Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
The online job will be the best choice for anyone with the entrepreneurial spirit.

The ability to diversify, to grow, to work at your own pace and many more benefits.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely online given the fact that there will be more opportunities coming up everyday on the cyber workspace so the chances of upscaling my earnings online will surely increase with time. Besides working online is not limited to just one form of online job.There are vast means to working and earning online .

This decision is dependent on how much the online job pays me.... if it offers me double of what I get offline then I will go for it.... it also depends on how secured the online job is because I wouldn't want a situation whereby I will quit my offline job and end up losing my online job too

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
Well, I will opt for online, reason being it is flexible when it comes to time. It's not all the time it has to be offline, I know a lot of people that makes a lot of money online legitimately without doing anything offline.

Don't think so, because when you have offline business,it makes you an employer of labour and you will have a business that Outlast you as human being, but online business doesn't guarantee that.

Well, I will opt for online, reason being it is flexible when it comes to time. It's not all the time it has to be offline, I know a lot of people that makes a lot of money online legitimately without doing anything offline.
That's true, a lot of people make money legitimately without doing anything. Those that does offline work will be thinking they are ones working hard to earn. They don't know also that the online workers also labour to get money also.
[automerge]1610119952[/automerge]
The online job will be the best choice for anyone with the entrepreneurial spirit.

The ability to diversify, to grow, to work at your own pace and many more benefits.
Too many business to mention, online jobs are numerous. As long as you hold your smart phone you can work any type of work to earn. But that doesn't imply on offline business. Offline business it's hard to find, even if you find the menial one, you'll be tasked harder than expected to earn adequately.
[automerge]1610120469[/automerge]
Online jobs that pays better than offline is preferable this is because it is stress free and can be done at home without you taking the risk of going out daily. At the time when the job is done, you have your whole day to yourself to rest so why bother to continue an offline job which pays less.
That's true, online job gives you complete relaxation and comfort than offline job type that one will be task to work from one place to another. One can make millions of dollars in a year working in the front of his or her device, with some needed skill. I don't see what won't make such person not to triumph when imbibed with an innovative ideas to work online.

Last edited:
Well, considering that online jobs would mean staying online with a fast speed internet connection and a good computer with stable electricity and in a serene environment. This may be difficult to achieve making it one of the cons of online jobs. But if these are taken care of, I will prefer online jobs anytime. If the online jobs now pays better than my online job and I get to use less strength and be at the comfort of my home and getting paid, I will leave my offline job at once!

If you don't have an active website presence in the current circumstances, you are severely restricting your ability to reach potential customers looking to shop online, possibly for the first time. To prevent these shoppers from looking to your competitors to meet their needs, you'll need a fully functioning e-commerce website that allows all of your business to be conducted virtually.
Making the switch from offline to online business isn't always a simple process. What works offline may not work online, so you'll need to adopt new strategies to keep your current customers and attract new ones.

Before leaving my online job, I must have drawn some plans to be followed which we guide me through.online jobs are the best now due to the ongoing pandemic which had forced people, government to adapt to online,most of the workers both private and public organization are working from home.

I do not think one should leave an offline business because of trying to concentrate on an offline business. Rather, one should employ a manager to over see the offline business or get a partner that will run the company and share profit with you. It is better that way than to lose the whole company.
However, if one can find an online job that pays pretty well than the offline job then one could settle for the online job fully

The online job will give me freedom of staying at home and work, and to think of it pays more than the offline business, I will accept the online job and aslo start some side hustle while on the job.

And last I checked 500$ which the online job is to pay is more valuable than the 400$ offline job.

For me i would go for the online business because of t following reasons
The online business does not require manpower and it i stress free. Again since the online business pays better than the offline i will quit it right away

It depends the offline business and it also depends the online business. There are risk that are worth taking. If the offline is stressful and give little or no profit and the online us genuine and gives little or more profit, I will leave the offline.

The choice we choose lies in our own hands. My choice might be totally different from yours because personally I always like to go for an enabling environment where I can do somethings and also advance in career wise.

Working full time online is doable. Yes for many reason I can leave an offline work for a full time online. If the online is genuine and paying, even if the online dose not pay music as the offline I can still go for it, working at your comfort and timing being free from daily movement by compulsion and being bossed around is cool.

If my arithmetics is correct, I will. The offline full time job I will be going at the expense of the online job must be seen to ba paying far more better than the online job before I can venture out with that decision. And it must not be one that weighs me down.

I will go for online job because I will be doing it at the comfort of my house. There is nothing like online job since the return is more than the offline job. You will surely have time for yourself and there won't be stressing yourself from one place to the other. It is good to have a good online income that is enough to plan someone life with. Online income is the best and I am still looking for one that I can be doing as a side income.

Working online and working offline. Before you leave offline job for a full time online job, ask yourself this questions.
1. How fully in-charge are you in the online job. Can anybody or site take the job away when ever they want?
2. What is the online job security?

I can leave my offline business and work full time online...if what am seeing is mouth- watering.. Beside working as a full time online is just the best...I would prefer working online than doing an offline business

With the ways things are right now, I can not leave my offline business for online business and if at all I will, that must be that the amount I will receive will be equivalent and fewer tasks or there should be an increase in the payment fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds