Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

WhatsApp Marketing Strategies can make you able to target your potential customer because of the emance number of user on whatsapp that can help you increase your brand awareness through word of mouth. ... Whatsapp Marketing Strategy Is Crucial To Your Business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
You can surely create awareness for your fashion design business on WhatsApp. This can done with your status. You can post your works on your status which will last for 24 hours for people to see. Seeing it on a daily basis will attract customers.

WhatsApp is right now the best platform to advertise your goods. If your targeted market is with the age bracket 25-40 years age. Enable your WhatsApp status to allow everybody view status.

Whatsapp is very powerful and effective, it could be for those who take time invest in knowledge of monetizing it. Majority uses whatsapp but doesn't know how to monetize for business meanwhile it the best when it comes to makings money through organic posting.
[automerge]1611781381[/automerge]
Whatsapp is very powerful and effective, it could be for those who take time invest in knowledge of monetizing it. Majority uses whatsapp but doesn't know how to monetize for business meanwhile it the best when it comes to makings money through organic posting.

Yes you can. WhatsApp for Business is an app that brands can use to create a business account on WhatsApp. With the account, you can include company information, website links, and a product catalog on your WhatsApp profile and gain insights on audiences that interact with you

Yes sure, why not? It has been integrated into Facebook. And knowing the high rank of Facebook when it comes to providing adequate and high quality advertising tools. That means you should expect the best marketing functions of WhatsApp. There are new changes here and there everyday, just to provide better usage.

Yes you can, attract enough followers via contact and advertise by your WhatsApp status. You can decide to directly message individual contacts to show your products and services. You can also promote your business by opening a WhatsApp channel dedicated only for adverts.

I don't use whatsapp, therefore, I cannot specifically guide you on how you can create awareness about your business through whatsapp. However, what I am certain of is you can use whatsapp to connect with your customers, inform about your products and services, provide live support, and also build a brand. Whatsapp is a communication app that has a lot of potential in business.

you can create website for your business on wattsap and you will surely boost your business and get customers to patronize especially when you also use wattsap for business purpose which is strictly for promoting and creating awareness for the business and you can always get contacts from your friends in order to increase the number of people

It is possible you can monetize your business through WhatsApp alright but you need to share your link with your friends and customers so they can join and you start to monitor them over there.

Whatsapp is very good for advertising in the since that,you can fill your page with the advertment and likewise if you are in one group you can as well create the awareness there.
On whatsapp you can tell some of your friend to also help you disseminate the information to other in any group they are.

Why not
You can create awareness for any of your business
WhatsApp has the featured of accommodating that
You can do that using;
**posting pictures on ur status
**posting short videos on ur status
**broadcasting on group chats
Or you using WhatsApp for business and filling in ur business details

In addition to what has been said by everyone, yes you can create awareness for your products and services on WhatsApp. Recently there is an upgrade going on, and by so doing you can be able to reach large audience with your products and services on WhatsApp. I also advise you use other social media platforms too.

Yes whatsapp is a good way to promote your business . To advertise Whatsapp is good app . As a fashion designer you can get more advantage from this app. Yon can create a group on whatsapp . Where many people know about your business. You can also create whatsapp chanel . I think whatsapp chanel is better than Whatsapp group .

Yes you can, WhatsApp has two ways of creating awareness for your business.
1. WhatsApp group
2. WhatsApp channel.

Of the two, WhatsApp channel is the best, because you can reach much more people than the group which holds a little above 250 people.
The disadvantage of the channel is that you get to your contacts only through your status update, they must view it to get your messages.

WhatsApp in itself it's a marketing tools that really need to be learned again in other to get massive results and you can do that through by either WhatsApp broadcast or WhatsApp group, WhatsApp status. You can sell as much products as you wanted if only you are doing it in right away.

WhatsApp is fast beciming another social media platform to push traffic so of course you can push traffic especially on but whatsapp since most WhatsApp group makes use of the platform to groom a business.

WhatsApp channel is the best, because you can reach much more people than the group which holds a little above 250 people.
The disadvantage of the channel is that you get to your contacts only through your status update, they must view it to get your messages.

Whatsapp is a great way to start, but you have limited range on Whatsapp, you are limited to the number of contacts you have, and not all of your contacts will even view your posts.
Nowadays, people now use Whatsapp TV, you can try it too, compile your sample works(should be creative and engaging) then post your whatsapp link on other platform where people can see it and subscribe.

I think you should create a watusp group in our business site it's yes you awareness of other person with the help of watsup group to the business site you making person and direct link the other person with the help of watsup group many people using the watsup is easy way to connect to the other person

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds