Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

If I am able to find somebody who is honest and has the necessary skills and commitment in order to drive my business forward then I am going to employ that means of regardless of whether he's my family or not .

Advertisement Placeholder
As much as having family members in one's business is not the best, i would allow a family member to manage my business especially if he or she has the necessary qualifications and is staying idol.

If you can, I would probably not hire someone who lives with you or is part of your family or friend circle. Reason why, is because it's harder to fire that person if anything happens. I would advise hiring outside of your circle so that you don't have issues with that side of it. But, if you can't find employees, it's fine to hire one or two, just don't go overboard.

If you can, I would probably not hire someone who lives with you or is part of your family or friend circle. Reason why, is because it's harder to fire that person if anything happens. I would advise hiring outside of your circle so that you don't have issues with that side of it. But, if you can't find employees, it's fine to hire one or two, just don't go overboard.
Omo this is true ... Ok but what of someone that already made the mistake of hiring family members and friends into a particular business organisation, what if they are misbehaving what is the best way to deal in a situation like that ?.

I think it's better you hire someone from the outside than you don't have any family connection with in order to have a good employee and employer relationship in your business
If you can really trust the person living in your own household to work faithfully for your business, then I believe that it's something that can be encouraged.

Why not. I mean the only reason someone will not want to employ someone in his own household will simply be because you don't trust that person. If this person is someone you can trust with your business, you should employ such a fellow without delay

I can employ someone in my family to manage my business if only the person is trusts worthy and does not steal, I have seen people whose relatives spoilt their business for them within a twinkle of an eye.

I can employ someone in my family to manage my business if only the person is trusts worthy and does not steal, I have seen people whose relatives spoilt their business for them within a twinkle of an eye.
So family members will steal ? If you cannot a family member then obviously you cannot trust other people you are employing into the business, for me I can only employ them into my business when they have the required qualification I need.

So family members will steal ? If you cannot a family member then obviously you cannot trust other people you are employing into the business, for me I can only employ them into my business when they have the required qualification I need.
Have you not seen when a family member steal from another? or are family members all angelic? I can trust my family but people are different every one is different from another.
Have you not seen when a family member steal from another? or are family members all angelic? I can trust my family but people are different every one is different from another.

I can employ that person if he or she has a good business sense and trustworthy. I will also expect that person to have other criteria too. The person needs to have a leadership skill and must be able to communicate with people clearly.

I can employ that person if he or she has a good business sense and trustworthy. I will also expect that person to have other criteria too. The person needs to have a leadership skill and must be able to communicate with people clearly.
I like your points. Irrespective of the relationship or closeness, it is very important to always hire employees who are qualified and ready to handle the business while following your rules.

Ok I understand now, I know this is really happening even sometimes I heard on the news, I have seen some family members planning evil against a family members , if they can be able to do this then obviously stealing is very possible,, will you still employ them if they don't have the required certificate and a qualification ?

There is no problem if the person have all day criteria needed to run a business successfully. Why do I have to go out and hire so want to know my business when I can simply ask my family member who is capable to do it for me on my behalf. It is another way of ensuring a strong tire with my family members.

I don't really see a problem in hiring a family member or someone closer to you like a friend to handle a business for you, I believe its an avenue do him to show you how he can diligently work to achieve success.
Omo this is true ... Ok but what of someone that already made the mistake of hiring family members and friends into a particular business organisation, what if they are misbehaving what is the best way to deal in a situation like that ?.

As much as having family members in one's business is not the best, i would allow a family member to manage my business especially if he or she has the necessary qualifications and is staying idol.
I agree with you. As long as the person is of good character and has the ability to manage the business successfully, then there would be no issue employing him into my business.

Competency is one of the criteria I look into people before I hire someone to handle a position in my company. If a family member of mine is capable of occupying the position without any problem I am going to hire the person.

I don't really see a problem in hiring a family member or someone closer to you like a friend to handle a business for you, I believe its an avenue do him to show you how he can diligently work to achieve success.I
I don't really see a problem in hiring a family member or someone closer to you like a friend to handle a business for you, I believe its an avenue do him to show you how he can diligently work to achieve success.
don't really have problem, if they can be able to work diligently to achieve success with me but the point is that some of them might be too relax because after all I am his family member and so many things like that, this is just the reason I am always so sceptical.

I can actually do this but this will definitely depend on the seriousness of that Person. If the person is actually serious and not a cunny person in the family I can use it to empower him or her.

Choosing someone to run your business for you don't actually require the person to be so close to you or have an intimate relationship with you. The first thing to consider is, if the person is equal to the task. So if the family member you are referring to actually do have some skill and is well grounded in that area, then why not?

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
If they are not worth to be trusted, then it is very important for you to seek other individuals who meet this criterion as you won't have to regret later in the future. Wisdom is needed here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds