Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Life is impossible without money and everyone is greedy for money Some people also do online job with full time job which is part time, it makes them more money.We have all come here to make money and are replying. Every servant is comfortable with money and no one can deny it

Advertisement Placeholder
I still have a different opinion about the fact. It is possible for someone to be comfortable and not to be rich.This is because riches only brings wealth.But there is a saying that health is wealth.But the reverse case is that wealth is also health, which means that riches also brings good health.

They are two different things,you have to define your own comfortability there are some that are comfortable in poverty thinking they are enjoying their lives.you have to strive hard for you to become rich in a legal way so that you can be comfortable.

It is very important to attain wealth to live a comfortable life. We need to save more money so we are ready in whatever situation we face in life there comes the ranking of a person's wealth that we call the riches. But all of those points are for me. You may not be agree with me.

of course it is very possible to be comfortable without being rich. This is because it's all about adaptation,and a lot of people don't like stressing themselves a lot of people are comfortable with the bad situation that they are so if one is comfortable with that then it is possible for one to be comfortable without being rich.

Comfortable in this sense means that you are average, not rich neither are you poor, you have all your basic needs and wants satisfied. This is the economic class that is being referred to the middle class on some parlance.

Nowadays everything has pricetags, thats why every human being strive hard for richies. Honestly money gives people comfort and privilege. But it doesn’t mean that you will not live a comfortable life if you don’t have money. As long as you are contented with what you have and have a right attitude towards others, life will give you comfort.

I think that money or being rich is not bad. Personally, I think that if you can have comfort without being rich, since as long as I have what it takes to live and have financial stability, that gives me a lot of peace of mind. With a home, health and a good job to cover my needs and to be able to save something monthly, with that I feel good.

Nobody can be comfortable without being rich, because whenever you see rich people you will always understand and remember how good and nice being wealthy can be. The best thing is to work hard and be rich rather than being comfortable without money.

I think that become rich is important but also not because if a person have enough money to buy everything of his need and provide his family and also he has father moether and good.family ,friend then he is automatically happy then.he.not need to.become rich.

Not everyone is destined to be rich. But not having at all is unbearable. Not able to meet your need at the time you want is the worst thing that can happen to someone. Every body wants to be rich. But since that is not possible for all hustle continue

You do not have to look hard to find a book or article about how to become wealthy and successful. And many of them have some great ideas. But it is important to always remember that the truest wealth is not counted in money but in the things that bring us happiness.
[automerge]1611324885[/automerge]
You do not have to look hard to find a book or article about how to become wealthy and successful. And many of them have some great ideas. But it is important to always remember that the truest wealth is not counted in money but in the things that bring us happiness.

This is a technical question that is not quite easy for people to answer just like that. I think one can't be able to solve his problem easily without money , and for one not to be rich ,it means he is poor ,there is nothing in between. So , for the poor person ,he may be able to live and manage himself .

In this life their is nothing u can do without money even if you want to become a good religious person you will need some amount of money.every body in this life want to have money ,so is good to be rich .

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
When I was still young, I remember how comfortable i am to imagined myself being rich and succesful in the future. But as
I go along the different paths in life, I made a lot of realizations in life wherein money or richness doesn't matter to me. Of course we all do need money for our wants and needs, and i also do. I only need money enough to sustain my needs , but now I am older I am seeing a comfortable life wherein free from toxicity in life and stress- free even though i don't have that much money.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
The word COMFORTABLE is a relative term and it depends on how you see it or the meaning you give to it. Contentment could mean comfortable to some people while having money in surplus mean comfortable to them.

No matter the language we use or how simple or complex we put it ,money is needed to live a good life. However, given the headaches that come with excess wealth, I guess some people use that phrase of just being comfortable to mean as long as they can get what they need when they need it thye are okay. They dont have to be on the list of "top 5 or 1 rich people in the world and start fighting all their life to keep the position.

Depends on your real definition of comfortability as seen above, being rich would definitely provide you with higher comfortability but being average in finance can also provide you some level of comfort which may not be compared to that of the rich, one also needs to hustle hard to attain such.

Definitely one can live a comfortable live without being rich, the major important thing is to have a good health, once you have a good health and you have a little thing that brings income and you are able to feed well that's all. It is not untill you acquire all life wealth to yourself
[automerge]1611328050[/automerge]
Definitely one can live a comfortable live without being rich, the major important thing is to have a good health, once you have a good health and you have a little thing that brings income and you are able to feed well that's all. It is not untill you acquire all life wealth to yourself

Being rich has a lots to do with comfortability, but I want you to know that riches doesn't bring comfort. If one is rich, he may not have enough peace of mind, which might affect his/her comfortability irrespective of the amount of the riches. So, comfort is not collocative to riches.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds