Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I get paid watching videos online?

I've been hearing about it that there sites that pay members for watching videos only and I will love to know about it as well. The only one I know of among others is LBRY. I came across this site where I was doing some tasks online but I tried to sign up on it but I wonder why the process was unsuccessful. Whoever that has any site like that should please release it so that everyone can benefit from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can get paid watching videos online but it is difficult to get a legitimate and paying site that does. Most platforms that promise to pay-per-click or watch end uo wasting one's time and data. Avoid pay per click sites with "xyz" domain, they are fake, after reaching minimum withdraw they will still request for referrals and they still wouldn't pay after providing referrals. I would've loved to recommend the trusted ones but I don't have any.
[automerge]1611999320[/automerge]
Yes you can get paid watching videos online but it is difficult to get a legitimate and paying site that does. Most platforms that promise to pay-per-click or watch end uo wasting one's time and data. Avoid pay per click sites with "xyz" domain, they are fake, after reaching minimum withdraw they will still request for referrals and they still wouldn't pay after providing referrals. I would've loved to recommend the trusted ones but I don't have any.

I once use this app called clipclaps. It took me quite a while to cash out because I don't use it that much and its minimum payout was $10 at the time. Right now, I'm not sure if the app is still paying as I no longer use it.

I have come across posts that claim some sites that pay by watching their videos. It was too good to be true but come to think of it, how long should I watch a video to earn? If I would be earning by watching the video for 3 minutes think of the time that I would spend to watch 10 videos huh. That would be too much effort and I don't like that kind of job. I also have my own YouTube channel so I know how videos are made and it is nice to be of help. But watching is not my forte.
thumbnail.jpg
8FigureWaistCouture|Health&Beauty
visit 8figurewaistcouture.com/ to learn more​

If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying
These days I have learnt about the clixs.net that is paying because of watching the videos and approval and kind of thing but I don't know that different websites are paying due to watching adds but most of them are scam and not process payouts so I do not trust on the video watching website brother I am working on noise cash where i post and get paid
[automerge]1612081789[/automerge]
If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying
These days I have learnt about the clixs.net that is paying because of watching the videos and approval and kind of thing but I don't know that different websites are paying due to watching adds but most of them are scam and not process payouts so I do not trust on the video watching website brother I am working on noise cash where i post and get paid

Funny my brother it's a lie and please don't even try it because have been in that shoes before and also wasted all I have like time, energy wasted of money also couldn't think of anything than that also invited people to join but at the end we all end up upgrading of the account time to time and nothing comes out from it and later I reported them without knowing people are already reported them also before they been flagged and I will never go into that again until I found out people earning from it but just not anybody but does who are closer to me

And thinking that I just sign in for one website that says they will pay me for video I watch but with all this comments I'm seeing I think I will opt out... Cos the thing is data consuming.

we really recommend signing up to Swagbucks to start earning rewards for watching videos, surfing the web and completing surveys. The types of videos you'll be shown on Swagbucks will vary, but you can expect plenty of short clips like ads, news content and viral videos.

Resounding yes because the director of bizdustry forum has added this already. When you enter YouTube and search bizdustry forum and start watching videos on bizdustry forum on YouTube you are going to earn money for watching videos.
It is no longer news this is for real.

They are the mostly advertising videos that you can get paid watching videos online but it is difficult to get a legitimate and paying site that does. Most platforms that promise to pay-per-click or watch end wasting one's time and data.

If you find someone you trust and know this website, you may get paid.There are a lot of people today who don't pay you after watching videos on the side Some people are bad at taking video time from you as a fraud But they don't pay you back later

People are watching more and more videos due to the pandemic. But have you ever wondered how much time you waste binge-watching these videos?
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you knew – you can get paid to watch videos?
Yes, you heard it right, you can watch the same type of videos like YouTube videos, movies, ads and get paid for the same.

There may be more site that they will pay to view their video and requires a minimum of time allotted per video to have a points, in points system it can convert to any currency and to trade to other wallets.

Swagbucks is also known as being a paid survey company, but they also offer payouts for watching videos. You'll begin to earn money by watching video ads, without even having to watch them. After you set up an account, you can also download the Swagbucks mobile app.
If you ever find yourself wishing you could get paid to watch vedios online.There are many platform to make money online by watching vedios.
* Inbox pounds.
*Become afilm and TV reviewer.
* iRazoo.
* watch adverts for PayPal money on successBux.
* TV-TWO app.

I don't think there is any site that pays for watching video online although there are alot of site online who claim to always say they pay you when you watch videos but most of them are scam

I have heard of a website whereby you are paid to watch videos. My fellow friend do send me some paid to watch video, but I realize that most them are fake. After watching the proposed video they will give you another condition too can fulfill.

So many site are claiming to pay by just watching some seconds of their video on youtube,but when you finish all their task by watching the video been sent to watch,so for them to pay might turn to issue,like they can't pay through some means of payment. So I really don't trust most site saying you should just watch video on YouTube that you will be reward after that.

Well although there are so many sites out there offering this offer to earn where you watch video of some few seconds and earn but I don't really trust them. I believe there was a time I was into something like that because I was looking for ways to earn online and I stumbled across a site where you can watch short videos and earn, so I decided to give it a try, but after spending my time and so many hours and data I was unable to meet up with the withdrawal limit because as you go further your earnings decreases like seriously decreases. And most times even if you get there you won't be paid. So to me it's a waste of time trying to do something like that because believe me no one would be happy after spending data and time and at the end of the day not being paid. So I won't advice it.

There are so many platforms that will pay you to watch videos online. But the problem is that legitimate ones are few and pays almost peanut. And it takes long to get to the minimum withdrawal. Just make sure to do more research for more information. That is my opinion.

Yes this is very useful.me also have online website clipcap in which I watch videos and get dollars.watching videos in your leasure time and earn money is a best way for any one to establish and fulfill the basic needs also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds