Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I get paid watching videos online?

I don't think there are any watching videos and getting paid website currently, they may come up later on but they are not in existence. I have been scammed trying to earn money by watching videos on several platforms but it always ends in premium tears for me😢, so you got to be careful of any website that promises you that, because chances are that website is a scam.
I have been falling victimd of paid to watch online videos because they usually leave my withdrawals in pending when I cash out and be careful for doge-coin.me , they are also scam site.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't come across any site that pays for watching videos yet . However, you have to be careful because most of them are just making lies to increase traffic to their site

Last edited:
I have not come across any site that pays for watching videos yet . However, you have to be careful because most of them are just making lies to increase traffic to their site
You can't directly earn from viewing videos as far as I know. But there are some apps like clipclaps which pays points for interacting with other users videos. But to pay out from there you will need to reach 15 usd which seems an impossible task.

I have been falling victimd of paid to watch online videos because they usually leave my withdrawals in pending when I cash out and be careful for doge-coin.me , they are also scam site.
I was at work when a certain customer came to introduce to me a get paid to watch program, which he assured me that it has paid him on several occasion, but me being my sceptical self didn't give it any chance and also got to found out that that get paid to watch videos website is a scam.

I was at work when a certain customer came to introduce to me a get paid to watch program, which he assured me that it has paid him on several occasion, but me being my sceptical self didn't give it any chance and also got to found out that that get paid to watch videos website is a scam.
People do many things just because they wanna make money by referring their fellow human being into scam site, imagine someone telling you he has been getting money from the site Whereas he's lying.

People do many things just because they wanna make money by referring their fellow human being into scam site, imagine someone telling you he has been getting money from the site Whereas he's lying.
This is one of the reason why I do not get convinced when people bring a platform that they allege to be making money from until they show me proof of them getting this money.

That is very wrong. If I know that some site is a scam, I would always try to save people from joining this. Some people just wants to earn money by deceiving others.

Yes its quit possible to earn while watching videos thats if you are in a platform with such features. There are some sites that pays people to watch videos ads and you earn certain amounts.

If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying
I think, yes. it is possible. there was a time like that someone introduced a site to me where you get paid for watching videos advertisement but you won't be paid in money, you will be paid in doge coin, although that site later crashed.

I don't think there is a guarantee site that you can earn money with by only watching videos,but you have to be careful so as not be scammed because most of those sites are scam and just a waste of time

I've never seen someone giving a reasonable comments about watching videos and getting paid, most people that have experience in this always complain that they are always Wasting their data compared to the amount of money they will be paying.

If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying
Well to me personally I really that those kind of platform or organization that organize or host all those kind of things are pretty rare and hard to find it's all by luck and how far you dig up to find them.

I should advise you now that you should not even be thinking of going near any such thing you see an advert on online claiming to pay you for watching videos online. It's fake and a fraud

I think there are many sites for doing this like Hide out TV but again where are you from ? I think those sites are only working for top tier countries users .

Yes, although most of them are scam, after fulfilling your task with them or when you reach the maximum withdrawal, the will tell you to pay a sum amount of money first before you can get paid which is think, it is scam.

I actually get paid for doing less, I don't really know much about video watching to get paid site but there is this website I was introduced to that pays for liking and commenting.

I have actually seen a lot of sites that have posted such but did turn out to become scams so right now I advice that you steer clear of such sites promising this.

I have heard of such sites alot of times. But I think must of them are actually there to waste your time. They don't really pay you to watch videos.

Yeah it's possible but it's a bit difficult getting a legit website for that, most of them just take your time, your energy and end up not paying. So before you indulge in something like that you have to make sure you met someone who that particular website has paid.

Don't let anybody deceive you. There is no legit paying platform that pays you to watch videos on their PLATFORMs. If the biggest giant in the industry YouTube do not pay anybody to watch video on their platform

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds