Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

I have a different opinion from yours. One can definitely be comfortable without being rich. Being rich do not even guarantee one's comfortablilty. One can be rich but not comfortable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I don't think you need to be rich before you can be comfortable.
If you can afford the basic thing of life then you are comfortable. Comfort requires you having good access to health care and shelter.

Yes, you can be comfortable without being rich. And that is because all you need is a smile. I sincerely believe that one can be comfortable without being rich. Comfort has nothing to do with riches.

One can certainly be comfortable without being wealthy. When one can afford the basic necessities of life without having to stress for it, he is comfortable and you don't have to be wealthy to achieve that

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?

I've heard some people say that the money is not necessary in order for someone to be happy but I will always be the first person to debunk that assessment because money will always be one of the best thing that is going to make me to be happy in this life.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
The truth is that you don't have to be very rich fir you to be comfortable. You just need to have enough money that will be good for you and your family members and you are good to go.

Though I am not totally comfortable with my present position and situation , but I am somehow contented with what I have presently though i am aspiring to acquire more .

Let me put it this way, if you have a house, a good car that you don't struggle to maintain, you can pay bills for your family and afford vacations once in a while, you are comfortable and you don't have to be rich to a millionaire level to achieve this.

You don't need to be wealthy to be comfortable. It is possible to be content with oneself and one's circumstances without being wealthy because comfort is a state of mind. People who are wealthy have more options and find it simpler to concentrate on things that will bring them happiness. The relationship between wealth and happiness, meanwhile, is not as strong as one might believe.

I would not use the word rich because it is subjective. I would rather say wealthy. You can be comfortable without being wealthy. A good car, not a luxurious one, a good house, not a mansion are characteristics of comfortability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds