Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

You have to have money in a particular volume to be comfortable. Now it depends on what you want to do with your life. If you just want to live your life in the manner of waking up getting prepared for work having a decent meal for breakfast lunch and dinner and having effecting cash for a normal life them being comfortable is fine for you but if you really want to live life and experience all the goodness that comes with it, you’ve got to be rich men.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it gives comfort but Money is not everything, but money is something very important. Beyond the basic needs, money helps us achieve our life's goals and supports the things we care about most deeply family, education, health care, charity, adventure and fun

From my own point of view, you can't be comfortable without being rich. The basic things in life you need to become comfortable requires a lot of money. As a matter of fact the good house you desire is not cheap, the good food you want to eat is not cheap, the good car you want to drive cost money, even to the extent of wanting to develop yourself, good schools are very expensive also sometimes there is need to assist members of your family. Without money or riches you cannot be comfortable.

You must have been thinking that if a person has more money then he should be more giving, kinder and more empathetic but it is not like that practically in a real situation. Then why it is so that they are the opposite even though they are lucky enough to reach to that level and God has given them

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
With money you can be comfortable, let us admit it. All these lies and deception that money does not bring comfort should be done away with. But that does not mean that you cannot be comfortable if you are not rich. Comfort is a state of mind, and it is not entirely based on what you possess.

Well it depends on the perspective, I mean you can achieve personal peace and be happy that can be construed as comfortability. Without money I don't think so, there are some things money can get that would make you even more happy.

To me being rich is a relative thing. Rich is in the perception. A person may be rich without being comfortable and a person can be comfortable without being rich. Comfortability is when you can afford the basic amenities of food, clothing and shelter in life. Once these things can be afforded, then you're comfortable. Many people ate comfortable without them realizing it, those are the "greedy" ones.

Concerning if an individual can live comfortable without getting rich. Well, money is very essential to man kind because that is like you pass to getting your desires, needs and wants.it is not when somebody is extremely rich that one can derive comfort but when you have money to tackle things you need and still have extra to spend or share I believe one should be comfortable. It is conventiousness that is making most people uncomfortable.

It is not possible, I don't think the poor are comfortable with their financial status. Even the rich are not even comfortable in some cases. The only thing that can make one comfortable without wealth is when you have a rich relative you can depend on

If you are not rich then you will be miserable and poor. The lives of poor people I pathetic and meaningless. When you see a poor person maltreating a rich person then you will understand why it is important to work hard instead of being content in penury.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Yes off course dear, there are many people who always prefer to live in society without having too much money or resources, one of my university friend also have this type of nature, he don't compromise on his mental peace for money or anything else.

Many times I have heard an expression like this:
"If richness does not bring happiness, we can just think then, what misery could take!"

However I believe that the expression: "I just want to be confortabile" could be multivalent. In the sense that, in order to get an idea of the meaning, one must see who respond so. Therefore him /her life situation, conditions,etc.

Well greedy peoples say like this every one want to be comfortable in their lives because financial crisis seek u everything.hurdles of life cannot stay more than your power.yes i, need money a.lot so I will secure my kids future. Because they never say what my parents did for us.yes i Want to be rich because poor peoples don't have their lives settled and they cannot take care of their health niether lookafter to their family.

When a person says they want to be comfortable only, it doesn't mean that they don't want money. It means that they don't want surplus, just enough to get all their needs and not feel like they lack.

There's a difference between having billions just stacking up in your account till the death, and having enough to eat, have clothes, socialize and go on holidays.

Definitely yes. I am not rich myself too but I still feel the comfort that not all wealthy people have. Wealth does not define comfortability. It just depends on the individual what's for him r her is comfortability. Even some rich people just want true omfortability. If you can just afford basic necessities,for me then I'll be in comfort.

You can be comfortable without being rich when you have the peace of mind that makes you feel contented in life. Even though, I feel that being rich will give you a different level of happiness that makes you feel fulfilled.

The truth is to be comfortable requires money, everything that has the ability to make one comfortable requires money and to some extent a lot of it, though comfort is relative, someone can be comfortable living in a flat while some wants a mansion.

Of course yes! Being rich does not come with an automatic comfortability. In fact, being rich comes with a lot of responsibility and too much expenses. You will only think about how to multiply your riches and less about getting more and more comfortable. If your definition of comfortable is having many cars, too much food, and lavish spending because you're rich, then you're wrong. You will have things that can make life very comfortable but that does not even guarantee comfortability.

Honestly i sincerly believe that one can be comfortable without being rich. comfort has nothing to do with riches. comfort is a state of mind in my opinion you can have so much money and you still be sad at little things about life.

World is challenging like a race. Everyone want to chase it. Being a muslim, I want to say that we feel comfortable by doing worship of God. The best place is mosque for comfortable. But according to world's law and rule money is necessary to living comfortable life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds