Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can offline business person earn this title?

Why not ? the richest black man in the world according to Forbes is Aliko Dangote and he doesn't make money from online business, he is into food, cement, oil and so many other things . So it takes hard work , determination and a whole lot of other factors,.
[automerge]1616881602[/automerge]

Why not ? the richest black man in the world according to Forbes is Aliko Dangote and he doesn't make money from online business, he is into food, cement, oil and so many other things . So it takes hard work , determination and a whole lot of other factors,.
Yes, aluko dangote is a versatile business man. He has a multi million company that deals on all sort of products and consumables. Dangote doesn't own an online business, that's true. But his offline business is still moving stronger in our country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometime back Elon Musk was the world's richeast person. Musk has a offline business, he made most of the money by selling electric cars. warren Buffet also made money offline. Another example is Richard Branson.

Sometime back Elon Musk was the world's richeast person. Musk has a offline business, he made most of the money by selling electric cars. warren Buffet also made money offline. Another example is Richard Branson.
Elon musk is a business guru both online and offline. He has multiple online business too. He owns paypal, dogecoin, and invested heavily through his Tesla motors company into Bitcoin. And other host of business he owns online which i don't know.

Technology runs the world now and many things now are done online, to me I don't think an offline business owner can be the world richest for now, offline business is very difficult for now to earn money like online business

Don't know of Being the world's richest person from an offline business, but what i do know is that some persons have gotten to the big stage of being very influential in the nation and richest in a continent from offline businesses. Example is Dangote.

Elon musk is a business guru both online and offline. He has multiple online business too. He owns paypal, dogecoin, and invested heavily through his Tesla motors company into Bitcoin. And other host of business he owns online which i don't know.
Do some research online. Musk co-created paypal but he no longer owns paypal. Must does not own doge, he just tried to promote doge trough his tweets. Must did not make fortunes online He made money from tesla which is am electric car company

Do some research online. Musk co-created paypal but he no longer owns paypal. Must does not own doge, he just tried to promote doge trough his tweets. Must did not make fortunes online He made money from tesla which is am electric car company
okay, if musk never made any real money online. How come he invested $1.5 billion into Bitcoin? Is it not to make gains? He can't just promote dogecoin without investing into it. He made a tweet earlier, that him and his son have developed a mining software using a mobile device. Mraning, they mine dogecoin using their smart phone or device. Elon musk is in love with crypto, and he is planning to create his own digital coin sooner. You can search through google, or go to cointelegraph for more updates on dogecoin news, and Elon musk.

Elon Musk is a great man that has made money by working smart both online and offline though he might have made more money offline then online but uses the online platforms to boost his sales at Tesla and other companies he holds currently. He is also passionate about Crypto currencies.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
Not anymore i believe because the world as cl become digital even elon musk of today became the richest as of today with the involvement of online or internet. So i don't think a committed offline business man can ever be a with richest

You may be right because I have also come to realise that it is much more easier to make money or break Even online if you know how best to use or explore the internet space for your business . Amazon during Lockdown made fortunes

There is a lot of money to be earned online, however, a lot of people in the richest list earned money from offline business. For example, microsoft is basically offline business. Warrent Buffet made money by investing in the share market

Nothing is impossible as long as you put your mind and effort into it. How solid is your vision and what you hope to accomplish. Hard work, determination, and commitment can make that offline business became very successful. Also patience is key, a successful business is not built overnight, just be prepared for the challenges you may face.

It will take a lot of years and dedication with patience and risk taking to get that title as an offline business owner. Especially when you do not give up on your business standing firm always.

Running business and being versatile in it helps you earn more. Jeff bezos doesn't only own Amazon he owns other businesses we may not know offline.

Honestly you can't compare online business to offline business, the limitation to offline business ends with you and how you can interact and relate with people, online business goes a long way in bridging distance and location as long as you are in the right path.

With the level at which businesses are moving online, I don't think it's possible. The internet can blow up a small business overnight.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
It's not entirely true that the top ten richest people earn their money online. Even though many of them have brought a big junk of their businesses online a large part is still being run offline. Warren Buffet and the Fashion family confirm this.

Well , the issue here is the fact that offline business is not available worldwide and as thus have limited number of users in contrast to online business. This is why people make it more online than offline.

Your point is highly carried but the bone of contention now is the security measures which it lacks because people keep loosing money while trying to invest online. Only few survive it.
Yes I think he or she can end up fighting with you she looks a lot of progress in what he does and gives everyone is really venturing into online business and I think it will work.

It is very much possible for a business person to be well established in his area of endeavour without having to go through the online source as his major source of generating the revenue.Some entreprenuer do the basic and houshold utility products and service that are indispensible to every one,and that is where their source of wealth comes from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds