job and raise more funds to expand your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it is possible today to think of this in a country like mine (Italy), where there is too much insecurity about a permanent job.
However, if I had certainty of the permanent job until retirement, I would not take this into consideration.
But I personally, unfortunately now being a perennial jobless, could instead consider this possibility.
But my choice must be absolutely right and rigorous.
[automerge]1610111540[/automerge]
Well, it is possible today to think of this in a country like mine (Italy), where there is too much insecurity about a permanent job.
However, if I had certainty of the permanent job until retirement, I would not take this into consideration.
But I personally, unfortunately now being a perennial jobless, could instead consider this possibility.
But my choice must be absolutely right and rigorous.

Quiting job for your business maybe a wrong or a right decision depending on how it's later worked out but it's better to run it together

Yes i can quit my job to focus on my business so as to help the business grow into a multi-million brand and then be my ow boss because job is a temporary for surviving while businesses will make you grow rich and become self-reliant.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
Yes, if such a person has the ability to start his business, he should leave the job and try to stabilize his business. Because the job does not trust when the owner gets out, but the person of his business is very beneficial. It is better for someone to start their business and take advantage of it I'm not saying bad to the job...When the man has no other opportunity to have work then the job is an other option for him. But if time gives the opportunity to have man's own business , it is wise to take advantage of this opportunity...

There may be no wise decision as that. You can't be working for someone at the detriment of your own business.
If you want your business to be what you want it to be, you need to cater for it when it was newly founded for better monitoring

There may be no wise decision as that. You can't be working for someone at the detriment of your own business.
If you want your business to be what you want it to be, you need to cater for it when it was newly founded for better monitoring
I agree with you that no work can be started with someone else's support. And work it out. What is the basic needs of the first thing to do is to take care of what kind of facilities the customers need to provide in the business being started. There are many people who start working, but they do not have any special knowledge of this work. And have to suffer losses

Yes I can quite my job,if the business is profitable than my daily job then I will continue with my business
[automerge]1610305593[/automerge]
Yes I can quite my job,if the business is profitable than my daily job then I will continue with my business

Concerning quitting your job for your business. This is a decision that comes to mind when you feel your job is interfering with your business which you have weighed and projected how your business is going to grow In times of profit and recognition.

Job is given to an individual to buy their time and resources. Most at times, people are not satisfied on their job because of humiliation that could come in any angle. Business is the best thing someone can ever think or imagine of but the fear is how to start up the business and other surrounding factors. If someone can invest the same time and energy invested into business instead of paid job, the business will stand tall and strong. Business makes you the boss of yourself and financial & time freedom is there.

Well this question depends on how much I make from the business. If the money I make from the business is much more than the job I have why not.
For example if am into forex and it brings over $1000 in a month and my job just gives $100 I would quit the job for the business

In my opinion, are they not actually the same thing. But, if it is meant as Job being a daily work in which someone works as an employee. I think it's better to focus on business if it's actually making a headway, but it's best to have the two sources of income, as some jobs might pay a meager salary.

If am into government job, I can't quit my job, I manage both the two together, I can only quit private job that is not paying well so as to face my business fully

I will gladly do because job is slavery, you are not been paid what you are worth. In your business, you decide what you want and there is liberty for you. Your business will make you rich if properly handled but in job, there is no job security, that is, yiu can be retrenched anytime. You will be employer of labour in your business.

Yes, I can quit my job to focus on my business especially if it's paying more than my job or if I'm sure it'll pay more than my job. I only need to compare the return from my business to my salary at my work, it'll help me know if my business is worth sacrificing my work for

This can only be done when IAM working in a small company that does not pay well.

I can't quit my job to focus on business.

I can only combine the both to make sure that I have multiple stream of income to generate for myself

Of course I can quit my job to focus on my business, if the business looks promising. There are stories of many successful entrepreneurs who prospered in business after resigning from their 9-5 jobs, all you need is careful planning and determination.

I will gladly do because job is slavery, you are not been paid what you are worth. In your business, you decide what you want and there is liberty for you. Your business will make you rich if properly handled but in job, there is no job security, that is, yiu can be retrenched anytime. You will be employer of labour in your business.
The issue of job loss is not common with government institutions. There is hope of you getting some promotion as time goes on and this means more money, if it's a government job, Don't you think it's best to combine the two instead of quitting the job?

If I love my job so much, then I would continue doing it alongside my side business. But if it makes me so tired to do both, I would focus on the business alone. That way, I will have more time to relax and enjoy being my own boss. Running a business has many advantages to being employed and if I want to enjoy those advantages, then I would focus on the business alone.

I think that this is risky, because if you business then does not work out then you will have nothing that you can fall back on or something that you can still use in order to earn an income./ Therefore I think that it is good to be able to manage your time and be able to do both however if you are sure of the business then by all means this is something you can do and you can dedicate your full attention to the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds