Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
I would prefer online business because it saves a lot of time and we can also make more profit and it is easy to do and its one of the best facility we can do from home this is great advantage of online work.

Advertisement Placeholder
A monthly income of $500 might not be appealing to someone who life in a big city like New York. A person like that would rather work offline to make most of the money.

As I for me, I accept the offer to work online most of my money online as this will give more free time to do some other vital things offline.

I would prefer online business because it saves a lot of time and we can also make more profit and it is easy to do and its one of the best facility we can do from home this is great advantage of online work.
Good remarks made by you, I have always cherished working and making steady passive income through online business. I don't think I can leave my online job for such offline job for the amount too. Because here online, I have time for myself. Not an offline type that I have limited time for myself.

online jobs are more convenient than stationary works..it also reduces stress of going and coming, reduces too much expenses. So no matter what, i will always go for online jobs.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??

Urdu
English

I used to do offline business myself but when my interest in online business grew I left your online business to offline business because I got more money from online business and I also work better offline. That's why I only do business with you online. And the fact is that there is more money in online business and more people are working online these days.

online jobs are more convenient than stationary works..it also reduces stress of going and coming, reduces too much expenses. So no matter what, i will always go for online jobs.

Urdu
English

I used to do offline business myself but when my interest in online business grew I left your online business to offline business because I got more money from online business and I also work better offline. That's why I only do business with you online. And the fact is that there is more money in online business and more people are working online these days.
yeah more people are working online now, cos of the uncertainty posed by covid19 to our lives. So many diverted their time to work and earn online. Because online jobs, businesses are on the increase since the inception of corona virus.

I can't leave my offline business To go into online business I will rather manage the two businesses together. But if the online business is really paying and helps me meet with my financial needs I might consider.

I can't leave my offline business To go into online business I will rather manage the two businesses together. But if the online business is really paying and helps me meet with my financial needs I might consider.
Okay, the online job I'm talking about isn't the unstable type oh, it is the one that you'll work at a scheduled time frame, remotely. An online job that is legit and has stayed for long on the online scene. The one that won't delay your finance, that's the one I'm comparing with an offline own.

Yes I can if it pays well! These days online businesses pays more than offline, so if your online business is paying well you can leave your offline business and concentrate more on what pays most. Every business owner optimum goal is to make profit, what pays more is what we invest in. The reward for investment is profit either at a long run or short run

Yes I can if it pays well! These days online businesses pays more than offline, so if your online business is paying well you can leave your offline business and concentrate more on what pays most. Every business owner optimum goal is to make profit, what pays more is what we invest in. The reward for investment is profit either at a long run or short run
You write admirably, the aim of running a business is to make profit, profits determines the final end product of every business. This days online business and earning opportunities are becoming demanding than offline. Opportunities comes online than offline business. So I will always stick to my online business if it pays higher than the offline type presented.

I prefer online business because it returns me more. In online business I work at home at any time . While in offline business I have to get up early in the morning and ready for going out and maintain myself for work. Online work is preferable than offline business.

this is actually matter of choice and it also depends on the type of job we are talking about and the business the person is planning to go and start, if the job is not yielding enough profits that is it is not enough to meet the persons personal needs he can leave it, but in a surination where the job is paying it is not advisable.

I prefer online business because it returns me more. In online business I work at home at any time . While in offline business I have to get up early in the morning and ready for going out and maintain myself for work. Online work is preferable than offline business.
Very much preferable than offline jobs, especially in this unprecedented time the pandemic posed health challenging issues to mankind. I will always stick to online work type. Enhancing my skills online to find a better paying job type online.

Between online jobs and offline, I believe online comes with lesser stress as compared to offline, online you are at comfort of your room meeting up with the required task and you are being paid
Now in this scenario, the online payment is higher compare to offline, that is enough reason to go for online

Working from home or doing an online job gives you a lot of options by generating a lot of income and gaining a lot of experience thereby providing job opportunities to others it also saves you a lot of stress by moving around
[automerge]1609761863[/automerge]
Working online is going to be a great deal for me,it gives you a lot of opportunities,you will generate a lot of income,it saves you from a lot stress and makes you a different options of business to do at your own comfort

Last edited:
Between online jobs and offline, I believe online comes with lesser stress as compared to offline, online you are at comfort of your room meeting up with the required task and you are being paid
Now in this scenario, the online payment is higher compare to offline, that is enough reason to go for online
That's good, you made your own points clear about what makes your online works unique than offline work type. I prefer online job too by far than offline jobs. Because I can work anytime I want base on my schedule, I'm not forced to work in time kind of weird time that corona virus have marred with.

The comparatively low cost of online businessmakes it an attractive option for start-ups. Overall, online business is much simpler and less expensive, and you'll have a lot less to lose with an online business that fails compared with running the same business as an offline venture.

Online jobs that pays better than offline is preferable this is because it is stress free and can be done at home without you taking the risk of going out daily. At the time when the job is done, you have your whole day to yourself to rest so why bother to continue an offline job which pays less.

Online jobs are very comfortable and you don't have to dress everyday to work, you could even work naked. The pay is another factor, which is worth your time. The job security also comes into play, and important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds