Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt about it i prefer my online job than offline day because it reduces stress and there will be no need for me to rush in doing it

Advertisement Placeholder
if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
I would go for the online job of course. As long as it is promising that good amount monthly for a long time, I would go for it. Then I can invest that money in offline businesses that can earn me long term passive income.

I would go for the online job of course. As long as it is promising that good amount monthly for a long time, I would go for it. Then I can invest that money in offline businesses that can earn me long term passive income.
Very correct, working online for such money gives you more time to attend to other business or job elsewhere. Because it is done remotely, and base on your own schedule. So saving it to start up a long time offline business, will bring you steady passive income too.

Money is hard to come by nowadays, whatever opportunity you have, then maintain them. I believe in having at least three streams of income, therefore find time and make sure both offline and online jobs keep flowing, wish you the best.

Why not? I can leave an offline business for an online business and vice verse. It depends on the reward and profit of the one benefitting job. Once the online pays better than I'm into it. Online jobs help relive stress.

Working full time online pays more than offline and less stress required

What else am I looking for if I am satisfied with the income from online business, I don't think I am going to think twice

As long as you have the discipline and patience required in this line of work, you can make a tidy sum. You don't work, you don't get paid. You also have to make peace with the fact that some months might be leaner than others. With online work, you just have to take the rough with the smooth.

the problem if this online job is guaranteed and stays forever like the offline job.
if yes, I will choose the online job for sure.

Money is hard to come by nowadays, whatever opportunity you have, then maintain them. I believe in having at least three streams of income, therefore find time and make sure both offline and online jobs keep flowing, wish you the best.
I totally agree with what you have said here. It is best to have several streams of income and never rely on just one source. Then when you find the types of work that work best for you, then maintain them and keep putting effort towards earning in them.

I will surely prefer to go for online job rather than doing offline job. Can I have a better job as soon as possible.

Obviously i will pick the offline job... with it you will have time to even do other little side hustling
[automerge]1606666008[/automerge]
Obviously i will pick the offline job... with it you will have time to even do other little side hustling

It depends on the longevity of both jobs. Most online jobs are not long term, you can work for three months and they start having issues. Offline jobs on the other hand are more reliable to an extent in terms of work duration. But if I'm sure the online job is a long term one, I'd choose it even if it pays lesser than the former.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
It is easy, to go for the online because of higher payment, but what if the one online is not something you love to do, when the one for 400 is exactly what you love to do. ?

Yes, I will gladly leave my offline job to continue to work on Bizdustry. This has been my most rewarding work ever.
Everyday I pray for the person that referred me to this platform, he doesn't know what he has done for me yet.

Its depend on oppertunities which are given by company either office baaed or home based some people couldnt creat office decorum at home and some people like to work at home so its totally depend upon your satisfaction. I think its better to do work at home.

Its depend on oppertunities which are given by company either office baaed or home based some people couldnt creat office decorum at home and some people like to work at home so its totally depend upon your satisfaction. I think its better to do work at home.
Which means you prefer the online. I love to do work from home, at my convenient time. That's why I choose online work than offline work. Because all online jobs are done remotely, and at any convenient place.
[automerge]1608454271[/automerge]
It is easy, to go for the online because of higher payment, but what if the one online is not something you love to do, when the one for 400 is exactly what you love to do. ?
Hmm, it becomes job tug of war, I will go for that one I find so much comfort to do. Regardless of the money said for it. Even if the unfancied one pays double what is tabled for my fancied one, I will still choose the one I fancy so much. Be it offline or online job, as long as it will bring me steady income.

Do online jobs seems easier and more comfortable you could just lay on your bed and be with your laptop or phone typing or doing whatever it is you do to earn online. But for me I feel like offline jobs is like a main source of income and be online jobs I like part-time or something that is used to complements your main source of income so I can't abandon my offline job to work online.

Do online jobs seems easier and more comfortable you could just lay on your bed and be with your laptop or phone typing or doing whatever it is you do to earn online. But for me I feel like offline jobs is like a main source of income and be online jobs I like part-time or something that is used to complements your main source of income so I can't abandon my offline job to work online.
Good idea, but as you find an online job, not being a sustainable income to you compared to your offline job. Other people prefer opposite of what you just said. Their are multitude of people around the online world. That cherish online job than offline jobs. Infact they consistently earn through online jobs than offline jobs.

I will go for the offline job because the pay is better and the risk of work accident is reduced
it is also less stressful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds