Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

To me the best easiest way for your business to grow to grow to employ someone from your home or your family and giving them close monitoring is the best way , because the devil you know is better than the new angel you are yet to know.

Advertisement Placeholder
If s/he is capable of running the business then I don't think it's a big deal after all it's still family. But what's important here is that the person can actually run the business to your taste

It is very dangerous to appoint your household as your manager, relationships sometimes kill the business because if such person mismanage the business fund, it can not be easily fired due to family ties

Since you don't trust any of them, it will not be advisable to employ any one of them. Your business might collapse if you do but you can give the benefit of the doubt and see if they will pass or fail. But keep checking the business as it goes.

I am capable of doing so, but it will be contingent on that person's seriousness. I can use it to empower the person if he or she is sincere and not a cunny member of the family.

Of course I can because somebody from my house is more close and can easily be trusted. You can be rest assured that you are putting the business in a safe hands

I am capable of doing so, but it will be contingent on that person's seriousness. I can use it to empower the person if he or she is sincere and not a cunny member of the family.
In a situation where you hire a relative to help out in your business, and the said person turns out to be unserious, what would you do? How would you fire such a person.

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
It's not always a good idea to do something like this by employing someone in your household or a relative to run your business because of over familiarity.

Yes I can if they have all the required qualifications and if they are trust worthy and hard-working,most family members tend to relax when they are given such opportunity by someone they know

As far as the person is going to maintain a good level of professionalism so then I do not see anything wrong with hiring someone from my household. This will particularly be an advantage if we know ourselves very well.

I think that in the end it entirely depends on how much you trust your relatives or family members. Many people may prefer a stranger because they do not like to reveal business secrets to their family member, even though it is quite possible that a stranger may leak business secrets outside the company.

Well, if I can employed any body to work for me, then is not a big deal to employed any body from my house to work. so far he is capable of doing the job, and willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the business.

Theres nothing bad in employing someone from my household to help me in handling my business, If the person can abide by the rule and regulation I laid down regarding the business.

Well from what you said now, seems you are somewhat talking about making your relatives to oversee your business right? Well it depends on the relationship you guys have . Bad or good?

Sure,one can employ either his friend or family member to assist him or manage his business,but you have to make sure that the person has the necessary qualifications.

I can't employ someone in my household to manage my business because when there's lack of output, I just can't talk to him or her like the way I can talk to another person and it will be difficult to fire him or her

Yes, I can, if the the person is business oriented and is trustworthy. You would have set rules and regulations that he or she must abide to through out the period of time time that the family member would be taking care of the business.

Yes, I can give one person in my family a manager as far our goal is same and he/she will run the business/company well with out being partial.

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
I appreciate you for your plans and wishing you best of luck for it because when you make a plan you definitely achieve it later or better...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds