Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it easier to run business as a single than a married person?

If our partner is of helpful nature then we can expect better results so in many cases the persons who are married does well
This is why it is important to marry a helpful partner or someone who helps you to achieve your dream

Advertisement Placeholder
That's right and that's why its important to find a suitable life partner that can help us grow in life

That's right and that's why its important to find a suitable life partner that can help us grow in life
This is why you should always notice everything that happens in your relationship before you get married.

It depends from person to person and some even start working well after marriage as their partner is so good and likes to help whereas the opposite happens in some cases

Some partners may support their partners after marriage. However, this is not the case all the time, as many partners do not expect to help others all the time.

Some partners may support their partners after marriage. However, this is not the case all the time, as many partners do not expect to help others all the time.
But it is very good to have a partner that supports you all the time. You are going to be doing well

A single person does not have family obligations, therefore, even if the business collapse there is no one except you to suffer. This is not the case of married person.
He has for example single person some families responsibilities if one of his parents needs special medical care or for example he has handicapped brother or sister needs some help to daily activities.

He has for example single person some families responsibilities if one of his parents needs special medical care or for example he has handicapped brother or sister needs some help to daily activities.
That's correct, a single person also has responsibilities towards their parents and also siblings so it does not really matter if you start your business before marriage or after marriage

That's correct, a single person also has responsibilities towards their parents and also siblings so it does not really matter if you start your business before marriage or after marriage
Exactly
Some people do not always agree with this but it is just the fact.

I feel I will do great after I get married lol as I will get or I hope to get more moral support then

That is a good affirmation and I pray you get married to someone who supports you
Thanks, it does help when you can find someone like you so it helps in building a good relationship and both partners can understand each others wants and desires

Thanks, it does help when you can find someone like you so it helps in building a good relationship and both partners can understand each others wants and desires
You will continue to growth when you marry someone like that
You two will be good for each other

Its better to have a learning attitude and learn from our parents and siblings and they all can help us manage our business

I would disagree with general consensus on this thread. It is easier to run a business as a married person. Marriage gives you some sort of stability you don't have when single, and your finances would be well planned.

Well, when a person gets married, he may have additional responsibility to manage their family. They have to take care of their wives and children in many cases.

That's right so this is why the single person has an edge over married person in doing well managing a business and its daily affairs

A married person does not spend recklessly and that would help such a person to be able to manage finances for a business.

It depends from a person to person and if we are married then also depends upon our partner but a good partner can also help us in managing our business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds