Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to doing business, the only thing constant is change. To be competent in the market, it is very important for businesses to know their customer’s needs and be innovative. Every business has its own way of doing the thing that might have worked for years, even decades, but not necessarily these methods going to the work for you longer because in this constantly changing world the demand of the customers also changes with time.

Advertisement Placeholder
This alone should be enough reason to start a new website and begin selling online. It's an extremely important factor considering that without a website, blog, or online presence prospective clients could begin to wonder how serious you are about business. Today, companies of all sizes and industries are establishing a successful online presence.

I prefer the online job. I'm at home, my comfort, no one rushes me, no one screams at me. I schedule as I want the program, as long as I finish the work :)
I love going out with daily routine staying at home bothers me a lot , I can feel relaxed in the company of colleges , friends buy at online work I have to stay at one place ,

I will pick the online job and not necessarily because of the higher salary but because I prefer to work at my own pace without all the hassle of commuting.
for me I still see online businesses as a part-time job and my main focus is always on my offline business. But it is very important to be serious with both online and offline businesses because no one knows which one will really pay at the end of the day.

Yes, depending if the online business is more convenient and profitable than offline business. Offline business could be time consuming and one has no security in some of them. Online business exposés you to à lot things. And one has time to himself. You decide the time and the operation of your business online.

I love going out with daily routine , it refreshes me , by meeting friends , seeing my colleague .. I don't like daily home routine .. it bothers me so I prefer offline job , online job makes me bored like full time staying at home is the thing I really don't like.

It all depends on this criteria. First is the online business paying more than the offline, if yes then why not. The next is if the online business is here to stay. Like would be on for many more years. If yes, then I would gladly stop the offline to concentrate on the online business
[automerge]1612433400[/automerge]
It all depends on this criteria. First is the online business paying more than the offline, if yes then why not. The next is if the online business is here to stay. Like would be on for many more years. If yes, then I would gladly stop the offline to concentrate on the online business

If it is possible for me I can and I will also like to operate the two business at the same time except I'm very sure that my business that I am going into Will profit me and it doesn't show any sign of crashing that is when I can leave my offline business to concentrate in the other one.
[automerge]1612433516[/automerge]
If it is possible for me I can and I will also like to operate the two business at the same time except I'm very sure that my business that I am going into Will profit me and it doesn't show any sign of crashing that is when I can leave my offline business to concentrate in the other one.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
Hey bro! Who will want to earn that low amount working offline with everyday stress when l can earn more online doing easy task. I will never look back to offline and remain online. But I can not leave my profession, fashion designer.

Everything depends on the Visio I have behind the business and the future I see in the business. There are certain offline businesses I can't forfeit for online business. I would rather combine the two. There are offline businesses that can fetch you multi millions of dollars..

Well, I'm the walking, talking and breathing example of that! Last year, I walked away from a decent paying offline job because of the toxic politics that came with it. Since then, I've earned all my money remotely/online and I've never been happier.

There are two things involved - level of stress and energy Involved and the proceeds. With this option you provided, I think I'll switch to online job, this is because online jobs are known to be easier compared to offline counterparts. by the way in terms of profits, 100$ difference is not little.
Even taking a very good at the expenses I incur every day from transportation going to work, it's way too much and all that would be cut off when I am working online while at home in my comfortable bed or sofa. No one to bicker on me to do this or that, nag on my head all and wear me out.

Leaving my offline business for full time online business depends on the situation at hand, it might be that the offline business is low on sales at that time and I'm need of a specific amount of money so I or one can decide to take a break from offline business and search for greener pastures on online business.

Yeah, 100$ profit difference is not a little cash compared to what we are earning online as side hustle job. That will be very nice if I'm presented with such kind of opportunities to work online. I have always loved working online than offline job, I love online job type cos of how the schedule looks like, and the ability for me to stay indoors and earn.
Exactly my point. You feel a bit relaxed working online than offline. The stress some employers mount on their employees on top offline jobs is very great and they end up even owing you at the end of the month. But for online job, you'll have the time to navigate through the internet and do some other things with no stress.

A lot of persons work full time online by either doing online marketing (Afiliate marketers) or one other business. Personally I can't quit an offline job for an online job at the moment because my offline job is not yet solid.

If you are already engaged in your offline business and you are earning good money then you do not need to go online.
And if you are a new member, start an online business but start a business with experience.

One thing that I would definitely notice is that the online job would be an advantage because I do not need to travel. My clothes are already good enough at work. I do not think I need to buy that many clothing. When an employer was insecure, you would need to decide whether one job was too much for him. If my current off-line job is in the stable commercial bank and my online job is in an online advertisement agency, I shall continue with my current off-line job because that speak of the product longevity that I can have a stable peace of mind.
Hmm, okay you made your own points known. I respect that too, their are some online jobs that is not a guaranteed long time gig. Some offline gigs are somehow guaranteed to last longer. What if the online job you are presented with its a lasting type like your current offline job, which one would you go for??

Before embarking on such decision, you have to think things through, and thoroughly weigh your options. Which of the two will bring in more income, which of the two will bring in satisfaction, which of the two will be less stressful. All these factors should be considered.

I'm going with the online job. Why not? Since it is going to pay me better and I would have the opportunity to work from the comfort of my home in peace and tranquility. As long as it is sustainable over a long period just like the offline job, I will definitely run to it.

I will choose online business any day any time over offline business. Imagine sitting in your bed and making money, then imagine waking up every morning and going to work with so much stress, and at the end of the day someone who works online makes more money than one who works offline.
I will surely venture into online business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds