Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

Hiring either your household or someone from outside your household depends on the willingness or the ability of you household to do such task you wanted. It is not a bad deal for someone in your house to manage your business on your behalf so far he is ready to do so.

Advertisement Placeholder
We rise by lifting others and thats the slogan of some rich families in my country , every member of the family are rich because they are always helping each others as family members.

Yes, if that my house hold that manage and do justice to my business. It is even better for you and your house hold to run a business once you people have a target.

Yes, if that my house hold that manage and do justice to my business. It is even better for you and your house hold to run a business once you people have a target.
Blood they say is thicker than blood and your family managing your business in your absence is the best thing to do if you trust him or her, I am managing my brother's farm successfully in his absence and i am working to move the business forward .

If I can be able to find somebody who is trustworthy enough then in fact it is going to be exactly what I am going to do. I will like this because I already know them personally and as such communication is not going to be difficult.

I can't employ someone living in my house to run and manage my business for me with laid down principles and guidelines because family already would setting and once familiarity setting to productivity rate will reduce here by causing people that are working or customers to the less interested in my business. The only way to stop somebody that is living in your house from behaving anyhow in your company is to remove the familiarity at the place of work.

There is nothing bad here. All these things requires understanding and proper management and that will really help you. I know in most cases there is likely to be a problem. It's all depend on you and who you are employing from your family.

Everything depends on how trustworthy this person from my household is for me to let the person manage my business for me. If I feel the person isn't a capable individual for the task, I certainly won't let home near my business not to talk of manage it for me. No.

It's all about the issue of trust, if I can find someone very competent and trustworthy in my family then employing such family member to manage my business wouldn't be difficult at all.

It really boils down to competency. If there is someone in my family that's really qualified for such role, then I won't hesitate giving him the opportunity. I won't allow sentiments to cloud my decision making.

The first thing you need to do is trust each other as family , then you need to know the competency of the family member before giving them the opportunity of handling your business .

Yes, I can employe someone in my family to handle my business once I am not around. Just that I need to employ someone who I trust and he is very dedicated in what he is doing.

It's a big no for me. Even though is a way of saving expenss sometimes I will not try that because it can cause unseriouseness.

Though employing workers in your organisation should be based on merits , but that's nothing bad in employing people from your household if they are capable of handling the work.

Actually employing someone from your household to manage your business is a very welcoming idea most especially someone who is very sensitive in business and has the motives of promoting business ideas.

I always feel relaxed when I see a familiar faces working around me , because i feel safe and secured but you need to have someone you can trust to be able to work with them .

I think it's better you hire someone from the outside than you don't have any family connection with in order to have a good employee and employer relationship in your business
For me is not bad to employed someone from your home if actually you really trust and also understand the person very well, because is really good to hire someone you know very well to handle your business than the person you don't know.

One of my neighbor's son was employed into his parents company, only for him to steal a huge amount of money, so i think a family member should be well checked before employed into a business.

When you are trying to employ someone to work for you , most especially if the person is your family member , what you need to have is trust and also to know if he or she has what it takes to handle the position .

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
If you pay your relatives that would be much better for you because they would do it much better then any other hire person in my opinion. And good luck for your plan to become a successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds