Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can offline business person earn this title?

The owners of offline business has been dominating the top ten richest people in the world for past years. One of such people is Carlos Slim Helu, a Mexican business magnate, Warren Buffet who is also known as Oracle of Omaha.

If Warren Buffet wants to becomes world richest, it is within his reaches but he rather choose to spend large chunk of his wealth on philanthropic courses.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's almost impossible for offline business to overtake online business in terms of sale simply because with online comes larger audience.
Online store will always stay ahead of offline business in terms of sales no matter what.

That's is practically impossible. When talking of offline businesses you are also talking of local marketing. In recent years, the success of most businesses is directly proportional to it online activities. Such online presence has an unlimited exposure when compared to offline (local marketing).

I think its possible if your business is a very large company (or companies since the more branches around the world the more wide spread your business) related to digital and technology related products since the world is getting more involved in technology.

Yeah I think its possible for an offline business earning person to be on Forbes list of wealthiest people on earth. Although it's pretty much going to require alot of work and probably he or she would take advantage of online media for better advertising. Not to talk too much an offline business owner i know is on the Forbes list already in the person of alike dangote.

Dangote is the richest man in the whole African continent. He doesn't have any online business, everything is done offline. He is gradually expanding his business and I believe he can make it to the top 10 wealthiest people on Earth one day. It's not only online business people that can achieve that feat.

I really do not understand your question very well but I will try to answer to the best of my abilities. The people you all mentioned have things that they sell offline like bill gates sells Microsoft software and Jeff bezos sells books. They only use the online space to make their businesses much more easier. If you want to be solely online then you are talking about the fin tech or selling an api

Of course, looking at the number of rich men in the world , most of them fall under the categories of offline business and some are not even recognized, so I think it is possible for online business to take over from online business in riches

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
It doesn't matter if you are doing business online or offline if you keep your product good and low priced and it makes the customer happy which makes you a good businessman. And the most important thing is your hard work. If you work harder, you can become the richest man in the world.

No matter how committed you are with your offline Business, you cam never be as rich as an offline Business owner. The world is now going Digital and it's very easy for people to now do a lot of things online, hence it makes it easy for those who have business online to make money.

No it is not possible to get that title with your offline business because a business must be digitally inclined to be able to reach every one in the globe, at least your product or services must be globally recognized before you can get that title.

No it is not possible to get that title with your offline business because a business must be digitally inclined to be able to reach every one in the globe, at least your product or services must be globally recognized before you can get that title.
Targeted audience is a serious limitations on offline businesses and that this why accumulation of wealth is a lot difficult compare to online. People running business online may find it difficult at initial stage but when they break through the money keeps coming.

An often cited benefit of the online businessmodel are the potential cost savings. There are typically much lower start-up costs to creating and running a website. Without physical assets there is no large capital outlay and instead the focus is on creating relevant content and outreach.

The offline buisness can not do without online because of the wide range of people online.if you want your business to travel wide and large you must promote them online, pandemic has taught Everybody to switch online.the highest earner are people doing online businesses.

People who run online businesses has more potentials of becoming the world richest than offline businesses.... The tendencies of reaching a larger audience is higher due to the availability of digital marketing tools

It is going to be very difficult for someone running an offline business to make it to the top richest people on Earth. Online business has less risks and they are not affected by strict government and environmental policies. Online is the future.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest. From this business man can be immortal which I also mentioned. From this business man can be rich which I also mentioned.

I don't think it is possible for an offline business person to earn the title of the richest person in the world.There are a lot of challenges in offline businesses which makes it a little bit difficult for them to make money and compete with world richest.

It is possible. Elon Musk, who is happening to be one of the richest man in the world is not into online business. Even the richest man in Africa is not also into online business. So involving in online business doesn't necessarily guarantee being the richest man in the world.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
Why not ? the richest black man in the world according to Forbes is Aliko Dangote and he doesn't make money from online business, he is into food, cement, oil and so many other things . So it takes hard work , determination and a whole lot of other factors,.
[automerge]1616881602[/automerge]
Why not ? the richest black man in the world according to Forbes is Aliko Dangote and he doesn't make money from online business, he is into food, cement, oil and so many other things . So it takes hard work , determination and a whole lot of other factors,.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds