Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can offline business person earn this title?

Well i believe the business of jeff bezos is online and offline. Even at that online business is very lucrative and the one of the best paying in any part of the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very much possible for a business person to be well established in his area of endeavour without having to go through the online source as his major source of generating the revenue.Some entreprenuer do the basic and houshold utility products and service that are indispensible to every one,and that is where their source of wealth comes from.
you are very correct because you are certain businesses that are limited to certain environment which doesn't really need to go online and those businesses friend but if you're kind of business as all require a large marketspace their online presence becomes necessary.

Your point is highly carried but the bone of contention now is the security measures which it lacks because people keep loosing money while trying to invest online. Only few survive it.
Yes online business can end this title you can do online business and become very rich overnight these days there are so many young individuals that had made it well through online.

That's possible but if you look at the records of the 10 richest, you will see that one thing is common in almost all of them. They have involvement in an offline business that helps them in staying in the race. Here I would like to quote Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk with their involvement in diversified fields off and online.

That's possible but if you look at the records of the 10 richest, you will see that one thing is common in almost all of them. They have involvement in an offline business that helps them in staying in the race. Here I would like to quote Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk with their involvement in diversified fields off and online.
Yeah it is very possible that they all started from offline businesses before progressing to online businesses which was the source to boost their capital or wealth exponentially.

Yes it's very possible but I don't think the business can actually avoid going online. So to some extent for a business to reach its full capacity it has to work not just offline but also online as well

I don't think any business owner operating offline can ever become tye richest man in the world. Go and check the first do richest man In the world, they are into technology and online business

It is possible to make a fortune online but it is not a straight road to ply. There are tonnes of people online and making good use of the internet for their services. But this is not the only source to acquire a great fortune.

The world is becoming digital and so is money, so if you really want to make more money, online is the best place, offline is restricted because you are limited to your immediate environment.

Your point is highly carried but the bone of contention now is the security measures which it lacks because people keep loosing money while trying to invest online. Only few survive it.
If he or she is very dedicated in his business I believe that an online business can end this title you have to be very serious there for you to survive a business these days because they are a lot of competition.

In the past those who are the richest where those with offline business but now the world is evolving in such a way that you have to have an online presence to really make tremendous earnings.

In the past those who are the richest where those with offline business but now the world is evolving in such a way that you have to have an online presence to really make tremendous earnings.
You are very correct especially in the areas of marketing and traffic management lots of people have made money using the online tools compare offline strategy.a

Yeah it's possible because all the richest peoples you see in the world are operating offline businesses in one way or the other to increase their wealth.

The reason why a move stuff these people and their money online is because technology is taking a lot of centre seat in many spheres of human endeavour. In as much as it is possible I see it very difficult for somebody whose business is solely of line to become the richest man.

Like I said in one thread earlier, there's much money online than offline. All you need to do is to learn a skill and BOOM you're good to go.

When it comes to making money from your business, you can easily do that by giving your all to your business because when you are determined with your business, you will make it.

The 10 richest persons in our country are offline people. One is a real estate developer and another owns a chain of mall. There is no one among them who is into online business.

I do not think that anybody can even reach close to the top richest person if you do not have a presence for your business online. It is even more difficult because right now in the world is in a technological phase.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
I don't think that an online business person can end this much because truth be told most of this world billionaires and their money in ICT but this act did not restrict their sales to selling their product online aside Jeff bezos who's Amazon has to do with selling all his product online.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.

I am not sure if this is possible or not. There were many rich people in the past who used to be rich and they were rich even when internet never existed. However, technology was not that much in development at that time. But now people would need internet to make people aware of their online presence. You can become rich if you invest in stocks and you would not require internet.

I think those days when there was no internet it was even very difficult to accurately determine the world richest man but people were definitely richer but the internet has made it possible especially people who are into business inclined with online presence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds