Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

WhatsApp is a good social media handle and it can be used to create awareness for your business, although WhatsApp is dependent on the number of contact you have but there are ways to get clients through WhatsApp by paying for adverts to people who run WhatsApp TV, as friends and family to post about your business on their status.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
You can do this very easily. For example, you create a website for your business and on this website you advertise in English to sell your products. With WhatsApp you can spread the link of your website all over the world. People who are interested in your product will use this link to place an order with you. This is how we advertise our business through WhatsApp.

WhatsApp can be use to create awareness for your product, you can download WhatsApp business, this is a very good one to advertise your business, immediately you are about to start a new chat with some new it will notify them about your product or services. And all you are selling or offering will be on your profile.

You can start from their, but that should not be your focus. You can create a WhatsApp group about your business add up your friends and family to the group. Market you business to them often and tell them the reason they should patronize you. Once you have done enough awareness for your business there next is to move to social media. This will give more opportunities to meet larger audience and increase you customers base.
I will agree with you he can start from there.using WhatsApp to create awareness for his business will make friends and family to be fully aware of his business.
WhatsApp should be the take off point before moving to other tools for awareness.

There is now enough scope for WhatsApp to be used as a creative platform to promote one’s business, which works best for homemakers running a small business. People now a days using whatspp on high level so it is an easy method to promote the business. Fashion designing and selling items on whatsapp is easy method to promote the business as well.

Yes you can. WhatsApp can be used for our marketing our business because it is a very fast media. It can be used for giving a lot of information.If we want to update any of our business through WhatsApp, it is very fast. Spreads with and can be very beneficial for us.

I own a clothing business, and I use whatsapp as a platform to advertise my business. What I do is take a picture or video of my products, write a few things about that particular product, add my other business handles then post on my status for viewers to see.

Yes absolutely fine idea. You can make a group of WhatsApp where you can deal to your workers and can give them instructions a lot.
But actually there are some reason for this too. They have their active WhatsApp account for sure. WhatsApp is used by everyone in nowadays so you make group and add interested persons there.

Yes of course you have opportunity to give awareness to people by your whtsp groups and status .
Every person mostly has one whatsapp account so you can promote your business with in interested people

Absolutely yes, you can engage people on whatsapp to sell your products. Just make broadcast groups & send your products to that list in just one click. You can also put your products pictures on whatsapp status. But the minus point is that your status can be seen to only those people to whom you have saved numbers in your contact list.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
You may try even on any channel to advertise your design try it within you're friends have a poll on which design that they like then kindly ask them for a favor that you want to sell them ask them to share also to their friends and it will help.

You can make use of WhatsApp to advertise your business. You will have to be posting your works on your status daily and also join various WhatsApp groups and post your products there also, it will help you meet more people.

WhatsApp is social media right, since it's a social media and people meet there. If your target audience are on WhatsApp then you go ahead and advertise your product on whatsapp. Mind you some person's might be on whatsapp but that might not be the right place or right medium to advertise to them

Yes of course you can use your WhatsApp to promote your business but it is only going to be seeing by those in your phone contact. Whenever, you want to post on your WhatsApp,you will first take the picture of the product and post it on your status for people to see.

If you want to popularise your business on Whatsapp then definitely you have to share your links on other socail media websites but if this is not working try to do some paid promotion with 3 - 5 $, If your content is attractive then definitely it will attract customers and the paid promotion will be worth it.

Yes you can create awareness of your business using whatsapp because whatsapp become a popular application almost every person have whatsapp account but for this you have to joine different groups.

Whastapp is the mostly used and emerging application. Every one is connected through whatspp online. So, It will be much better for you using whatspp for your business campaign and awareness.

Oh yes you can create awareness on WhatsApp and am very sure you going to get good people that's going to have interest in it and moreover it's going to be easy to get customers because you don't know who among your contacts who needs it or any of your contact friends who needs it so it's going to be very easy to get across to does who needs it
[automerge]1611601595[/automerge]
Oh yes you can create awareness on WhatsApp and am very sure you going to get good people that's going to have interest in it and moreover it's going to be easy to get customers because you don't know who among your contacts who needs it or any of your contact friends who needs it so it's going to be very easy to get across to does who needs it

Whatsapp haas become a prominent sources of awareness and information.Therefore,you can use WhatsApp to convey your message to other people and aware them with your business.

Whastapp is the mostly used and emerging application. Every one is connected through whatspp online. So, It will be much better for you using whatspp for your business campaign and awareness.
WhatsApp contains number and contacts of people you know and this will give you an edge to reach out to them easily.
Through this application you can connect to them and with your business you can solve their needs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds