Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Of course one need money to be able to do many things in life. Inasmuch as money is directly involve in almost everything, you can't tie it directly to comfort. So if you ask me if I can be comfortable without money, I'll say yes

Advertisement Placeholder
Admit it or not. People need money to live and and we need money to provide for our family. We are just too concious when it comes to money. There is nothing wrong with money. That depends on who is in charge. If a greedy one holds the money, the money becomes greedy too. But if the one who holds the money is a charitable person, expect, the money will also be charitable. The ultimate purpose of wealth is to help others.

This depends on what being comfortable means to you. To some people, being comfortable means being able to pay their bills, have a good source of income, a house, a car and peace of mind. While someone else will tell you that being comfortable means having a house in each of the major cities in the world, fleet of cars, etc. So this depends on what being comfortable really means to you.

You can be comfortable living life even if you are not rich. I think we don't have to be rich to achieve happiness of life. we need just a happy family. The most important thing in this world is love. Without it there is not happiness. Without money there is happiness.

It is absolutely possible to become a millionaire from ground up without any money, but there is no shortcut to this process. Who doesn't want to be a millionaire — that too without money? Being rich, in fact, is usually the dream of every person.

It depends on certain individual because there are some people that no matter how poor they are they don't allow it to bother them but for me personally if I don't have enough money or if i am poor I will not be comfortable as I will try as much as possible to get more money m

What is wealth when there is no comfort. It's just useless. Comfort is the real description of wealth or being rich. When you are in health, you are rich in health care. When you are comfortable when in need, you are rich. So, a comfortable person, is a rich man. He might not be stinkingly rich but he doesn't lack. That makes him comfortable.

It's impossible to balance when you are not rich because everybody wants to live a good life and get whatever they needed when they need it and stop borrowing of money from people or sites, everybody wants to live a good life, nobody that's not tired of poor life and nobody wants to be poor that's why you seeing people doing any kinds of business and praying along with it

There are levels to being rich. Being extremely rich, being rich in a way that you have the luxury things you want, and being rich in a way that you can afford the basic needs of life. Being comfortable has so much to do with riches but not dependent on it. You can be rich and not comfortable. So many rich families or persons have much more troubles than the common man but you think all is well because of their display of perfection.

There is absolutely no way one could be comfortable, without money in my opinion money seems to be everything, without money there is no need for one to be alive. This is why I'm struggling day and night to make sure I eventually have enough money to take care of myself and my family.

Truth is that not everyone will be wealthy although we constantly give ourselves to being that. We all want a good life and a shot at happiness at whatever cost. But truth is there are a lot of other things that can make one happy without wealth.

Many people seem to assume that living an amazing life is dependent on how much money you have. It’s as if being rich is an instant one-way ticket to the good life. But perhaps by focusing too hard on money as a solution to your problems, you’re missing another possibility. You don’t need a lot of money to live a great life. But if you have enough money to comfortably buy your basic needs, being rich won’t make as big a difference.

You can remain happy and satisfied even when you are not rich or do not have a lot of money. However, to live comfortably you need to have a lot of money and be rich. happiness is a state of mind, it is more related to thought. Comfortable is a physical thing, it is related to materials. Imagine driving in a car to your work vs taking a public bus to the workplace. driving in a car is all about comfortableness.

peoples definition of comfortability differs according to individual.it is not the case that wealth is used to define comfortable.there are some cases when you will have money but you will not be comfortable and you will be rich and there are some cases when you will be comfortable and you will not be rich.your comfort can take different dimensions.

I think it depends on your definition of being comfortable, comfortable should mean being contended with what you have and I don't think you need to be rich or have a lot of money to be contended so far your income is more than your expenses.

Anyone can be very much comfortable without being rich depending on how you train your mind on certain things but just that you must always try as much as possible to be able to provide money to gather for all your natural necessities of life. You can be happy with this a lot of people are happy.
[automerge]1612047420[/automerge]
Anyone can be very much comfortable without being rich depending on how you train your mind on certain things but just that you must always try as much as possible to be able to provide money to gather for all your natural necessities of life. You can be happy with this a lot of people are happy.

I can never be so happy in this life without money that is why I'm always trying as much as possible to work and make sure I have money to satisfy all my needs at least to some extent because if you do not have money to take care of your need then there is a problem.
[automerge]1612047848[/automerge]
I can never be so happy in this life without money that is why I'm always trying as much as possible to work and make sure I have money to satisfy all my needs at least to some extent because if you do not have money to take care of your need then there is a problem.

[automerge]1612047848[/automerge]
You're absolutely right on this, there is definitely no way someone would be comfortable when he or she doesn't have money, poverty is a disease, I rather don't exist than been alive without money to cater for my needs, it's pathetic.

Concerning if an individual can comfortable without being rich. Well, It is very possible to be comfortable even if you are not rich. In as much as an individual or a family man can put food to the table for his family and he still has extra in his pocket, it is okay. It is not when one is rich that he can live comfortably, an individual needs to be contented with what he has

Being comfortable with just what you have and being contented with it is, I think that's the true comfortable in life. You don't have to be rich as long as you can sustain what you need in your daily life. Getting rich is just a bonus when you do things that you're comfortable with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds