Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can offline business person earn this title?

Yes, we have billionaires who didn't have access to technology in their time but they still made an image for themselves. Presently, the likes of Aliko Dangote have embraced the technological tools as this is the way forward!

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think one can be world richest without making use of the best business avenues. Such avenues are offline and online and a combination of both will enhance growth of one's company or brand. This is what the richest business people all over the world are doing/have done. Taking business online enables you to have access to more customers from wider locations and boosts your profits rapidly. In essence, being offline alone cannot make one achieve such title but a combination of both will.

It may at one point difficult in this century for an offline business person to attend this height, this is as a result of how the world operates in its daily business.

yes, it is possible but harder because we live in the age of technology and everyone is based on the online world.
This is quite the main problem that most offline businesses are faced with currently and it's not going to change but rather it will get worse.

No, I don't believe so. The internet is the way of the future. When opposed to offline, there are less obstacles to overcome online. I just don't believe somebody can become the world's wealthiest by operating an offline business.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
A committed offline person can be rich. These days, it is difficult to ignore an online presence for a business.
We cannot compare the pocket of one earning offline to the pocket of one earning online, the latter would of course be richer.

A committed offline person can be rich. These days, it is difficult to ignore an online presence for a business.
We cannot compare the pocket of one earning offline to the pocket of one earning online, the latter would of course be richer.
The earning online could be slow sometimes but if you are very lucky to break even in it you will earn much better and faster than someone earning offline.

Of course a person doing an offline business can still make so much money. This is as long as he plans and effectively implements his business strategies very well.

Of course though it is never easy but then I believe that with hardwork, dedication and commitment that one can actually attain that title and even more and that is it

Elon musk actually run an offline business and he is the richest ,so it's very much possible for committed online business personell to become the richest holders in so many ways ,as the case may be

One of the things that we have to understandis that the isue of where the wealth is has actually shifted,because the tech world has actually taken the fron seat in the scheme of thing globally.

Businesses are run both online and offline as it stands. The latest update on the world richest people has revealed that the first 10 earned thier money online. Jeff Bezos is the current richest man in the world. Do you think a committed offline business person can be the world richest?.
I can understand people who argue that some billionaires have been stupendously wealthy without the use of the internet. However, I think the digital takeover has made it much more difficult to take your business to the next level without an online presence

What I actually came to understand is that so many richest people around the world are earning their money from the digital invention they have made in their earlier days. Aliko dangote is the richest man in Africa and he does not deal with technology of this nature.

yes, it is possible but harder because we live in the age of technology and everyone is based on the online world.
Though it is possible,but the age we are in now,where the moneyflow is based presently is in technology,it is even higher than the oil sector,most esterblishment has move to tech base.

I can understand people who argue that some billionaires have been stupendously wealthy without the use of the internet. However, I think the digital takeover has made it much more difficult to take your business to the next level without an online presence

I think that internet has now played a major role when it comes to making people rich. There are many people who have had traded in Bitcoin through internet and they became rich.

I think that internet has now played a major role when it comes to making people rich. There are many people who have had traded in Bitcoin through internet and they became rich.
That is true. But, it is quite possible that the billionaire title can be earned without venturing into online business. It is much harder due to the proliferation of online methods, but this status can still be achieved offline.

Well I don't understand what you mean by committed offline business entity. The world has gone digital and therefore one way or the other your business must b visible online so customers can find you.

It wouldn't be possible, or at least close to impossible to build such a company without working online. Yeah, you might offer your services online but pretty much everything is done online these days from promoting, to placing orders or offering your services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds