Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

Yes you can that's why WhatsApp business is there for your perusal. You can invite more friends to your created group and make your adverts there. Another part of WhatsApp you can use is your status by updating the pictures of your fashion design daily surely you will get orders.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yes WhatsApp is a very good way of making your customers know about your business or business services you render. I hope you have considerable number of people on your WhatsApp contact for this?if not you can print flyers,and attach your WhatsApp number to it so that you can be reached via WhatsApp for samples of your done work. I hope this helps?cheers and best of luck.

WhatsApp is a great platform to promote any business.If you want to advertise your products or creations, create groups and get people involved.Advertise your products with these people now۔
The second way is to create a story for your products so that people will be attracted.

Sure, you can. Daily upload on your status about your work, posting your work adverts into groups you are in, doing all these will help create awareness for your business on WhatsApp.

You need to create a WhatsApp page invite your friends and love ones, well wishers to the chatting group. Engaging them on what you deal on, invite other business persons like you, make them admins. So they will also invite more people to your page, to enable more audience. Engage them about your business, not all the time you will share your products/brand you deal on. But you can also create conversations with them. Try host some freebies, I mean giveaways that will encourage them after you make some sales on your business. It will enable them to come and still patronize your business and also invite their friends and love ones to come patronize your business also.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business

Depending on the number of people you have on your smartphone, they can easily see all your products when you upload them on your status.

But the best way would be to join some group where they have multiple members, so if they allow advertising in the group, it's going to be of good use.

Yes, one can create awareness on WhatsApp for his or her business, especially if you want to train new beginner class, it's mostly advicable to use WhatsApp for the training.

How to Get Started with Whatapp Marketing Strategies.
Whatsapp Marketing Strategy Is Crucial To Your Business.
How to Get Started with Whatapp Marketing Strategies. WhatsApp Marketing Strategies can make you able to target your potential customer because of the emance number of user on whatsapp that can help you increase your brand awareness through word of mouth.

WhatsApp is also a good place to create awareness for your business ,so far you have the contacts of your clients or even friends that can actually promote your business. Market is a place where buying and selling of goods and services takes place. So why not , you can even make your highest sale or profit from your WhatsApp clients

Yes you can because of the following facts
Why WhatsApp Is Important

WhatsApp has 1.65 billion active users in over 180 countries.

The app has its presence in over 180 countries of the world, which is the largest share among all messaging and social networks.

The average user checks WhatsApp more than 23 times per day

The world is largely on whatsapp

This help bring ur business to the mind of your potential customers. Whatsapp is cross platform so this gives you opportunity to increase your business growth.

Of course. You can promote your business through the wats app... And nowadays, most people are promoting their business through whatsapp and facebook. And this is a great way to promote your business.... Business promotion through the wats app requires your friends to contact you. And with their help you will get more benefit from expanding your business...

This help bring ur business to the mind of your potential customers. Whatsapp is cross platform so this gives you opportunity to increase your business growth.

Its very possible to this creating awareness on WhatsApp for your business, you always fill your status with your business, also WhatsApp broadcast messages and group, you can also use it along side with Facebook

It is good to create awareness of your business on WhatsApp.

One way you can achieve this is by creating group account with interested people to promote your business idea.

It might be what you like doing your trade or goods and services.

You can start from their, but that should not be your focus. You can create a WhatsApp group about your business add up your friends and family to the group. Market you business to them often and tell them the reason they should patronize you. Once you have done enough awareness for your business there next is to move to social media. This will give more opportunities to meet larger audience and increase you customers base.

Yes you can create awareness through WhatsApp. Whatsapp is one of the most effective social media platform to create awareness for one’s product. There’re three ways in which you create awareness on WhatsApp. First you can create WhatsApp group and send messages to large group of people. Also you can send broadcast messages to group of people. Also you can upload your products and services on your status for people to view it

It is the cheapest way to advertise products but you may need to have large number of contacts or create a group that you constantly advertise new products for people to see and buy. People have been using it that I know and it is working perfectly for them. They make sales without shop.

if you really want to get a good response,you will need to come up with the creative ways to promote your business using whatsapp. you only need to download and launch the whatsApp Business app .the whatsapp business app is a fast,secure and reliable way for businesses to reach their customers all over the world.

Yes you can promote your business on whatsapp by uploading some samples of your designs on your whatsapp status and also on your dp. The only issue with this is that the only people that will see the uploaded designs are people that has your whatsapp number, and those that you have chatted with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds