Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

Whatsapp haas become a prominent sources of awareness and information.Therefore,you can use WhatsApp to convey your message to other people and aware them with your business.
You can make a group on whatsapp and send information related to your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
In advertising on different social platform there are specific products or services that are proper for specific social platforms, for instance fashion and modelling should be advertised especially on Instagram you can also use WhatsApp to back it up.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
The are many ways or medium to do that in the WhatsApp group or channel or through status, it's very easy and technical, broadcast is another means or way of reaching out to people and tell them about your business, most times status update can help

Yes, whatsapp is one of the great tool to promote your business, I have use whatsapp status to promote my business and I have sell a lot using whatsapp status alone. Then whatsapp business, is another good one, the features of whatsapp is quite very good for business try whatsapp business if you have not tried it yet, it will attend to your customers even when you are offline.

I have never heard about whatsup channel,I only know about what's up broadcast, what's up group and end to end conversation. I will try to learn more about this so that I can also advertise my business there.

Whatsapp is best to promote your all types of businesses. Fshion designer business is demanding so you can get organic traffic from WhatsApp. All you need is to use status feature to promote your products... And also make a WhatsApp group and add interested people in that group.
Nonsense , whatsapp was never the best option, with people fleeting off it at the moment I doubt you'll find anyone willing to get added to.your spam group of 250 which is a really low number of people for a business advertisment , again whatsapp was made to stand away from advertisment giants , go for Facebook instead and yeah , this is a duplicate thread, this has been discussed before

Concerning if you can create awareness of your business on WhatsApp. Well, I believe WhatsApp is a good platform where you can make publicity or advertisement of your product or service. It can be on a whatspp group or a channel. Channel will be much more preferable because it can accommodate so much contact or people

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yes you can make whatsapp Business to promote your business you can sharr location and product Discription and your availability there in information plus you can then share your Whatsapp number on social media platforms to create campaigns for your business.

By all means yes, you can create a huge awareness for your business or career via WhatsApp. Make use of your status..... you have to be dedicated with posting your work on your WhatsApp status everyday Jeep posting to your contact list and put your work in their heart even if they don’t buy one day they’ll recommend someone to buy from you. You could also pay people with large contacts on their WhatsApp with that you can reach people you do not know.

Most definitely. Making yourself known starts from people you are close to and they in turn can help to publicize your business the more. In other words, you can be greatly recommended from people on your contact list.

WhatsApp Marketing Strategies can make you target your potential customer because of the so many number of user on whatsapp that can help you increase your brand awareness through word of mouth. Whatsapp Marketing Strategy Is very Crucial To Your Business
[automerge]1611674875[/automerge]
WhatsApp Marketing Strategies can make you target your potential customer because of the so many number of user on whatsapp that can help you increase your brand awareness through word of mouth. Whatsapp Marketing Strategy Is very Crucial To Your Business

Unless you have links to various groups to join then I will recommend using WhatsApp. I think for me Facebook is very nice in creating awareness as you can create an ad and have it available to very many people. For consistency and growth one should maximize all of social media platforms he/she can access.

Awareness for once business can be created via whatsapp, the only disadvantage is that, you have limited number of prospective customers since you just deal with only the contact on your contacts list. However whatsapp is an avenue to create awareness for your business.

WhatsApp is one of the most used platform today even before you remember to check you Facebook or instegram you open your WhatsApp first so it a very good platform to advertise on even for a just growing business it would reduce expense all you need is a good number of viewers .

ABSOLUTELY YES, looking at the recent situation of the country you see that the level of physical marketing has reduced drastically, so most people visit the social media platform has another means of meeting customer needs whereby they have displayed the nature of their product their WhatsApp status and all they could to attract viewers is find a way to get people to contact and get their content posted.
[automerge]1611762603[/automerge]
ABSOLUTELY YES, looking at the recent situation of the country you see that the level of physical marketing has reduced drastically, so most people visit the social media platform has another means of meeting customer needs whereby they have displayed the nature of their product their WhatsApp status and all they could to attract viewers is find a way to get people to contact and get their content posted.
[automerge]1611762605[/automerge]

Of course you can advertise your business on WhatsApp in different ways. Like I also do for my fashion business, I downloaded WhatsApp Business App from google playstore. I make use of my WhatsApp status interface to show my works but that is limited to my contacts alone. I increased my contacts list by joining some groups aimed at that. The only limitation to this is the time the status update lasts which is 24 hours.
You can also create a WhatsApp group which would have a link you can share on other social media platforms.

For me it is one of the best platform I can recommend for someone to use to promote his or her business. The reason is that it is a global community that is very fast in terms of inter personal relationship with human beings.

WhatsApp contains number and contacts of people you know and this will give you an edge to reach out to them easily.
Through this application you can connect to them and with your business you can solve their needs.
Yes, you can. In fact WhatsApp is the best platform to create awareness for your business if you're not financially capable yet to run advertisement on either Facebook and Instagram. you simply update your business posts as status, and also ask your contacts to please help you broadcast it.

Yes, you can. In fact WhatsApp is the best platform to create awareness for your business if you're not financially capable yet to run advertisement on either Facebook and Instagram. you simply update your business posts as status, and also ask your contacts to please help you broadcast it.
Exactly WhatsApp is a nice place to build your business and place possible adverts.
According to you friends and family can even help you to continue advertising your business on your behalf.

Yes that's possible but i don't think It's worth the effort, because you will be limited to only people in those certain groups, unless you are in a group where nobody knows you or about your business
Yes we can promote our business on whatsapp by updating statuses on whatsapp stories with the items of products and services of business. Yes I know some of my friends that are increasing and promoting their business by updating stories of their materials and items for customer's

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds