Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have their disadvantages. For online business, It can be a quick rich scheme but the higher the risk it entails while offline it might take time to yield it result but it risky can be endured and be treated well for the business to gain it stand.

Advertisement Placeholder
if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
Of course I could leave my offline business for online business in as much the returns that will be coming from the online job is better than that of the offline. Online or offline or offshore business is business so far I can get a legit money.

I will cook the job online because I can access it anywhere and another benefit of it is that I can promote this business and sell my products using social media.There are many benefits to online business. People love home delivery of products, while in offline business you have to work in a fixed place

My offline salary is less then online job than i prefer online job because in online job in that time has many important.. But the main thing is that working in online is 100℅ ligit.

Yes, Now is the best time to shift your offline business to online.There are multiple factors that explain why now is the right time for offline sellers and high Street retailers to take their business online. Let's discuss this one by one:

In your premise that I would be earning $500 online and $400 offline obviously the online job would be an advantage considering that I do not have to travel and I probably do not need to buy elegant clothes for the office.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
If my online working give me good salary then I will leave offline work and for online working I will hire someone to do always online and response to my client within one minute and I will advice them to make social media pages and channel which will help us a lot and I think so in this Pendemic situation online work is more better than offline work

When you talk of offline business not all of them will not give time or chance to do online business but Incase if the schedule is tight and the offer of full time online better than offline business I will go for online because it is a stress free business and also create time for yourself and family.

It will be very difficult task for me if we I leave my offline business for online business. Because I think we can invest in Offline easily because we know about the project where we should Investment. But investment in online business is very risky because we do not say tomorrow. Value of the coins increasing and decreasing.

Personally I am earning $300 per month from my offline work and if my online work will give me 280 dollars per month then I will leave my offline work and I will join and focus on online job so that you know there are no expenditures no transport no rent in online work
[automerge]1612068957[/automerge]
Personally I am earning $300 per month from my offline work and if my online work will give me 280 dollars per month then I will leave my offline work and I will join and focus on online job so that you know there are no expenditures no transport no rent in online work

I'll definitely go for the online Job, I originally prefer working online to working offline because I get to work at my pace and still earn good money, online jobs are stress free also that's another factor

Honestly i don't need to think about it before i can consider what i have to do. If online business is paying high than the offline business i will definitely accept the later.
Online business will soon take over offline business if the directors are paying well.

Of course i will take the Online job, it gives a bigger salary and i find online jobs less stressful than offline jobs. But it also depends on what kind of tasks i need to do for the internet job offer. If i can do it then i will grab the opportunity and will accept ASAP.

I am a beginner in online business and leaving my offline business for full time online opportunities can't happen now.
I will grow my confidence in it first and that will give hope to hinge on that should an eventuality happens, I have a back up.
I am currently leaning inline opportunities as a backup plan but maybe that might change with time

That is actually possible depending on how much my online job is generating me, and it also depends on how reliable an online job is and how long it going to Last,if this are all in good places i think i can forget about offline jobss,i that is not likely to happen because online job can't be forever
[automerge]1612069961[/automerge]
That is actually possible depending on how much my online job is generating me, and it also depends on how reliable an online job is and how long it going to Last,if this are all in good places i think i can forget about offline jobss,i that is not likely to happen because online job can't be forever

Obviously, I would go with the online job. Not only it's paid higher but it also has multiple advantages like working from home, in comfort and in some cases whenever you like during the day. Some people like going to work because the atmosphere is different there but I'm sure there aren't a lot of them
[automerge]1612070046[/automerge]
Obviously, I would go with the online job. Not only it's paid higher but it also has multiple advantages like working from home, in comfort and in some cases whenever you like during the day. Some people like going to work because the atmosphere is different there but I'm sure there aren't a lot of them

I have seen such peoples whi have left their offline business, while leaving they have started their online business. There are such freelncesrs who provide their services their and get maximum profit.

Yes, I can completely leave my offline business and focus more on online business if what am earning on the business is more when it comes to profit making. December/January, almost all my jobs and earning came from online businesses and jobs as I really enjoyed myself working from home and making good profit.
[automerge]1612070297[/automerge]
Yes, I can completely leave my offline business and focus more on online business if what am earning on the business is more when it comes to profit making. December/January, almost all my jobs and earning came from online businesses and jobs as I really enjoyed myself working from home and making good profit.

Yes I do leave my offline job for online, because i will remain in my home and in family and will earn more $100 . But working only irritate you after a while. So there a man gets bore but rest all is very fine. But at younger age our purpose is only to earn money if there is more money than we will chose that way.

Some people would come to tell that they prefer online jobs but no doubt to, online jobs are way better you do it at your own pace ,you can even do in while on bed but thier are some online jobs that may not be able to sustain you if you keep all hope on it,their are some that requires you do massive advertising like fiverr though generally online is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds