Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it easier to run business as a single than a married person?

It depends from a person to person and if we are married then also depends upon our partner but a good partner can also help us in managing our business

I think that a single person has to bear less expenses and this is why he may be able to manage business properly.

Advertisement Placeholder
A single person can work for longer hours but being married you have added responsibility and the moment you have kids your focus may shift to family more

Marriage comes with responsibility but I believe if you plan well, with dedication and accountability it is still very possible to run your business successfully. Otherwise, we'd all never get married or stay married, anytime our businesses fail, we'd divorce and try to build and establish our businesses before we even think about marrying again, that is if we ever will!.

If you ask me then I feel I can do better single because I don't have added responsibilities but after marriage you have one or two more persons to take care so it does makes an impact

As a single person, you can afford to pour all your earnings into the business. But you can't try that as a married person because your family would suffer for that. I think it is easier to run business as a single person than as a married person. What do you think?

I would simply said that it depends on the kind of person that you got married to because there are some people that can be very productive and supportive in your business which is going to help your business to even grow better than it used to be when you were single managing the business all alone.

If I get married to the woman of my dreams, she will make my life more easier. She will become my support in anything I'm doing which includes my business. She will make running of my business smoother and easy. Two heads in a business are better than one.

It depends on a lot of factors. If the person whom you marry can help you in running the business or even expanding it and manage the other branch, its a positive thing. If the person is completely dependent on you, it might sound to be better when single. But again, if you have a successful business, no matter you are married or single, it's going to run the same way.

I would simply said that it depends on the kind of person that you got married to because there are some people that can be very productive and supportive in your business which is going to help your business to even grow better than it used to be when you were single managing the business all alone.

Well, I prefer privacy when it comes to working and this is why I may not necessarily require the other person to help me. This is why I may not involve my partner. Having said that, I think that if your partner wants to help you and help you run the business, then I think that it is a great gesture.

Well, I prefer privacy when it comes to working and this is why I may not necessarily require the other person to help me. This is why I may not involve my partner. Having said that, I think that if your partner wants to help you and help you run the business, then I think that it is a great gesture.

There's nothing like privacy when it comes to being married to your wife. She definitely have the right to know everything that goes on with your business. Unless your wife isn't interested in your business, she will not even be interested in knowing how your business goes on.

There's nothing like privacy when it comes to being married to your wife. She definitely have the right to know everything that goes on with your business. Unless your wife isn't interested in your business, she will not even be interested in knowing how your business goes on.

Well, I have seen many people who never involve their partner. This is because their partners may get tensed or they may start worrying. This is also one of the main reasons why many people do not involve their partners. They prefer dealing with problems themselves.

As a single person, you can afford to pour all your earnings into the business. But you can't try that as a married person because your family would suffer for that. I think it is easier to run business as a single person than as a married person. What do you think?

It is irrational to pour all your earnings into a business whether you are single or married. What is the aim behind making such move? What do you plan to achieve? I believe that it is even better to start a business as a married person as long as you have a partner that is supportive of what you do.

Well, I have seen many people who never involve their partner. This is because their partners may get tensed or they may start worrying. This is also one of the main reasons why many people do not involve their partners. They prefer dealing with problems themselves.

Personally, I would make sure to access the zeal of my partner towards my business. Once I find out that she not one kind of person that is business minded but career oriented, I wouldn't pressure her to be involved in my business. Let her focus on her career and I will do the same with my business.

There's more that goes into it than just being married or single. Being single you may have more control and freedom to do what you want, but if it's a family business, you will instead have to work together, split the pay, investment, and work among each other.

Having a spouse along for the ride could be helpful in that you have another person there versus just one with you if you owned it by yourself.

But yeah, it really depends on what it is you do, and if your spouse can do the same.

There's more that goes into it than just being married or single. Being single you may have more control and freedom to do what you want, but if it's a family business, you will instead have to work together, split the pay, investment, and work among each other.

Having a spouse along for the ride could be helpful in that you have another person there versus just one with you if you owned it by yourself.

But yeah, it really depends on what it is you do, and if your spouse can do the same.

When it comes to running a family business, you have to be more responsible. If you are conducting a business, then you may also need to assign different kinds of tasks to different kinds of people. This is a normal thing. The fact remains that being a married person is a very huge responsibility regardless of whether or not you run business along with your family.
Personally, I would make sure to access the zeal of my partner towards my business. Once I find out that she not one kind of person that is business minded but career oriented, I wouldn't pressure her to be involved in my business. Let her focus on her career and I will do the same with my business.

It is irrational to pour all your earnings into a business whether you are single or married. What is the aim behind making such move? What do you plan to achieve? I believe that it is even better to start a business as a married person as long as you have a partner that is supportive of what you do.
I will keep love and relationship at one side when my business comes inside the picture. I will not eat love, it cannot pay my bills. I believe in love and relationships but my business comes first, then I will find a way to make it balance with my relationship and love. If you're my partner but you don't support my business, we are not going to work.

When it comes to running a family business, you have to be more responsible. If you are conducting a business, then you may also need to assign different kinds of tasks to different kinds of people. This is a normal thing. The fact remains that being a married person is a very huge responsibility regardless of whether or not you run business along with your family.

Whether it's your family's business or your personal business that you're managing, you should very responsible with everything. There are some risks that you shouldn't take because they're going drag your business down. Businesses have failed as a result of carelessness on the part of their owner and that's very disappointing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds