Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you leave your offline business working full time online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success has no limits, I am making money online won't stop me from doing my normal day to day job, it just an additional income as long as its not affecting each other, even if it is, I will be the one to plan myself and know the time I will be spending with each of it

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on how much money you are making from your online business compared to your offline job. If your online business was earning you five times the money you earn from your offline job, it would be easy to leave your offline job and focus totally on the online business. Be careful, look before you leap.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
Working online is very good and more preferable to offline jobs. Even though it has its challenges but it's less stressful compare to offline jobs. Although some of us live in an environment where people don't really understand how someone can stay at home, using just smart devices to make money without going out to hustle. Despite everything online job is the real if you are fortunate to fine good gigs.

I would gladly jump at such opportunities because it's more comfortable to work from home, I'll have more time and less distractions which will lead to increased productivity.
Okay, are you talking about working an offline job or online work from home job?? I didn't get your text well. I want you to state your points well, so I know what you are talking about.

I can't consider it because online business can crash anytime and risking it will be a crime for me. offline job to me ls like the main job while the online job is the part time one, to earn more cash and to be more exposed you'll need to cope with the two.

I can't consider it because online business can crash anytime and risking it will be a crime for me. offline job to me ls like the main job while the online job is the part time one, to earn more cash and to be more exposed you'll need to cope with the two.
Do you know that some online job have stand the test and survive up till now, and paying workers also. Online job has different type, it all depends on your expertise. Their are some that pays even more than your day job, and never crashes.

I will pick online job 100 times over offline job considering the stress with offline
In your premise that I would be earning $500 online and $400 offline obviously the online job would be an advantage considering that I do not have to travel and I probably do not need to buy elegant clothes for the office. However, it would depend on the stability of the employer.

I will pick online job 100 times over offline job considering the stress with offline
In your premise that I would be earning $500 online and $400 offline obviously the online job would be an advantage considering that I do not have to travel and I probably do not need to buy elegant clothes for the office. However, it would depend on the stability of the employer.
You made a good point, online jobs doesn't require you to travel to another location to access work, you don't need to put on required clothe fitting to the work you do. All is required of you is, your availability doing job. The work is remote and you schedule when to work and when not to work. The major issue with online jobs is if the funds to pay workers are still flowing, or the owner shut down without notice.

if your tasked to work full time online and get paid $500 monthly salary or continue in your offline job that brings in profit worth $400 monthly salary. Please say your mind, which one will you go for??
I will choose the $500 monthly salary online job anyday over the $400 offline job. Firstly because it is more rewarding, secondly because I will save myself the stress and transportation fre of going to work everyday and finally I will be working in the convenience of anywhere I want at my own convenience time

I will choose the $500 monthly salary online job anyday over the $400 offline job. Firstly because it is more rewarding, secondly because I will save myself the stress and transportation fre of going to work everyday and finally I will be working in the convenience of anywhere I want at my own convenience time
Reasonable thought, working online steady have always been my dream for life. I want to consistently make a living through my online jobs. Let's see what the future holds, I'm planning launching my own game streaming platform 2021. I'm still working on it, I will see how it will look next year.

In would rather work online full time. If i continue my offline business i will gain 10 to 15$ per day but its so stressful that by the time am done with two dresses am aching every where, online business is much better and I don't have to deal with demanding customers.

Believe me working online is just so cool and stress-free but I've come to realize that working offline does not have health insurance, pension and likes so in the nearest future I'm gonna have a real time work and have online jobs as side earning.
[automerge]1609343498[/automerge]
Believe me working online is just so cool and stress-free but I've come to realize that working offline does not have health insurance, pension and likes so in the nearest future I'm gonna have a real time work and have online jobs as side earning.

Fulltime Online jobs are the best for those savvy and technologically inclined. This gives them ability to make multiple income through execution of projects that are to be done remotely, part time services, and many more! The freedom that comes from online jobs really encourages creativity and productivity and at the same time horning their skills.

Of course it's look like more beneficial to get $500 via online work but it may not be good because online work may end at any moment and then what you will do??
In my opinion offline work is always in your favour hence you get low reward. Do online with it also.

It is not advisable. You do not have to leave one for another. That is why you are smart and can manage more than one to three jobs at the same time. It is left for you to fix and balance up your schedule and take them one at a time.

You even stand a chance of double income, from both sides. Earning from offline business and also online business. And another thing to note is that they both have their advantages and disadvantages. Hence you do not have to abandon one over the other. Manage the two wisely.

You can even employee others who can manage and run the offline business for you.

You might call me a man that loves money but cmon, everybody loves money that is why I would work on both. I know it might be stressful but I will make sure to meet my daily task, earning $500 from online and $400 will be a bonus.

Of course it's look like more beneficial to get $500 via online work but it may not be good because online work may end at any moment and then what you will do??
In my opinion offline work is always in your favour hence you get low reward. Do online with it also.
Wonderful, you spoke wisely too, combining your offline job with your online job. With a vision that your online work might stop one day and you continue with your offline type. What if your online job type, is the one that requires you time, what will you do, to contend with both??

I will say that continue both if you are able to give time to online business or offline business .depends on your will power,but i think offline work doesn't give much profit as compared to online business,because now a days online business is running faster and everything is available online
I cannot leave any of them because i have to earn more and more and i can also manage the time for both of the works so i will always suggest you to move with both of the work

Of course I can work full-time on online business, even at the present moment , I am not working at any offline business and I am into online trading of crypto currencies and forex

I can forfeit my offline business and go for online business in as much as the online business is well paying and lucrative. Because online business will give one more time to attend other things aside the online business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds