Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

I don't have any problem with that , just that the person I am employing into the business must be responsible . That is what what matters and only when I am sure they are willing to take the business responsibility seriously.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
If they are experts and have knowledge about managing a business then you can hire them but if they don't know anything about business then it would be risky for your business.

Yes that's possible as long as the person have the good experience, employing your friends or family member is not a good idea sometimes they will not give the business the best.

if the person has all the required qualifications needed to manage the business, and trust worthy, I see no reason as to why I can't hire such person to help manage the business

reason not In other words, the only reason someone would not want to hire someone in his own home is if you don't trust them. If you feel comfortable giving this person access to your company, you should hire him right away.

Employing them is acceptable as long as they will adhere fully to the company's laws and regulations and provided they possess the relevant knowledge.

Family relationships and business are undoubtedly distinct from one another, and family members may not always treat one's business with the utmost care. However, in

There's some level of trust which I have for my family members , most especially my immediate family , we have a closer relationship and we trusted each other , so i can trust them with my business .

Experience and willingness is what really matters and if they can give me what it will take for them to manage the business I will hand over into their care . I will not have any problem , at least they will be much more trusted sometimes than strangers.

Employing someone from your household means that you are employing someone who you know and you can easily identify their strengths and weaknesses. If they are going to remove familiarity aside, that is probably one of the best decisions that you will make for your business.

I'm concerned with getting someone qualified to run my business. So I'll hire the person if I hear positive feedback from my family, friends, and neighbors. I can only get what I want in the business from competent people.

I don't have any problem, I will employ my family members into my business. So many of my family members might even be willing to help me . that would save me the stress of looking for a legit employees.

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
Why NOT? But the condition will be set on the question, "DOES HE OR SHE POSSES THE SKILL TO MANAGE THE BUSINESS?" If yes, then I will allow access to the business management.

I don't have any problem, I will employ my family members into my business. So many of my family members might even be willing to help me . that would save me the stress of looking for a legit employees.
We rise by lifting others up and that's the main reason why some family are making it big in life because they are helping each other up , so it is better to help family members .

You can employ somebody from your household to assist your business is not bad. Most of people outside they are very Connie and delicate to employ from outside, once you have somebody in your family or household to assist you.

Yes of course I will assign any one from my house hold to serve as a manager in my company only if he's honest, experienced, trustworthy and has the reputation of mastery.

We rise by lifting others up and that's the main reason why some family are making it big in life because they are helping each other up , so it is better to help family members .
That is true , but mostly it all depends on the characteristic of each and every members of the family and there are people who are not serious in life and helping such will always be difficult.

It's said that the greatest of your enemies are the members of your house hold. Building on this fact it's better to hire a non relative to manage your business in other not to affected.

I would only employ my household member if he or she is competent and transparent enough to handle my business for me. Otherwise, I would employ another person.

Yes that's possible as long as the person have the good experience, employing your friends or family member is not a good idea sometimes they will not give the business the best.

I think that it is very common for people to hire their family members or relatives. However, it also depends on the circumstances and the nature of a person. Some people may never hire their relatives.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds