Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
To live a comfortable life doesn't consist in riches of this world. We are living in a world where the rich cry and the poor also cries. You just have to be contented with whatever you have in this life and make yourself happy with the little you have.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Every person have his own satisfaction level if my expenditures are less than others then I am satisfied with my income for example if I can satisfy within 30, 000 dllars then I don't need 50,000 dollars.
Trends and the areas where you are living also depend upon your income.

1. Learn to accept yourself. It can be hard for you to understand that money should be not a top priority. ...
  2. Become creative. You need to become creative to manage your personal finances and remain happy even if you don't have much. ...
  3. Stay authentic. ...
  4. Do what you love. ...
  5. Stay gentle. ...
  6. Become generous. ...
  7. Build relationships.

Yes one can be very comfortable without being rich, being rich is not all,have rest of mind and having good health, is more better than being rich. However these day everybody what to be rich because it gives them power, but power without peace is useless.
Absolutely peace cannot be achieved with money. peace is a natural, we get a gift from God and cannot be bought with money If you have peace then you are the world's richest person and lucky as welk.

There is great gain in contentment. Riches might be in physical or liquid cash. Someone can also be very in magnanimity. Riches has a lot yardstick to define it based everyone's own perspective.

Wealth is not about everything, can can live a comfortable life without being rich
It just depends on what you placed your happiness
Some people can place their happiness in their family, this kind of person riches doesn't mean so much to him, his family is his happiness and that's what gives him joy

There's no comfort without being rich. For comfort to actually come into existence, you've have acquired your wants not needs. And one cannot settle his wants without being rich. So the answer is no.

I think so for being comfortable a man don't need to be rich a normal man(means not very rich or poor) can also live his life well but as we know that money is also needed to full fill our requirements and expenses so if our expenses full fill in our earning so don't need to become rich

as we know that every person has a different opinion about this question. I really appreciate your point of view it is true that those people who just want to be comfortable really do not know actually what he wants. yes, I also have a similar opinion that these people are confused who search the comfort being a rich man.

Life is impossible without money and everyone is greedy for money Some people also do online job with full time job which is part time, it makes them more money.We have all come here to make money and are replying. Every servant is comfortable with money and no one can deny it
Of course! You can feel the contentment in life even if your not wealthy. For me its enough to have a 3 meals a day, a shelter, a simple clothing, as long as i am with my family. Im fine with that. Being rich is just a bonus for me if will be given a chance to be.

1. Learn to accept yourself. It can be hard for you to understand that money should be not a top priority. ...
  2. Become creative. You need to become creative to manage your personal finances and remain happy even if you don't have much. ...
  3. Stay authentic. ...
  4. Do what you love. ...
  5. Stay gentle. ...
  6. Become generous. ...
  7. Build relationships.
I think your confidence level based on your comfort, if you understand that in this world only money is not everything, yes there is a good answer by your site. the fourth point is really deep. if you do that kind of things that can make you happy, I think that is the only thing that can make a comfortable life

I can be comfortable without being rich, like my current situation. I am not rich, neither poor. Just enough money I have to buy my essentials in life , because for me the one thint that can make me comfortable is silence and peace in life.

Everyone can never be the same, some already give up on the lifestyle they're living. They had no choice to accept the financial state they find theirself either good or otherwise. But I believe if one is learned or financially expose, majority won't want to settle for less. They might not be aiming or working towards been the richest but atleast living that wealthy life they wanted, meanwhile some felt in as much there's rest of mind whether rich not not they are ok with the lifestyle.

Can someone be comfortable without being rich? That question can only be answered by what Richie's actually means to you and what is your perspective about being rich, for some people being rich can actually be having money left in your bank account after spending and getting the necessary things.

Everybody wants to being rich and he wish to luxurious life .Everyone want to have own car own house and own business. But i think that if a person sleep without tension he is rich. Because money are not facilities are not required. There are many people that are comfortable without being rich.

Absolutely! Comfort and peace is a state of mind. You determine your own comfort. Being rich or wealthy shouldn’t determine comfortability. Though money has a lot to do in our every day life but you can be very comfortable without being rich

I sincerely believe that one can be comfortable without being rich, Comfort has nothing to do with riches. Comfort is a state of mind in my humble view. I might be a 'poor' man but I can still be comfortable i.e happy with myself and my conditions. I would like to ask a question here,how much money does one need to have be termed to be a 'rich' man?

I think money and facilities are not the requirements of being rich at all. A person who sleeps well without any tension or stress is the richest person for me. If you have food for two times in a day, you are rich. Money doesn't make us rich. It's your value or number of people who loves you and want to stay in between them make you rich. But all of those points are for me. You may not be agree with 6p
I don't need to be rich to be comfortable, so yes. For sure, we all need money to survive in life but one doesn't have to be wealthy to find comfort. All I'm saying is, as long as we can afford to buy what we want and need, I'm good. Rich or not.
Really comfort in Life doesn't really come from how wealthy a person is because some person's can be very wealthy but yet isn't comfortable or satisfied due to some reasons so, even if money can solve some pressing needs it can't quarantee comfort.
[automerge]1611700691[/automerge]
I think money and facilities are not the requirements of being rich at all. A person who sleeps well without any tension or stress is the richest person for me. If you have food for two times in a day, you are rich. Money doesn't make us rich. It's your value or number of people who loves you and want to stay in between them make you rich. But all of those points are for me. You may not be agree with 6p
I don't need to be rich to be comfortable, so yes. For sure, we all need money to survive in life but one doesn't have to be wealthy to find comfort. All I'm saying is, as long as we can afford to buy what we want and need, I'm good. Rich or not.
Really comfort in Life doesn't really come from how wealthy a person is because some person's can be very wealthy but yet isn't comfortable or satisfied due to some reasons so, even if money can solve some pressing needs it can't quarantee comfort.

Everybody wants to being rich and he wish to luxurious life .Everyone want to have own car own house and own business. But i think that if a person sleep without tension he is rich. Because money are not facilities are not required. There are many people that are comfortable without being rich.
That's right. As long as we are living in peace and is not burdened by debt or anything, we can be comfortable without being rich.
Absolutely! Comfort and peace is a state of mind. You determine your own comfort. Being rich or wealthy shouldn’t determine comfortability. Though money has a lot to do in our every day life but you can be very comfortable without being rich
I agree with you! I know that having a lot of money is great but having just enough would still give us comfortable life.

It's impossible to balance when you are not rich because everybody wants to live a good life and get whatever they needed when they need it and stop borrowing of money from people or sites, everybody wants to live a good life, nobody that's not tired of poor life and nobody wants to be poor that's why you seeing people doing any kinds of business and praying along with it
[automerge]1611702604[/automerge]
It's impossible to balance when you are not rich because everybody wants to live a good life and get whatever they needed when they need it and stop borrowing of money from people or sites, everybody wants to live a good life, nobody that's not tired of poor life and nobody wants to be poor that's why you seeing people doing any kinds of business and praying along with it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds