Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

You're absolutely right on this, there is definitely no way someone would be comfortable when he or she doesn't have money, poverty is a disease, I rather don't exist than been alive without money to cater for my needs, it's pathetic.
Lolz, yes you are right that is why we really need to work hard and also work wisely,there are alot of competition in this world and everyone is trying as much as possible to fit in the little world they find themselves,we all must never be left out,we must work
[automerge]1612071323[/automerge]
You're absolutely right on this, there is definitely no way someone would be comfortable when he or she doesn't have money, poverty is a disease, I rather don't exist than been alive without money to cater for my needs, it's pathetic.
Lolz, yes you are right that is why we really need to work hard and also work wisely,there are alot of competition in this world and everyone is trying as much as possible to fit in the little world they find themselves,we all must never be left out,we must work

Advertisement Placeholder
[automerge]1612071323[/automerge]

Yes, we must all work very hard to make this money, it's just so pathetic that I have been very lazy all these years, all I do is sit at home, play games, go clubbing and carry women on a daily basis, this has completely wrecked me to the point that I can't boost of a mare 10,000 naira on my account, I honestly regret my past lifestyle but unfortunately I'm unable to change as I'm still living this bad lifestyle. I have tried all I could for things to change but I'm just unable to change.

Yes, one can be comfortable without being rich. The moment you have all your basic needs met such as food, shelter and clothing, you are good to go. You must not have a bank account filled with millions of dollars before you can be happy or contented. All you need to do is practice more of contentment and satisfaction. Your life will be better and peaceful.

Yes, we must all work very hard to make this money, it's just so pathetic that I have been very lazy all these years, all I do is sit at home, play games, go clubbing and carry women on a daily basis, this has completely wrecked me to the point that I can't boost of a mare 10,000 naira on my account, I honestly regret my past lifestyle but unfortunately I'm unable to change as I'm still living this bad lifestyle. I have tried all I could for things to change but I'm just unable to cthi
serious
sorry about what you might have been going through, I do think about my future 50 times in a day and how I will be in the next few years from now and this thing actually help me to improve my working habit and was also help me to improve my financial status, I always believe that if I reach the age of 40 and I don't have any tangible things to show that life has passed me by, this makes me work hard

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
This question has a personal answer from everyone and there's no way it will answered without being religious a bit about it. some religion believes that people should be content about anything whether much or little that they have, some have even zeroed their minds towards being rich, all they want is to be a bit comfortable, eating and doing every normal thing.

Of course, one can be comfortable without being rich as long as he is happy with what he have. And he have a supportive family. Money can't buy everything and life is not life without happiness so if someone is not rich it's alright. Be happy with what you have but never stop trying. Much more is waiting for you .

Being comfortable and happy in life has nothing to being rich... Some people are rich and at some point in their life they wish they are not.... I always tell my folks that a house, a car and a good business to support my husband is all I want.... You don't need a mansion before you have a shelter you know.... Sometimes even super rich people always go back and take solace in the house where they started their hustle.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Those set of people to me are confused. Being comfortable requires being rich but not too much riches. As you said, they may not want to be tagged as being greedy if they demand for too much riches.

As long as you can provide 3-square meals for yourself and family, you are rich. That's my opinion. I have seen my middle class family that are very comfortable and happy with what they have.

No, you don't need to be rich before you can feel comfortable in life. Most rich people sometimes don't feel comfortable even though they are rich, but they don't have happiness and life without joy isn't a comfortable life.

Absolutely, riches is what most of us are pursuing for, and the most thing in riches is finding comfort thereof from it, there are some many people as well that a rich but has no comfort, just running here and there just to make a stable and sound health, you see when you ask, and the reply you receive is not what are expecting that doesn't means the answer provided doesn't fittings to the questions but it's what your thoughts are and what you are looking forward to get from your own perspective.

Every body want money in excessive to fulfill their needs and wishes. Every person should be enogh money that he may easily fulfill their needs. But excess of everything is bad. I saw a number of people who have a lot of wealth but they are not happy and I saw too much happy those who have a little money.

There's no way a person can live comfortable without been rich because even if you are living comfortable... Someday if life hit you hard by bring unforseen expenses that is beyond your comfortable life...you will know the value of been rich

Without being rich, one can only be contented but been comfortable is far from it. To be comfortable, one need money, one need to be rich. To what extent of riches then depend on what comfort means to individuals.
I need money to be leave a comfortable lifestyle that I so desire

If you are in good health and get enough to eat, have your own home and means of transport, you are already tending towards being comfortable because you already have more that some people could ever dream of. However, I would like riches because that simply means that beyond myself, I would be able to help someone else.

Yes. Comfortability does not attach with richness/wealth but with contentment and simplicity. You can be comfortable without amassing all the wealth of this world.

I can consider myself as an example of someone who is happy and contented with life even if not rich. Yes, I am very comfortable to think that we own our home and have 2 cars although they are both 7 years old. My wife is still working but soon to retire and her retirement pay will be invested into a lot with an apartment. Is that being rich? No, in fact, I may be the poorest in our family since my siblings are all in the US. But for me, life is to be enjoyed so I am trying to get the most of life even without the riches and wealth.
you have a sustainable support system that is why you are very comfortable. I like your example and I hope everyone can learn from it. You don't need to amass all the richest in the world to be considered comfortable. As long as you can feed yourself and your family, provide basic needs and have reserve for emergency then you can be termed comfortable. Just have a support system- a support system is one that can groom itself to supply the needs of the family. You don't need all the riches to be called comfortable.

You Can Live a Better Life. The third reason that you should be rich is that you can improve your quality of life. If you have kids, they have access to better schools and better food. You're able to live where you want to live and have a better house.

Admit it or not. People need money to live and and we need money to provide for our family. We are just too concious when it comes to money. There is nothing wrong with money. That depends on who is in charge. If a greedy one holds the money, the money becomes greedy too. But if the one who holds the money is a charitable person, expect, the money will also be charitable. The ultimate purpose of wealth is to help others.
To me I will say No, because nobody will tell you that he or she wants to be poor in life, but the only thing there is that all hands are not equal, which means all of us can not have the same amount equally in life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds