Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I get paid watching videos online?

I have come across several platforms that promises to pay people to watch videos but after making some research I found out that so many of them are scam.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, there are a few sites that pay people to watch videos. But most of those sites pay so little. Moreover, they use up so much data bundles that cannot be compensated by what you earn.

There are many website where one is paid to watch videos but the problem is that it is available for mostly US citizens. Their pay is not really encouraging

Of course there are many watch to earn site available but i don't think if a legit one exist because all the once i try just waste my time

This way of earning is suitable only for people who have unlimited data but if you don't you will lose more than you'll earn , I don't know if Clipclaps still legit ?

I've never seen a website that pays people to watch videos before ,even if they do it will not worth your time because it will consume a lot of your data compared to how much they are going to pay you.

Hideout.tv and some more offers in popular offerwalls like adgate media and adscend media pay points which you can later convert to real money for watching unlimited videos . Though they are country based , majority of them supporting high tier countries.

This way of earning is suitable only for people who have unlimited data but if you don't you will lose more than you'll earn , I don't know if Clipclaps still legit ?

Yes, it's true: videos consume tons of data. About clipclaps: in my case it's legit because in Brazil it pays (but it didn't pay my Italian colleagues). But I mostly earn by their financial plan, not their videos. I don't have time to hang up seeing videos, so I strongly prefer the financial plan (and the aquarium for fishes game).

Hideout.tv and some more offers in popular offerwalls like adgate media and adscend media pay points which you can later convert to real money for watching unlimited videos . Though they are country based , majority of them supporting high tier countries.
Hideout works very well in my country (I'm not sure if Brazil is tier2 or tier3, but it's considered tier3 by various paid to programs). But I mostly earn from their promocodes (they publish promocodes each Monday. Wednesday and Friday, 25 points, sometimes Saturday 50 points) than videos, as I earn crumbs compared to tier1 countries.

There is no one I should conclude , if you found anyone ... It definitely crack down in the middle of your payment date , so you need to be extra careful

Yes, it's true: videos consume tons of data. About clipclaps: in my case it's legit because in Brazil it pays (but it didn't pay my Italian colleagues). But I mostly earn by their financial plan, not their videos. I don't have time to hang up seeing videos, so I strongly prefer the financial plan (and the aquarium for fishes game).

Hideout works very well in my country (I'm not sure if Brazil is tier2 or tier3, but it's considered tier3 by various paid to programs). But I mostly earn from their promocodes (they publish promocodes each Monday. Wednesday and Friday, 25 points, sometimes Saturday 50 points) than videos, as I earn crumbs compared to tier1 countries.
Yeah , I have tried it as well but the earning was too bad , and it consumed lot of data for watching videos. Also the conversion rate of the points earned there changes with different earning websites.

Write your reply...can I get paid on watching videos online no you can get paid on watching videos because there getting money online.

I'm aware of some, but none that I can name off the top of my head. There was a service I heard of a while back, where you could get tokens for watching content as well as uploading content. If more people watch your content, the more you make. But I can't remember what the name of the site was. It was fairly new.

Yes of course. There are lots of online platform where you have to watch videos to earn money. But some are not genuine that you'll have to use your data, your time and resources and at the end, you won't get paid

I think it's possible but very rare. Some people who actually owns the videos on YouTube pays people with lots of followers to share the link inturn they pay who ever watches it

Resounding yes because the director of bizdustry forum has added this already. When you enter YouTube and search bizdustry forum and start watching videos on bizdustry forum on YouTube you are going to earn money for watching videos.
It is no longer news this is for real.
The video bizdustry is posting on YouTube is not all about the money , they only tell you when you can make money if you comment on their video that was posted on youtube.

I have been making money on the internet for quite some time now and I have not seen any platform that offers to pay people for things like this so I will advise you to look away and not fall for cheap scams.

You definitely can make money from watching videos online but truth is you'll rarely make anything tangible except you're a video evaluator or editing videos for clients. Other than that, you'll just be wasting data and time for peanuts

If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying
I have read of certain sites where you get to earn money by watching videos. I don't know if they can be trusted because I don't know of anyone who has earned from it.

It is possible for you to get paid to watch videos online watch but you may not likely to find a legit website that will be able to pay you something reasonable based on the time and data you will Waste

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds