Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes! I can leave my offline business for an online business that is really profitable. From what I have observed about online business, they can yield passive income over the years for you. So i can definitely do something like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though online businesses are thrilling, Leaving offline business for only online business is not a good idea. The best way is to look for a way to manage both. No one become rich through one source of income, we must learn to have many sources of income.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
No i can't leave your offline business working full time online??

Steps about how the offline company can be transferred to online:
Server set-up.
Purchase a Domain.
Select a forum for eCommerce.
Website setup.
Set up Payment Methods.
Setup Shipping Methods.
Verify compliance with taxes.
Planning for Ads & SEO

The way that people earn a living is rapidly changing. We’re seeing more and more individuals embrace online jobs in some capacity every year. The demand for online jobs isn’t going to fade away anytime soon.

I will prefer to work online. Online you have freedom to work at your comfort zone and comfort time but you won't have that offline where you are made to sit in a office and have to leave home at a stipulated time to avoid being late

If I'm given a choice between both then I'm sure going to choose the online job, I love my privacy a lot and I love being alone all by myself without any form of noise around me, all this are things I would definitely be getting in my online job and reverse is actually the case for an offline job.

If I'm given a choice between both then I'm sure going to choose the online job, I love my privacy a lot and I love being alone all by myself without any form of noise around me, all this are things I would definitely be getting in my online job and reverse is actually the case for an offline job.
As far my country Nigeria 🇳🇬 is concerned, no one here would like to work in the office where they pay him $400 than work at home online where he earns $500 on monthly basis. Our companies here don't care about their staff well being, so it's better we look out for ourselves first.

Before embarking on such decision, you have to think things through, and thoroughly weigh your options. Which of the two will bring in more income, which of the two will bring in satisfaction, which of the two will be less stressful. All these factors should be considered.
Awesome suggestion you outlined here dear. Those factors need to be considered first before embarking to work on either of them. We don't just rush cos of money but we examine things first and seek for our own happiness cos being happy working is very important. An unhappy someone can't have the best of business time.

Awesome suggestion you outlined here dear. Those factors need to be considered first before embarking to work on either of them. We don't just rush cos of money but we examine things first and seek for our own happiness cos being happy working is very important. An unhappy someone can't have the best of business time.
Why do people tag unhappiness to a business that will pay them a whole lot of money? It's only abroad that I can imagine such a thing been put into consideration when choosing a job. But my dear here in Nigeria, we choose money first over anything because money equals to pure happiness.

With all things being equal and me being sentimental about working in my comfort, I could ditch an offline job. I know most people would want to think of the security like a network of connections, pension, etc that comes with having an offline job. That is a good thing to think about as well.

Owning an offline retail business is GOOD. But owning an Offline and Online retail business is MUCH BETTER.

The ongoing pandemic has already done everlasting damage to the world of brick and mortar. It’s highly unlikely that the offline business would remain the same even long after this is all over.

Owning an offline retail business is GOOD. But owning an Offline and Online retail business is MUCH BETTER.

The ongoing pandemic has already done everlasting damage to the world of brick and mortar. It’s highly unlikely that the offline business would remain the same even long after this is all over.
I completely understand and agree with you on this because it means that you have two means of earning money secured for you. So, as long as you can be able to manage both the offline office job and online freelance work without being chocked, then it's all for the better.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
No much difference though, but it depends on the situation of things at the time of making this decision. If it is in a period of a pandemic like when lockdown was imposed, I believe one would definitely go for the online work full time.

Money is hard to come by nowadays, whatever opportunity you have, then maintain them. I believe in having at least three streams of income, therefore find time and make sure both offline and online jobs keep flowing, wish you the best.

Obviously every reasonable person would choose to work online not because the pay is higher but the benefits you gain by working online is more than working offline. People might have reasons to work offline because of physical conversation and increase rate of communication but working from the comfort of your home online gives mental stability and helps to increase work productivity as there won’t be high rush to do things and supervisions by team leads.

I would always prefer to have my physical business of 400$ rather than to keep an eye on 500$ business. Because offline or physical business is still preferable and more reliable but online business Need more security and you can easily be deceived by anyone. But this is how I think, but you may have different and better plan than me, and go for online business.

Since it is pertinent not to put all eggs in one basket I will not quit my office job to work online permanently that is more than a risk but an act of greediness and foolishness which can backfire in a deal course.
So we I prefer taking both opportunities

If it's verified and paying more than your current job you can leave it and put your full attention and you will make it big

I would always prefer to have my physical business of 400$ rather than to keep an eye on 500$ business. Because offline or physical business is still preferable and more reliable but online business Need more security and you can easily be deceived by anyone. But this is how I think, but you may have different and better plan than me, and go for online business.
The condition set aside for both isn't a deceiving one. The two options set aside for you to choose is a legit types of business. And they are lasting type of business with retirement rewards to follow up. So you're expected to choose wisely, and no act of deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds