Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I get paid watching videos online?

The only way I know one can get paid watching videos is from paid to do websites like Pico workers who may share a video depending on task available but it consumes a lot of data which is why people avoid it

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I know only Hideout.tv. But I'm using It, just to receive points by watching videos, for another paying site (GG2U). However you can see if maybe, it also pays independently.

Yes, there are a few sites that pay people to watch videos. But most of those sites pay so little. Moreover, they use up so much data bundles that cannot be compensated by what you earn.
You are right. I used to do this I later discovered that i was running at loss instead so I had to quit. There are better ways to make money, wouldn't recommend this

Believe you me on this one, you can't get paid watching videos online and if you're already watching one already, you won't get paid for doing that. You only get to be wasting your data subscription

I have not used a site that specifically pays for watching videos, but I have earned from watching videos on the GPT sites like Time Bucks and Picoworkers. I have earn 4 cents per watching.

Swagbucks is also known as being a paid survey company, but they also offer payouts for watching videos. You'll begin to earn money by watching video ads, without even having to watch them. After you set up an account, you can also download the Swagbucks mobile app.

Swagbucks is also known as being a paid survey company, but they also offer payouts for watching videos. You'll begin to earn money by watching video ads, without even having to watch them. After you set up an account, you can also download the Swagbucks mobile app.
I was also at this site called Swagbucks but because of high threashold and the fact that I was deprived in participating in good surveys , I just decide to leave the site .

They are legit but it's depends on countries, most African countries will not have the opportunity to earn high on the platform .most people who may have an opportunity to earn a reasonable amount of money there are those in the Western countries, for me it is not a profitable online business.

The only way I know one can get paid watching videos is from paid to do websites like Pico workers who may share a video depending on task available but it consumes a lot of data which is why people avoid it
I have been to some paid to watch videos websites but later turn out to be a scam, but picoworker still pay you to watch videos , do task and complete it, but the video been watch consume much data.

If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying
Yes you can! There is a website based on crypto which actually pays very well and I know people who are doing this for a living. You just need to invest a small amount (100 pound minimum) and then you watch videos, like them, screenshot and post it back on the website. After a while it pays the amount of the video but this depends on the amount you have invested. I can give more information if you'd like. I personally started 3 weeks ago with 300 pound investment and now I get 760 pounds per month. It is legal, safe and trusted foe the past 2 years. I joined after I was invited by a friend. In the beginning I doubt it cause didn't think that money come tat easy in life but after 5 days I did my first withdrawal and now I just gain.

I have worked on picoworkers and they pay handsomely fine watching videos online and doing some minor task on the websites and there are also some sites where you can make money online.

Yes you can there is this app called clip clap. It is a legit site that you can earn from watching videos. You should try it out, it also has games and rewards that you can open to recieve coins and money. 100,000 points is equal to $1 I don't have the like but you can still download and use it. Payment is through PayPal and I think a bank option is there.

Yes you can there is this app called clip clap. It is a legit site that you can earn from watching videos. You should try it out, it also has games and rewards that you can open to recieve coins and money. 100,000 points is equal to $1 I don't have the like but you can still download and use it. Payment is through PayPal and I think a bank option is there.
One of the many ways in which you can get paid by watching videos online is through swagbuck , they paid you for watching videos and doing surveys, and I am just hearing about the app clip clap and i am giving it a trial

I have never been able to see a legit site that will pay you to watch videos even when so many of them will claim to pay. From so many people's experience , sometimes the earning rates are always too minute compared to the amount of time you will Waste.

I have treid my possible best trying to get an online sites that pays form watching videos online through researching but there's none , though I have one few years ago that paid me 5dogecoin for watching videos but no longer functioning .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds