Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Yes one can be very comfortable without being rich, being rich is not all,have rest of mind and having good health, is more better than being rich. However these day everybody what to be rich because it gives them power, but power without peace is useless.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can say yes, rich can make one comfortable in terms of getting enough money to buy and use it for whatever he/she wants in life. but in other hand rich is not assure a conformable because not every richest men are comfortable, some time getting a so much money can be a problem for one to have a rest mind.

Well been rich is relative, what I understand by richness might contrast greatly with another person, but as long as you can afford whatever you want, afford to eat what you want then you good to go.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Comfort, riches are both relative terms, but to me comfort means being able to afford basic things in life like food, school fees, health care etc, while riches are like vacations and luxury items. So yes I can be happy with just being comfortable.

Even when you called yourself a rich or wealthy family if you are not happy with your relationship with then theres no use of being rich. So I prefer not so rich but happy. Atleast, I can treasure it for life.

Honestly I don't think so, thereisno way one can be comfortable without having money,to be comfortable, you have to be able to afford the basic needs of life clothing, food and shelter. How do you afford these withoit having money? The importance of money in life is just too overwhelming.The idea that money can't buy happiness has been disproved by science, at least up to a point. Experts say that happiness does increase with wealth, but the correlation peaks at earning $75,000 per year. “The lower a person's annual income falls below that benchmark, the unhappier he or she feels.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Being rich is a relative term considering once civilization, upbringing and other factors.
For me, one can be comfortable without riches. What is riches to you? Is it money, houses, children, businesses, good health, career? All these means different deffinations to different people. Health for example is for me riches and I am comfortable with that.

Yes one cannot be rich but can eat healthy the fact is one should not be too poor to get his meals but being rich is good you get your basic need plus your wants that makes you so comfortable.

Yes I can be comforted when I have my luxury life and I can do whatever I want in my life because there is less time in living the world so I think we should live our life according to the own wishes .
My dreams are big and life is short so I want to earn more and more to make my own life and family life better to stay happy.

Good question. Yes, one can actually be comfortable without being rich. There are stages of earnings and living in this world or in any country. All fingers can never be equall. There are people who live below average, some live averaged life while some live above average. People who live below average are poor, people who live average life are comfortable but not rich. This group of people can afford to rent a few bedroom flat and eat whatever they want and live a healthy lifestyle. They can equally have one or two cars but they still can't be grouped among the rich people because they are not millionaires. To be rich, you must be a millionaree.
Then, the people who are called rich people are people who's income flows more than the average people. This group of people can be called millionaires or billionaires.

Well you don't need to be rich to be comfortable with your life what you need is just enough and be contented and thankful with it. Im not rich myself but im happy and comfortable as long as we are healthy and doesn't owe anyone im grateful.

Yeah, if I were the person that ask that question. Because being satisfied on what you have is the main thing in living the life. Being rich is a good thing but not all can appreciate how does he have. I am comfortable even though I'm not rich because I saw things as a blessing even though it is small or big.

This question depends on your own definition of riches. To me riches is not only having money,. It is the ability to have contentment and be satisfied with what you have. If you can do this you are already rich and will be able to maintain peace of mind.

yes that's possible, and as a proof, just read the biographies of people that preferred living in forests and adventures instead of regular life, they could make money too but they won't for interesting things instead

You don't need a lot of money to live a great life. It's hard to downplay the importance of money completely. ... If you can't afford basic needs, more money can significantly improve your life. But if you have enough money to comfortably buy your basic needs, being rich won't make as big a difference.

i sincerly believe that one can be comfortable without being rich. comfort has nothing to do with riches. comfort is a state of mind in my humble view.i might be a 'poor' man but i can still be comfortable........i.e.....happy with myself and my condition.
i would like to ask a question here, how much money does one ned to have to be termed to be a 'rich' man?

yes one can be comfortable without being rich as long as you are satisfied and contented with whatever you have.confortablility is not defined by wealth,you can be rich and not be comfortable.it depends on how you have trained yourself to adapt in any situation

Someone can have all the riches in the world and still not be comfortable. Likewise someone be as poor as church mice and still be comfortable. It all boils down to mindset and perspective. When you have contented mind you will not have much problem on things you don't have and vice versa. A satisfied mind is a rich mind.
[automerge]1611311348[/automerge]
Someone can have all the riches in the world and still not be comfortable. Likewise someone be as poor as church mice and still be comfortable. It all boils down to mindset and perspective. When you have contented mind you will not have much problem on things you don't have and vice versa. A satisfied mind is a rich mind.

Yes one can be very comfortable without being rich and this is called contentment. If you are contented with whatever you have you will have peace of mind and comfortable with your self. Richness is not about having the good things of life, you need to ask yourself if you are even happy with the money you have

Learn to accept yourself. Become creative. Stay authentic. Do what you love. Stay gentle. Become generous. Build relationships.Money is symbolic. It is a symbol of competence, omnipotence, and prestige.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds