Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can offline business person earn this title?

Your point is highly carried but the bone of contention now is the security measures which it lacks because people keep loosing money while trying to invest online. Only few survive it.
Yea, but I feel the issue of security is a general problem, though the offline tends to have more advantage. Doing proper research and background checks before investing will help reduce the rate of scam online

Advertisement Placeholder
NOt sure if it was Eve online or a similar game with planets being sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars and people buying them as a future investment so they can sell the space to brands in the future.

It will be so hard for an offline business person, to make such a good stride to top the chart of wealthiest people in the world. Look at beef bezos amazon business, you gonna see that its over, people from different sectors access it. But offline business can't reach such highs cos its business is static not everyone knows about such business.

I discovered it is very much easier to accumulate more wealth online than offline likewise to loose such wealth because internet money could be passive which comes in every seconds, minutes or hour.

It’s possible. But I feel online have more chances of earning more. While working offline, I feel one need to improvise and integrate an online system his or her customers will love to enable such high earning.

The time has come that every average income earner seeks to work online to augment offline income because unemployment is on the rise.

Yes of course, it is possible, but it really depends on the level of wealth acquired by the offline business individual, such as the physical assets and other associated factors used in rating them for the title earnings. However, it will take a lot of hard work from the part of the offline business individual to accomplish the title.

Business run both online and offline you can make a lot of money through this platform, them are money online if you make a good research

I believe nothing impossible. There is nothing in this life that can not possible, but it will hardly see offline business man be a reachest in the world especially nowadays that online business has taken over.

It's very possible to attain such a title offline. Let's take a look at Dangote, who's the richest man in Nigeria, his income is mainly from cement, he just recently added sugar and a few other things but yet he has made it.
It's just about commitment and the mindset.

The richest man in our country owned the largest chain of mall, the biggest bank and some other businesses that involved construction. In the worldwide scene, yes, you can be the richest man if you are lucky with a product like cars or real estate. I know that online business is quick to get rich but still you cannot say that online is the only way to be the richest. Luck plays a big role in that issue. Warren Buffet used to be the richest but he remains rich until now.

Yes, it can be possible but it will be harder. If you take both ways, online and offline together, then you can be more successful.
But you have to work hard to reach the goal

I dont think he can, because he will be limited to local buyers only, unless he manages to get his products promoted and advertised outside, but still, he needw to be online so people can reach him

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
Never , not in 2020 , the examples you stated are of 2 decades in the past where online business weren't mainstream and the only way was to start a normal business "offline" , while people like Jeff Bezos are great role models in some cases , they are no longer relevant to us, as they came up in a time where they literally control the market , the story changes when you are the first to enter the room and when you are the number 5billion participant doesn't it? , The same way you can't compare any social media today to the rise of Facebook as an example , and so on , so no we are moving towards a connected world , why would anyone step backwards and aim for an offline business?

Offline business is a good business. The almost everyone find there's self I that I business we all do offline business.... All the job we have here in nigeria that is paying well they are offline business because here in nigeria everyone are into offline business

Offline business is a good business. The almost everyone find there's self I that I business we all do offline business.... All the job we have here in nigeria that is paying well they are offline business because here in nigeria everyone are into offline business
No one has said offline businesses are never good nor lucrative offocourse they are but you also note that the question is centered on the possibility of someone engaged only on offline been the richest man in the world.

You see what I have been saying, online business is the future for business
It wouldn't be possible, or at least close to impossible to build such a company without working online. Yeah, you might offer your services online but pretty much everything is done online these days from promoting, to placing orders or offering your services.

But looking at this from the direction of past wealthy men, they make their money even without working online
But when it comes to this present age I don't think that can work
There were hideously wealth people long before the advent of modern technology. I mean, I strongly believe every business needs some degree of online presence for better visibility beyond where they operate. But it's not possible for some businesses to run online.

In order to be that wealthy, you need to own one of the biggest companies in the world. It wouldn't be possible, or at least close to impossible to build such a company without working online. Yeah, you might offer your services online but pretty much everything is done online these days from promoting, to placing orders or offering your services.

The richest? I don't know. But one of the richest? Can be.

The world today revolves around the modern technology. Earning with the use of the internet has more possibility to make you the richest. Although it doesn't mean that offline business can't make you rich. There are real estates, food business and many more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds