Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is good to have better salary or pay. So i would go for online business, it is good and easy for me at this age. So I will do my job at home this is plus point too. But if i fed up then i will again go far offline job, because physically do not irritate too much so anyways .

Advertisement Placeholder
In this era many are going towards online jobs. And if your online job paying you more than your offline job then you should definitely go for full time online job if you can't do both. You can find many opportunities in the online job.

I have seen such peoples whi have left their offline business, while leaving they have started their online business. There are such freelncesrs who provide their services their and get maximum profit.
Some of them now have find comfort dealing online, since their offline business is put on a halt by corona virus. The best thing they did is creating an online platform to showcase their own business or showing it via freelancing sites.

Yes, it depends on the money involve, if I see a good online job that pays more than my office job I can quit my offline job, what matters is the money that I will be paid, but if it is possible I will do the online job as part-time

Yes, it depends on the money involve, if I see a good online job that pays more than my office job I can quit my offline job, what matters is the money that I will be paid, but if it is possible I will do the online job as part-time
Okay, what if the only option there left for you to work online, is taking it full-time. What will you do?? Not all online jobs gives you time to work part time, some online task demands sometimes you work full-time and not part time.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
Are you seriously kidding me with this question? My friend, I'm not going to think it twice about choosing to work online and trash offline or office work in a heartbeat. I get to be my own boss and don't answer to anyone who's supposedly annoying all in the name of being a boss. I get to rest at home while earning more than those who stress at the office.

Online and offline businesses are good and I will as asked say both will be kept because I need to get and save enough and both can also compliment one another.

Yes, you are right.I prefer online business for aslo another reason That is, you have the freedom of time In offline business, we often have to sit in the office from nine to five o'clock.That's why I don't like offline business because of the times and I prefer online business over that.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
No I do not consider it a wise step to leave your offline business for just online business, because offline business have a surety while online business are always at risk of hackers and scammers. So I'll continue offline business and will do online business in my spare time

There is paradigm shift from offline business to online business now. Many businesses are going digital because that is the era we are in. I am presently doing most of my businesses online, the comfort it brings cannot be overemphasized.

Nowadays online business is taking over the offline business because online business doesn't require you to have a store where you will sit morning and night attending to customers
The online business is now displacing the offline business gradually
So with the less stress in online business, yeah I can leave my offline business and concentrate on my online business

online business is not all that reliable and as a result of this I don't see myself leaving my full-time offline business to concentrate in online business because online business can go at anytime but offline business will always remain that is what I will choose in that position.

It depends on the kind of offline work, if the offline work is very stressful and now has a low pay, I will leave it for an online work that is paying very well with no stress attached

Yes, you are right.I prefer online business for aslo another reason That is, you have the freedom of time In offline business, we often have to sit in the office from nine to five o'clock.That's why I don't like offline business because of the times and I prefer online business over that.
Exactly, the flexibility that working online affords you can never be met at office job of any kind. You get to decide the pace at which you are working, how much you want to earn, when you want to rest, the kind of project you want to do and how you want to get paid. It's way more better package for me all round.

There are two things involved - level of stress and energy Involved and the proceeds. With this option you provided, I think I'll switch to online job, this is because online jobs are known to be easier compared to offline counterparts. by the way in terms of profits, 100$ difference is not little.

There are two things involved - level of stress and energy Involved and the proceeds. With this option you provided, I think I'll switch to online job, this is because online jobs are known to be easier compared to offline counterparts. by the way in terms of profits, 100$ difference is not little.
Yeah, 100$ profit difference is not a little cash compared to what we are earning online as side hustle job. That will be very nice if I'm presented with such kind of opportunities to work online. I have always loved working online than offline job, I love online job type cos of how the schedule looks like, and the ability for me to stay indoors and earn.

One thing that I would definitely notice is that the online job would be an advantage because I do not need to travel. My clothes are already good enough at work. I do not think I need to buy that many clothing. When an employer was insecure, you would need to decide whether one job was too much for him. If my current off-line job is in the stable commercial bank and my online job is in an online advertisement agency, I shall continue with my current off-line job because that speak of the product longevity that I can have a stable peace of mind.

Job is job as long as it pays my bills, makes me comfortable and I have interest in it, it doesn't matter whether online or offline. If my online business is paying me well, I will consider quitting my offline job so as to have enough time to devote my attention to the online business. If you find a good online business, it pays most times that the offline business apart from the fact that you have your time to yourself.

Well based on your discussion, the pay is much higher if I work online for full time. It is much better considering that it would lessen the expenses like the allowance for transportation. I also get to work at the very comfort of our house which is great.

I believe one hundred percent that with the way the world if growing and advancing in technology, there are a lot of things that can be done by the computer from home. That doesn't necessarily guarantee that working from home isnt difficult as it too has its own disadvantages. If the workload , job security and all other factors remain constant, then am definately going to want to work online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds