Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go for the offline job because the pay is better and the risk of work accident is reduced
it is also less stressful
Lol, that's your decision, I respect that. Their is no risk in business nor occupation. Some people might just say opposite of what you have said. They may say online is much risk free than offline, because you work at your convenient, at the comfort of your home, think about that.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer online job than offline because online highly salary and online job doesn't have any stress and it pays much money, and it give time to do other things

I prefer online job than offline because online highly salary and online job doesn't have any stress and it pays much money, and it give time to do other things
Yes, you're there, online job is done remotely, at your home comfort in a convenient time of your choice. It doesn't matter where you work from, all that matters is your availability at any given time schedule.

Even if online business and offline business are the same salary, I will still prefer to choose online business because it's less stress. So, I like online business than offline.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
Whatever the business, there is less money in the physical business. You can make a lot of money online. In today's world of automation can be a daunting task.

It depends bon the one that pay bmw well with no stress... One thing business or job that we always do, everybody like cool money with no stress..if the online business is not stressful and I'm getting cool cash I will go with it and if it is the offline that is paying well I will rather go it offline business

Can I leave my offline business and go for full time business online yes I can do that if they pay am getting from my online is good I will definitely leave my offline work.

I will definitely pick the online job, it offers me to work at my comfort zone. Most offline job are just too stressful. And sometimes one don't have right over the wages paid at the end of the month. Working online will give you the ability to save money and invest in other business that will bring more money.

Most of the people nowadays do business online, those who have pens do their work and are making good investments online because nowadays everyone likes to work from home but in the work office the same Who have a proper job
Yeah, especially in this unprecedented time. People love to work from home because of some restrictions on movement. I love to work from home at the comfort of home. That's why I prefer working online than an offline job.

The good thing about offline, regular work is that you get paid leave and sick days and may even get things like private medical health cover, pension and bonuses, among others. You are guaranteed a salary at the end of the month. You don't get any of that with online work and online work is highly unstable and can dry up without warning. But all things considered, I'd still go with online work to avoid the daily commute, annoying but incompetent bosses and office politics.

Good idea, but as you find an online job, not being a sustainable income to you compared to your offline job. Other people prefer opposite of what you just said. Their are multitude of people around the online world. That cherish online job than offline jobs. Infact they consistently earn through online jobs than offline jobs.
That's right, I guess I didn't think of it that way. Then in that case, one can forsake the offline job, if the working hours for the online job is favourable and the pay is reasonable.

Oh yes I will leave my offline business for online business because I will have time and earn enough money online and will have so many things to do and have more experience about what's happening and what else to do

That's right, I guess I didn't think of it that way. Then in that case, one can forsake the offline job, if the working hours for the online job is favourable and the pay is reasonable.
That's correct, if the online job lay is much more reasonable and favourable to one. That person can decide to forsake his or her offline job chance to work remotely via online.

I would gladly jump at such opportunities because it's more comfortable to work from home, I'll have more time and less distractions which will lead to increased productivity.

It depends, both have their pros and con's . it just depends on what you want exactly at that moment. Surely working In the office causes for less distractions compared to home. But the home too has a form of relaxation you know. So its kind of hard to choose

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
I am a proof of your this post but the situation is different. I have my offline business.if I work regularly then I can earn from 200$ to 500$ per month. But the truth is this I fed up now , I can't take more orders now for few days and I want some change so I work on bizdustry forum full time.
Soon I ll re-start my that work because business is business. But I ll work on this forum side by side.
You asked a question ,so now I want to reply that.
Yes I can leave my offline business for full time online job ,if the salary is good. But if I have time to do it full day.

Leaving offline jobs to become a full time online worker has a lot to be pondered.
Firstly, you need to weigh things down. What is the nature of your offline business and that of the online business, does this online business pay me more than offline business?
And after considering these things , if that of the online will favour you more then you go for it.

It is possible to leave offline business for fulltime online business, but it will only be for a while. Sometimes, offline business owner that are well known by the people around the market setting usually render some services at home, and since we are modern technology era, a customer can somehow call for the purchase of online goods or services which are irresistible being a business oriented individual, since the motive behind it is to make profit at the end of the urgent transactions.

Depends on the the pay what is the main reason why am actually working or doing a business it is to make money if the online business is gonna provide me more money as in am going to make more money from it than the offline business then I will surely choose it over the offline business since am in it for the money

I would go personally for the online job, not only because of the salary, but also because of the other benefits that it offers such as flexible working time and less stress, it has its cons as well, but they are few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds