Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is very possible if the business is lucative and pays more than the job. I know of person working in the bank who started a private nursery and primary school, when the school business start growing, she had to resign from her work and continue with the school business. It is best you be an employer of labour than being an employee.
you are saying that you can actually quit your government work and concentrate in your own private business if you are sure that the business you are going to start is lucrative but the question I want to ask you is that how will you know if the business you are about to go into is lucrative without you starting the business because immediately you start a business you either quit your government job to concentrate in your business but what if you quit the job and you come and find out that the business is not lucrative ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely should be a first priority business because you have a future in the business, you do not have a future in the job, so if you have to leave the job for the business, then you should leave it completely because business is better than a job.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
Why not once I weigh up my options and I see more prospect in the business than the job I'm currently doing, I could leave the job for the business and give it my all to succeed in it.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

Don't be too quick, however, to abandon your day job to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams. ... After all, quitting a job to pursue business is risky, especially without having a safety net in place. In fact, the majority of people who decide to start an online business will fail within the first year.

I think if the business I'm doing is more profitable than the daily job I'm working then I'll quit the job most definitely and focus on my business that's the best option for anyone to take. All that matters is making profit and staying happy.

You are in an incredible circumstance, I think. Since your side business as of now brings in cash, you most likely wouldn't be totally crazy to leave your place of employment. Different answers are great, so I will attempt to take a somewhat alternate point of view. Other than the conspicuous dangers (like rivalry, market changes, and so forth), the greatest danger of leaving your place of employment is that you probably won't play out that well actually without the design of a 9-5.

i would prefer to run both my job and my business together but if time is against me absolutely,i can quit my job to focus on my business depending on the situation of things and how standard and firm qualities my business has gained.

It depends on the job, I will first of all look at the probability of the business not falling if it has a high percentage of succeeding, then I'm leaving my job for it, but the best thing to do is try to manage both together and after the business is really grown then I can leave my job for it with confidence.

If it is worth it i.e if the time I dedicate to my business is worth more than the time you dedicate to my job, I'll definitely quit to focus full time on my business. Full time dedication to your business brings about growth.

Hi as for me YES, doing business is better than doing job. First of all when you are employed, no one is getting richer other than your employer. If i have all the necessary materials, ideas and capital maybe i will build my own business. You just need to be patient in order for your business to get succeed.

It is said that when a man wants to board two boats, he is sentenced to death. Similarly, there is a job and a business. If we want to do a job, we will not be able to do business and if we want to do business, we will not be able to do a job. I think one thing should be done at a time so that there is full attention and hard work.

Of course, business pays more than a job. In business we can make money at will, but in jobs we can only make a certain amount of money. There is a big difference between business and job. When we want to do business, we can't get a job. It takes a lot of hard work to make it happen at the same time so we can make it a success. My advice to you is to choose a business if you want to choose between business and job.

I think if you're settled in your business properly and also doing job having not much satisfaction, then definitely you can quit your Job. But before doing so, analyze your business properly and analyze your self too that can you run your business successfuly forever. It happens sometimes, when you feel your business is growing speedy, but after sometime it starts going down. Such facts should be very clear in someone's mind before quitting his job for business.

I can't leave my job for business if I give my personal opinion.Two things are very important in this. If you are doing a private job, you have to leave that job and start a business for yourself. But if you are a government employee, you should keep the job and do as much business as you can. The situation in every country is deteriorating day by day. The situation of inflation has increased a lot. People are longing for jobs, so I believe that jobs are better than business, which will make your old age better.

Yes, i will quit my job for my business because it will work and run smoothly if im focus on it. And i rather save money with working on my.own business than to hire people to work for me while im also working a different job. It doesn't make sense lol

J9b and business both are important for me. Bur quiting job is tough decision for me, and I will try to manage both of them. As business is at top position. So anyhow if i face much problems which can mit be solved then msy be i will skip job.

In today's economy where things are really bad, it is adviced to have 2 to 3 streams of income, so I wouldn't advice anyone to quit his or her job it's better to combine and if it proves to be stressful you can hire a trustworthy person to manage your business for you.

It depends on how much I earn from my job and how much my business pays me. I can only quit my job for my business if the job payment is to poor and at same time taking all my time. It is advisable to only quit your job if you have raised sufficient money to help yourself if your business turns down against you.

Yes I can quit my job and focus on my business if my job is not making me the kind of money my business has the potential of making me. Until such a scenario, I will have stick to my job for the time been.

For sure, since I am making more money from the business. I see no reason why I should wait and work for the growth of another person's business. I will rather invest and spend more time on my own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds